• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xd20

Stupid thought but, First Xehanort's blades where Red. Now the Secret Bosses blades are blue. Red and Blue are the colors of 3D. I know you don't need 3D Glasses to play the 3DS, but this could be a reference that it will be on the Nintendo 3DS.

Lol.... I don't think that's it. I mean, its obvious this boss will be on 3DS because the next main title comes out on 3DS. And they always tie into the next game. I still like my Ansem the Wise theory though. I haven't heard anyone come up with anything against it except that "AtW couldn't travel between worlds back then", which isn't really a great argument. Of course, I dunno why AtW would be an enemy in KH3D..

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And seeing as how it takes place around the time of KH1, it could very well be a member of the Organization.

Wrong! KH3D is NOT taking place in KH1 because Nomura said there will be new worlds. There cannot be new worlds in KH1 plus Sora never fought Twilight Thorn in KH1.

Lol.... I don't think that's it. I mean, its obvious this boss will be on 3DS because the next main title comes out on 3DS. And they always tie into the next game. I still like my Ansem the Wise theory though. I haven't heard anyone come up with anything against it except that "AtW couldn't travel between worlds back then", which isn't really a great argument. Of course, I dunno why AtW would be an enemy in KH3D..

Please read it this time! :
AtW isn't a bad guy! He's only upset because he shouldn't have let his apprentices conduct experiments on the darkness in people's hearts to begin with. Yes, he has a cloak but so did riku and mickey! It wouldn't make since for it to be him. And like other people have said, if he had a weapon he prolly would've used it instead of bothering with Sora and co. Plus no human can create copies of themselves in battle. And as for the part that he's the antagonist for 3D, its also unlikely. 3D is going to be another game like Coded and Days. No new major antagonists are going to be introduced. Plus they want it released next year, so they aren't going to spend a lot of time making up new characters for this game. Anyways, they didn't say 3D would be the next main title, like BBS, KH1, KH2, and future KH3. It's just another gap filler. They prolly want another year long lapse between KH2 & KH3 so they inserting this game and the reconnect title inbetween. NOt sying it won't be important, just that it's not the next BIG title. its like CoM was. So stop saying that this boss HAS to be in 3D. Xemnas wasn't on CoM and LS wasn't on Days. The character may be referenced (like in CoM where they tlked of the Superior) but he wont be the antagonist.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Have you ever read the Secret Ansem reports? Here's a link, read them: Secret Ansem Reports*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

It definitely isn't Ansem the Wise. Not only does he not have a method of getting to the LoD (he doesn't discover corridors of darkness until after he is imprisoned in the Realm of Nothingness a year after BbS), but he also is the ruler Radiant Garden, not an Org member. He didn't lead the research team, he commanded it. The first six Org memebers were his apprentices, not his colleagues. And the Org was not even formed until after the apprentices became Nobodies (which was a year after BbS). And it was formed by Xemnas as a Nobody. And that was after AtW was banished, so AtW never even knew of the Organization until after he escaped from the Realm of Nothingness much - and by much I mean probably about nine years - later (as Secret Ansem Report 7 shows).

So AtW was definitely never in the Organization. And his guilt and lust for vengeance came from the fact that Xehanort, his foremeost apprentice, created the first emblem heartless right under his nose, and basically everything could have been prevented if AtW had been a little more observant.

And just for the record, the secret bosses have never been in the next game. It's always in the next main game (KH3 in this case). Xemnas appeared in KH1 FM, but did not appear in the next game, CoM. He was in KH2. LS appeared in KH2 FM+, but did not appear in the next two games, coded and Days. He appeared in BbS. And BbS is a main game, even Nomura called it KH0. 3DS is not a main game, so I doubt the secret boss will be explained there.

EDIT: thanks for the correction, party@usualspot

Last edited:

Sora9890

Every secret boss has not been productive to the next title. Almost all of the KH1 secret bosses didn't do ne thing yet for KH2. The only one would have been Xemnas but he wasn't in the US version. Sepheroth was in KH2 but i dnt see how he plays in with the title. Ice Titan, Phantom, and Kurt Zia (ifthat's how u spell it) are not productive at all to the KH2 and BbS that we know of yet. Unless, in my theory, they are the Organization XIII's heartless (well except for Ice Titan). But ya i think it's someone we already know, but at the same time will be surprised to se who it is.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Yeah that's true. Unless he doesn't know of it's existence. But he will prolly find out at some point.
After his heart returns to Kingdom Hearts after the defeat of his Dissoul, will it be over or will we have to fight MX in one last epic battle where he controls Kingdom Hearts or something along those lines? I can see where the latter would be cool finale, but it might be too much. But it would be cool to have MX and Sora have a one on one confrontation.

That would be quite true. MX might try to take KH as a last attempt. That way, MX could be the God he always wanted, and the light would never dis the darkness again. About the Sora part, that might happen if Ventus was still inside Sora at that point, or at least lending Sora his power one last time. After all, MX was Ventus' "Master" at one point in time. It's only natural Ven would want to help Sora out, since Ven got Sora involved in all of this madness in the first place.

Every secret boss has not been productive to the next title. Almost all of the KH1 secret bosses didn't do ne thing yet for KH2. The only one would have been Xemnas but he wasn't in the US version. Sepheroth was in KH2 but i dnt see how he plays in with the title. Ice Titan, Phantom, and Kurt Ziza (ifthat's how u spell it) are not productive at all to the KH2 and BbS that we know of yet. Unless, in my theory, they are the Organization XIII's heartless (well except for Ice Titan). But ya i think it's someone we already know, but at the same time will be surprised to se who it is.

Here you go! I'm glad to help.

To get back on topic, it could be a firmiliar ans suprising person, but it could also be a new character that influenced MX/Xehanort/Ansem SoD/Xemnas. I think it's safe to say that it's Xehanort related.

Last edited:
Have you ever read the Secret Ansem reports? Here's a link, read them: Secret Ansem Reports*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

It definitely isn't Ansem the Wise. Not only does he not have a method of getting to the LoD (he doesn't discover corridors of darkness until after he is imprisoned in the Realm of Nothingness nine years after BbS), but he also is the ruler Radiant Garden, not an Org member. He didn't lead the research team, he commanded it. The first six Org memebers were his apprentices, not his colleagues. And the Org was not even formed until after the apprentices became Nobodies (which was nine years after BbS). And it was formed by Xemnas as a Nobody. And that was after AtW was banished, so AtW never even knew of the Organization until after he escaped from the Realm of Nothingness a year later (as Secret Ansem Report 7 shows).

So AtW was definitely never in the Organization. And his guilt and lust for vengeance came from the fact that Xehanort, his foremeost apprentice, created the first emblem heartless right under his nose, and basically everything could have been prevented if AtW had been a little more observant.

And just for the record, the secret bosses have never been in the next game. It's always in the next main game (KH3 in this case). Xemnas appeared in KH1 FM, but did not appear in the next game, CoM. He was in KH2. LS appeared in KH2 FM+, but did not appear in the next two games, coded and Days. He appeared in BbS. And BbS is a main game, even Nomura called it KH0. 3DS is not a main game, so I doubt the secret boss will be explained there.

You're right on all of that, except that it was actually only one year after BBS that the apprentices turned into nobodies. At the point, heartless attacked Radiant Garden under Maleficient's command and she twisted it into Hollow Bastion. Then the heartless started attacking the other worlds. Then after nine years of destruction, Sora gets the Keyblade.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
It's Eraqus' Nobody. Think about how Terra holds his Heart; When Kairi took Sora's, after Sora stabbed himself with the Dark Keyblade, and releasing the Hearts of the Princesses, Roxas and Namine were created due to the transfer.

Terra holds Eraqus' Heart. The Double-Blue-Blader is a Nobody, using Light and stances similar to Eraqus. Also, since Terra holds Eraqus' Heart, and Xehanort's, when Xemnas is created, he is able to wield two red blades.

It's Eraqus' Nobody; Ansem the Wise never had any real motive to attack Aqua, and never wore the cloak of the Organization, which is what Nobodies who retain their human appearance wear, with minor exceptions.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It's Eraqus' Nobody. Think about how Terra holds his Heart; When Kairi took Sora's, after Sora stabbed himself with the Dark Keyblade, and releasing the Hearts of the Princesses, Roxas and Namine were created due to the transfer.

Terra holds Eraqus' Heart. The Double-Blue-Blader is a Nobody, using Light and stances similar to Eraqus. Also, since Terra holds Eraqus' Heart, and Xehanort's, when Xemnas is created, he is able to wield two red blades.

It's Eraqus' Nobody; Ansem the Wise never had any real motive to attack Aqua, and never wore the cloak of the Organization, which is what Nobodies who retain their human appearance wear, with minor exceptions.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You have to become a heartless to become a nobody. And Eraqus never became a heartless so no.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eraqus never became a Heartless and therefore doesn't have a nobody. The End.

EDIT: Crap! I was beat to it.

But seriously it's not Ansem and it's not Eraqus. It's either someone new or someone who has some sort of connection to Xehanort.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I think he means Eraqus' nobody in the sense of how Namine' is Kairi's "nobody". So you could be right. I wrote a theory on this earlier in the thread. This theory and the idea that it is a Dissoul of MX are my two favorite theories. I think it could go either way, because I think Eraqus will come back into the story, but also I think that the Dissoul of MX could be the key to saving Terra. I'm leaning toward the latter however.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think he means Eraqus' nobody in the sense of how Namine' is Kairi's "nobody". So you could be right. I wrote a theory on this earlier in the thread. This theory and the idea that it is a Dissoul of MX are my two favorite theories. I think it could go either way, because I think Eraqus will come back into the story, but also I think that the Dissoul of MX could be the key to saving Terra. I'm leaning toward the latter however.

Namine shouldn't even be considered as a nobody so again, no.

Namine shouldn't even be considered as a nobody so again, no.

Don't be ignorant like that. I put nobody in quotes to show that, as she is referred to as a nobody, she truly isn't. You obviously still don't understand. He means a creature that is like Namine' is but is made from Eraqus' heart being released when Terranort turned into a heartless.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Don't be ignorant like that. I put nobody in quotes to show that, as she is referred to as a nobody, she truly isn't. You obviously still don't understand. He means a creature that is like Namine' is but is made from Eraqus' heart being released when Terranort turned into a heartless.

Whatever -_-

I'm still not believing the "Ansem the Wise" or "Master Eraqus" crap anyway because neither of them fight in that style nor in that appearance. It's not Eraqus and it's not Ansem the Wise. I guarantee it!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
if its not eraqus 'nobody' then it could still be its sentiment right? and also people who are still saying the battle takes place before LoD was destroyed, compare it the tutorial araeas, notice all the stars? here: no stars.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
and also people who are still saying the battle takes place before LoD was destroyed, compare it the tutorial araeas, notice all the stars? here: no stars.

How in the world would you be able to tell that? It's only 7 seconds of gameplay and the camera's going trippy the whole time, you can't tell what the scenery fully looks like in detail.

And just because it takes place in LoD doesn't mean it's connected to Eraqus. That's like saying Xemnas from KH1 had a connection to Kairi because Hollow Bastion was her hometown. Plus keep in mind that Master Xehanort has been in LoD many times as well. So a form of Xehanort could easily have gone there for the same reason of Eraqus being there.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I can easily support the many Eraqus theories, which I agree with. Note: Just think of Xemnas as MX's Nobody ONLY.

Xemnas: red blades::Eraqus' Nobody: blue blades
This right here is enough to show me that it COULD, be Eraqus' Nobody, being that they are essentially opposites. (light/darkness) I'm not gonna argue it, this is just what I've interpreted from the trailer and seeing it.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I can still see a chance that the way MX "killed" him that Eraqus had a nobody. I mean, didn't he use darkness to overcome Eraqus' heart? Even if there was no heartless, I think there might be a chance of it. Actually, what if he did have one (a heartless), but we didn't see it onscreen? Wasn't it said that the part about Eraqus in the secret ending was a mistranslation? I'm not holding my breath until BBS hits American shores though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back