• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I doubt it. If we see itin the trailer, it's for a reason. maybe he's optional but if he reveals anything or is actually embedded into the story, than i'm sure he's canon in both aspects

My vote is that it isn't embedded into the story. The clip was just in there to get us speculating for re:coded or 3D or other future games. If it was important to the story you know it would have been in the Japanese version. Some dialogue may be exchanged that is important but like i said b4 it'll be just like LS in kh2FM. The charcacter and dialogue is canon but the battle itself isn't.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
My vote is that it isn't embedded into the story. The clip was just in there to get us speculating for re:coded or 3D or other future games. If it was important to the story you know it would have been in the Japanese version. Some dialogue may be exchanged that is important but like i said b4 it'll be just like LS in kh2FM. The charcacter and dialogue is canon but the battle itself isn't.

Not really. Xemnas wasn't in the original Japanese version of KH1 and LS wasn't in the original Japanese version of KH2. Neither of them appeared until FM so it's VERY likely this guy would play a large role in the story. I don't think they'd put a guy with the Org XIII cloak with blue sword-shaped lightsabers for no reason.

Sempied

Can someone please explain the "Hirokey" theory to me? I'm still think the lines of time travel that i've heard are very off coming from the KH world, but I really don't think it's Xemnas.

When Xemnas fought he fought with a coy walk, and did flips. This guy looks like he's out for blood, and going to kill from his stance.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Can someone please explain the "Hirokey" theory to me? I'm still think the lines of time travel that i've heard are very off coming from the KH world, but I really don't think it's Xemnas.

When Xemnas fought he fought with a coy walk, and did flips. This guy looks like he's out for blood, and going to kill from his stance.

I don't think it's time travel either. The only reason Time Travel was there for KH2 was to give us an excuse to go to the good old classic Disney cartoons but I highly doubt it'd become a gimic. The series is getting confusing enough as it is, you don't need time travel to triple the confusion.

I'm sticking to my theory that the boss is whatever MX created when he stabbed himself.

Not really. Xemnas wasn't in the original Japanese version of KH1 and LS wasn't in the original Japanese version of KH2. Neither of them appeared until FM so it's VERY likely this guy would play a large role in the story. I don't think they'd put a guy with the Org XIII cloak with blue sword-shaped lightsabers for no reason.

I meant he's not important to the story of BBS. Of course he's important to the series as a whole!! It's like if LS was rele important to the understanding of the story of KH1 he would have been there in the original Japanese release and ours, not just the final mix. These secret bosses are just there for fans to speculate who they are and what they're place is in the story of KH. They're just extras to gret us pumped for the next game.

Chris211

I don't think it's time travel either. The only reason Time Travel was there for KH2 was to give us an excuse to go to the good old classic Disney cartoons but I highly doubt it'd become a gimic. The series is getting confusing enough as it is, you don't need time travel to triple the confusion.

I'm sticking to my theory that the boss is whatever MX created when he stabbed himself.

Where'd it state that anything was created from MX when he stabbed himself?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I remember awhileback b4 bbs speculation got popular everybody was talking about something called a Dissoul??? This is another possibility. Idr how we said they were created but maybe when someone unlocks there heart, like MX (or ME) maybe the Soul can't pass on. So it reanimates the body. Like a nobody but different because perhaps the body takes on the appearance of the soul. In MX's case it mite look like his younger self. IDK just a random idea. Don't freak out about it. lol

You know what? That actually fits in with my Anti-Nobody idea. He can't pass on because he unlocked his Heart, and is stuck with his Body. That could be the Dissoul. If we kill him, MX will pass on and Terra will be free. I think we've got a few writers for the next KH games already, and they're here on KHI. I love how creative ideas are shared between a few select people. I applaude you, party@usualspot.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I meant he's not important to the story of BBS. Of course he's important to the series as a whole!! It's like if LS was rele important to the understanding of the story of KH1 he would have been there in the original Japanese release and ours, not just the final mix. These secret bosses are just there for fans to speculate who they are and what they're place is in the story of KH. They're just extras to gret us pumped for the next game.

The Xemnas fight in KH1:FM was canon...it can be seen when Xemnas is talking to Roxas at the Dark Margin that he actually did see Sora.

You know what? That actually fits in with my Anti-Nobody idea. He can't pass on because he unlocked his Heart, and is stuck with his Body. That could be the Dissoul. If we kill him, MX will pass on and Terra will be free. I think we've got a few writers for the next KH games already, and they're here on KHI. I love how creative ideas are shared between a few select people. I applaude you, party@usualspot.
Yes, that would make sense! And it doesn't add any random stuff either. Since the soul is the lifeforce, if we kill him, MX's heart will likely die! It would be kinda cool if in KH3 there were two different scenarios, one where you are going against this Dissoul and the other going against the recreated Terranort. SDG could go up against the Dissoul, and Aqua, Ven, and Riku could go up against Terranort or vice versa. And the stories could intersect. Terranort could be causing mass destruction so one party has to keep him at bay while the other party has to kill the Dissoul to free Terra.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Yes, that would make sense! And it doesn't add any random stuff either. Since the soul is the lifeforce, if we kill him, MX's heart will likely die! It would be kinda cool if in KH3 there were two different scenarios, one where you are going against this Dissoul and the other going against the recreated Terranort. SDG could go up against the Dissoul, and Aqua, Ven, and Riku could go up against Terranort or vice versa. And the stories could intersect. Terranort could be causing mass destruction so one party has to keep him at bay while the other party has to kill the Dissoul to free Terra.

That is a great idea! However, instead of the seperate scenarios, I'd like it if in a boss battle, Terranort might try to shield the Emphatic Entity in the final battle to save himself from death. That would kinda be more likely, don't ya think? I doubt Terranort would leave the Emphatic Entity unattended in the case of the Dissoul theory.

Yeah that's true. Unless he doesn't know of it's existence. But he will prolly find out at some point.
After his heart returns to Kingdom Hearts after the defeat of his Dissoul, will it be over or will we have to fight MX in one last epic battle where he controls Kingdom Hearts or something along those lines? I can see where the latter would be cool finale, but it might be too much. But it would be cool to have MX and Sora have a one on one confrontation.

xd20

Actually.. every secret boss so far has gone on to be very important in the next title. And the next true title would be KH3D for 3DS.

And seeing as how it takes place around the time of KH1, it could very well be a member of the Organization. But perhaps the organization had an original leader.. if you recall, Ansem the Wise seemed to lead the research team in BBS. Perhaps this guy fighting Aqua was AtW, the original Organization leader, and was eventually overthrown by Xemnas. Perhaps he was overthrown because he didn't want to become a Nobody.. who knows, but it seems logical that he used to be the leader, until Terranort came along. This would explain AtW's regret and guilt throughout KH2.

Because you don't have to be a Nobody to wear a cloak. Mickey and Riku did.

Edit: Don't argue that the next true game is Re:Coded because its simply a port to DS and came out before BBS technically. So it obviously wouldn't have anything to do with the secret boss.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Actually.. every secret boss so far has gone on to be very important in the next title. And the next true title would be KH3D for 3DS.

And seeing as how it takes place around the time of KH1, it could very well be a member of the Organization. But perhaps the organization had an original leader.. if you recall, Ansem the Wise seemed to lead the research team in BBS. Perhaps this guy fighting Aqua was AtW, the original Organization leader, and was eventually overthrown by Xemnas. Perhaps he was overthrown because he didn't want to become a Nobody.. who knows, but it seems logical that he used to be the leader, until Terranort came along. This would explain AtW's regret and guilt throughout KH2.

Edit: Don't argue that the next true game is Re:Coded because its simply a port to DS and came out before BBS technically. So it obviously wouldn't have anything to do with the secret boss.

It's not Ansem the Wise. He didn't have any way to leave his world and go to another. Plus he lacks any motive.

Days was released after KH2 and LS wasn't in there so EE is not necessarily in the next game. Tho he could very well be, no one said he wouldn't be; just that he's not directly important to any of the events of BBS . But its not AtW bcuz he was banished to the realm of nothingness and wouldn't have been there. He was never the leader of the Organization either. Xemnas was the founder. Also this person has some special powers which have not been exhibited by a normal human at this point in the series. He has to be some type of creature whther nobody, Heartless, orsomething new.

Ness

Stupid thought but, First Xehanort's blades where Red. Now the Secret Bosses blades are blue. Red and Blue are the colors of 3D. I know you don't need 3D Glasses to play the 3DS, but this could be a reference that it will be on the Nintendo 3DS.
- - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
But the new boss could just be a new character or like this other guy said, the new boss isn't necessarily to be in the next game. It could be a character that can end the Xehanort Saga. Maybe the last Xehanort of the series. There have been like what, 6 different Ansems/Xehanorts in the game? Every single one of them are gone. So this could be another Xehanort or a mixture of all the Xehanorts through out the game.

Or it could be the original Xehanort Y'know Xehanort, originally Terra possessed with MX] since we never saw him in battle with the current form.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this is a bit far fetched but i made this insain connection with master xehanort-vanitas-xemnas that ih ave yet to find a conclusion.

so vanitas has a keychain that resembles a gear sliced in half and slanted to form an S. gears could apply to the gears in kh days. and on e of the gears Xemnas has is the conquest which strongly resembles the weapons the hooded figure is wielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back