• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bakemonogatari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You know, I really need to watch this series. Hopefully, I'll find a good batch torrent soon.

Well, since the series still isn't complete due to the last webisode, no one is going to batch it yet. gg has torrents for all the individual episodes, so you may as well just get those.

They told us there were going to be 2 episodes released exclusively online.
There has only been one to my knowledge.

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about it either. I kinda expected gg to make some post about a delay like they did last time, but nothing.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, since the series still isn't complete due to the last webisode, no one is going to batch it yet. gg has torrents for all the individual episodes, so you may as well just get those.

Really? Hmm, I assumed the series finished. Guess I'll do it the old-fashioned way then.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, the series has more than twelve episodes, but they only aired that many on TV due to schedule issues I believe. The rest are supposed to be released via online stream, but only the thirteenth episode has come out.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I've watched the first two episodes in this series and thought it was pretty tight.

But I've put off watching the rest since the last two aren't out yet.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA

'Bout time. Here's to hoping the last episode doesnt take fuckin months; i dont even remember how the last episode ended. facepalm

I've watched the first two episodes in this series and thought it was pretty tight.

But I've put off watching the rest since the last two aren't out yet.

Actually, the series ends pretty well at episode 12. If it wasnt for the titles, you'd think that was the epilogue 'cause it ends in a pretty high note. The last three are what you'd call extra OVAs for the fans I guess.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Actually, the series ends pretty well at episode 12. If it wasnt for the titles, you'd think that was the epilogue 'cause it ends in a pretty high note. The last three are what you'd call extra OVAs for the fans I guess.

Oh really? Awesome, I'll just watch it like that then.

You mean like Baccano with their extra ovas?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Tsubasa Cat Pt. 4 is out.

I had to rewatch episode 13 first in order to get a couple of the jokes from the new episode.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Watching the series, up to episode 11 so last arc.

Really great series, I love the characters interactions with each other.

Must say, Arararagi's little fight with Monkey Paw was very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back