• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
It's using the same graphical engine as Days...

but screw the graphics, it has BbS's gameplay. A few real-life EXP to those who haven't played it yet. :D

Roxas<3Xion

You can tell Tetsuya Nomura had to do with it, if not the Artwork Design, because the cutscenes have the exact same process and artwork as those in The World Ends With You. Full-body sprites, with pre-determined poses, on either side of the screen while speech bubble appear in the middle.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It already has been. As for a H-Q one, first the website needs to be made

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thats not what I meant. It hasn't been released on the internet yet. It was filmed and posted on the internet, but not released.

Well it was released to the public who attended E3 and Ulti with a camera saw the released trailer and put the released trailer online.

But once again, wait for a website

Edit:
does anyone think that they guy in the black coat at the end could be the guy from BBS with blue sabers? and maybe he will appear in 3DS

It's the journal in the form of Riku

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
This might be the first KH game I get to own! either that or BBS! which ever comes out first.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i've thought i heard people say re:coded has to come out after BBS because it would spoil some of BBS if they didn't

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i've thought i heard people say re:coded has to come out after BBS because it would spoil some of BBS if they didn't
this. there are some certain parts of coded that spoil BBS. thats why they waited until after bbs came out to introduce the last chapter thing of coded.

Shadow Key

I think the only reason this I like this trailer so much is over the fact that Destati is blasting loud in the background, making it awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back