• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Am I the only one that's disturbed that Nomura said it will probably be developed by Osaka? This probably means the game has yet to even start development and the trailer just consisted of random character models in random locations to demonstrate 3d and give us a very rough idea of what the game will be about.

Good point... but then again 3D doesn't sound like a official tittle, it sounds more like a placeholder. But the trailer confirms that the KH1 models will be used, so if it's truly important this means that SRK will have to time/reality travel or something.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Am I the only one that's disturbed that Nomura said it will probably be developed by Osaka? This probably means the game has yet to even start development and the trailer just consisted of random character models in random locations to demonstrate 3d and give us a very rough idea of what the game will be about.

I guess I can't complain as it's better than just Re:coded but hardly impactful.
i'm thinking the same about the trailer. who knows if the game will even feature KH1 models or not. the trailer just seemed to be for show.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Well the one thing forward to is the Secret Ending in KH 3DS teasing KH3.

if it even has a secret ending days and coded both lacked one.

i'm thinking the same about the trailer. who knows if the game will even feature KH1 models or not. the trailer just seemed to be for show.

I think the Trailer is to be look at as like a secret ending, but you could be right but why would they use KH1 models?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
if it even has a secret ending days and coded both lacked one

Why would Days need a secret ending? KH2 comes directly after it. Nobody wants a secret ending about KH2. We got that at the end of KH1.

CODED doesn't need one, either; the secret ending of BbS said what CODED's secret ending would've said, anyway, along with including key points about Days.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Why would Days need a secret ending? KH2 comes directly after it. Nobody wants a secret ending about KH2. We got that at the end of KH1.

CODED doesn't need one, either; the secret ending of BbS said what CODED's secret ending would've said, anyway, along with including key points about Days.

Well, they could have shown two half of a secret ending foreshadowing an event that happens before or during KH3D, like another side/another stroy or the gathering did for KH2 and KHBbS.

And it doesn't matter if KH2 is the fallow up of days, the ending doesn't have to be about it. And seeing, that coded end came out after BbS was released it could have had a secret ending continuing were BbS's left off.

24Terras

Who other than me thinks that KH3D is going ot be the game showing Sora set out for his next journy and that Osaka team just threw together a trailer to show us what they could do. Kind of like the FF7 tech demo for ps3.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I almost fainted when I saw that they were making this game. I had a total freak out. XD I`m just so excited!!!!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
sooo, nomura says the game stars Sora and Riku, will have new worlds, three new gameplay systems, the story matches the 3DS visual expression, and that the story would be something unexpected that, to some extent, breaks the developments that have taken place according to fan speculation.

so, confirmed: multiple scenarios?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
sooo, nomura says the game stars Sora and Riku, will have new worlds, three new gameplay systems, the story matches the 3DS visual expression, and that the story would be something unexpected that, to some extent, breaks the developments that have taken place according to fan speculation.

so, confirmed: multiple scenarios?
Yes it seems that way. This really makes me want to know the details of the story even more.

Xenin

Banned
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3DS

You don't NEED a 3ds to play coded. Just for the 3d game. Even still we dont know if the games will be diffrent on the 3ds. They might be exactly the same. You could just play it on there. It's like saying you had to buy a ps3 slim to play ps3 game. It doesn;t matter honestly.

ActingDude17

If I'm remembering correctly, Nomura said three gameplay systems were being considered, not that three would be used.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The only thing I'm worried about is the overuse of worlds... again. I'm hoping there are more new worlds or new areas at the least.

αsiя

space coke
Dogen did you forget Olympus Coliseum, a world that has been in every KH game.

ZiggyK

αsiя;5110437 said:
Dogen did you forget Olympus Coliseum, a world that has been in every KH game.

Yeah but Olympus Colliseum is always fresh. Unlike Agrabah.

Though they overuse Phil's "I've got two words for you!" *say three words* joke way too much. Every time it is used I just cringe.

Hey! Don't forget Neverland, it's been in every KH game too :3

KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back