• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Yeah KH2 HB isnt that great. Did I list Marluxia twice. That's coz hes twice as awesome as the rest. Mind you I should go back and list Saix three times then. Meh cbf.

Without Xion, Days would have not been entertaining at all. I dunno, there was something about her I couldn't not love :) Anywho, back on topic;

I was sad for some reason when Roxas and Namine merge with Sora and Kairi shortly before the last last fight with Xemnas. Maybe that was coz I loved Namine so much. Roxas I'm still 'meh' about.

Roxas and Namine merging with SK was for me one of those, "Awwwwww!" moments. Kind of like when there's a group hug and you just wanna go, "Awwww!"

ZiggyK

Roxas and Namine merging with SK was for me one of those, "Awwwwww!" moments. Kind of like when there's a group hug and you just wanna go, "Awwww!"

I don't want to lose Namine :(

Another "Aww moment" was the end of KH2. Everything from Sora and Riku at Dark Meridan to "We're back" "we're home" was AWW. I had tears of joy :D

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I dunno, Radiant Garden in BBS looks pretty good to.
I prefer the condemned atmosphere of levels in video games (RPGs really). That's the reason why End of the World and Hallow Bastion from KH1 and Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X are some of my most favorite levels from a video game ever.

I did, however, have high hopes for Twilight Town to be a festive, slightly dimmer (in terms of the nightsky) town with tons of restaurants and ppl in KH2, but it failed to appease me. Now that's sad. :(

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
When Sora turned into a Heartless.
When sora went to sleep after COM.
"Sora, you're lucky. It looks like my summer vacation's.... over." I almost cried when he said that.
And let's not forget when the door closed on Riku. "Take care of her." I really cried.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*notices this is labled as KH1* o,o;

Another sad moment to me was when Riku took the Keyblade from Sora D: He officially lost his best friend, lost his place, and then Donald and Goofy left him, making him break down into tears ;-;

ZiggyK

*notices this is labled as KH1* o,o;

Another sad moment to me was when Riku took the Keyblade from Sora D: He officially lost his best friend, lost his place, and then Donald and Goofy left him, making him break down into tears ;-;

Then all you have is that stupid little wooden sword and the beast to defend with. :mad: That sucked

Halloween Town isn't that bad, IMO; now I'm more indifferent to the whole Hot Topic overload thing...Port Royal skateboarding was fun though. 8D

It annoyed me of how obvious Pete standed out in his bright colours in Port Royal

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Then all you have is that stupid little wooden sword and the beast to defend with. :mad: That sucked

It annoyed me of how obvious Pete standed out in his bright colours in Port Royal

I like Riku, but when he took that Keyblade away I screamed, "YOU BASTARD!"

That was so painful to look at. ;n; It was like he was trying to say, "HEY U GAIZ LOOK AT ME I'M A TROLL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL."

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
End of the game. When Kairi cries. ):
I'm 15, and I still cried.
Really same here too. Dx

But the sadest one is when Axel decides to unleash replica riku on Zexion. That mad me mad and sad.

When marly died. *cried*

When axel killed vexen.

And then at the ending of KH1, when mickey holds up his keybalde and says "Sora let's close this door for good." And then always on my mind starts to play, and i get sad. Dx. (Same effects and simple and clean)

ZiggyK

Haha. I just hate Pete so much. Especially in Days.

Really same here too. Dx

But the sadest one is when Axel decides to unleash replica riku on Zexion. That mad me mad and sad.

When marly died. *cried*

When axel killed vexen.

But yea, all ofyours are up there too . ..

I agree with all of these, except for Axel killing Vexen. I loved that part ;D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Haha. I just hate Pete so much. Especially in Days.

I agree with all of these, except for Axel killing Vexen. I loved that part ;D

I knoooow.

So I'm not the only one who lol'd when Axel killed Vexen? I'm sorry, I really am - I was sad when it happened but it was just so funny the way it went down...oh gawd I'm a terrible fangirl. :sits in her corner and cries:

ZiggyK

I knoooow.

So I'm not the only one who lol'd when Axel killed Vexen? I'm sorry, I really am - I was sad when it happened but it was just so funny the way it went down...oh gawd I'm a terrible fangirl. :sits in her corner and cries:

God it was funny. I swear his death was the first enjoyable part in CoM :D I hated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back