• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Never been to an Anime Convention Club!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Anime con-less, cosplay-less, and wanting to go so badly!! WE NEED CONS THAT WE CAN GO TO!!!!! So here's a club where we can gather and feel sorry for ourselves and stuffs! WOOT!!!

Anime Con Virgins(Ty Starcrossedsky for the term <3)
Darkness of White
Random Queen
Kaos6
Gesso
impart-distart
aqualight
Jub Jub376
Strawberry
Darkfyre
Anyone I missed please let me know

The lucky ones who have Graduated from being a Con Virgin!​

Last edited:
S

Starcrossedsky

Sadly I lost my convention virginity several years ago.

Darkness of White

Website
Well, you could take a halloween costume, screw with it a bit, and it could become an awesome con cosplay. Peter Pan to Link would be great, or if you're really bored, you could take a green dress and turn it into a female Link, which I think would be perfectly named Connie, because Link is supposed to be "Link to the player". A link is a connection, so Connie fits for a girl imo.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Well, you could take a halloween costume, screw with it a bit, and it could become an awesome con cosplay. Peter Pan to Link would be great, or if you're really bored, you could take a green dress and turn it into a female Link, which I think would be perfectly named Connie, because Link is supposed to be "Link to the player". A link is a connection, so Connie fits for a girl imo.

Actually, this year's costume, next year's costume *both figured out btw*, and the year after that are going to be my cosplay for the summer after I go to Europe. I almost have 3 years worth of halloween costumes worked out =/

Darkness of White

Website
Ooh, you get to go to Europe? That's cool. I got an invite to go to Europe with my choir and other choirs in Wyoming, but I can't afford it...

Amy Brown Devil Fairy Adult Costume in Costumes Women's Costumes
Unhappily Ever After Tinkerspell Costume in Costumes Women's Costumes Witches and Gothic Beauties Costumes
Neverland Fairy Adult Womens Costume in Costumes Women's Costumes TV & Movie Costumes
I want one of these to be my halloween costume this year. Can totally be reused as Navi, since she's a ball of light lol.

Theatrical Quality Deluxe Sexy Fairy Adult Women's Costume in Costumes Women's Costumes Fairy Costumes

This might be best for Navi, but it's over 100$

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
It's a school trip, but it costs so much =/ It's over $2000 to go.

I want to be Xion this year, Near from Death Note next year, and the year after....Idk yet....

Those 3 will be my anime con cosplays for the year after I go to Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back