• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
That's different. That's more the disney filler that I never really pay attention to and black out to.

*sit down to play kingdom hearts two*
*black out*
*bam its 2 am and most disney worlds are out of the way*

YES!

I mean like with the main story, not individual world stories.

ROFL. You've a point there.
Time travel would screw things up, I agree. Villains could go back in time and just kill off the heroes so they can rule the world, finally. It would turn into the Terminator.
"Sora: OMG! They found a way to go back in time, and they're going to stab my mom so I'll never be born!
"Xehanort: *at pregnant Sora's mom's doorstep* Are you Sarah Conner?"

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I've seen this answer posted before, but when I thought about it I came up with the same thing.
3 Destinies

Blobbit

Awards
KH3D is gona be a waste of Numors time and a waste of my money!!
1. Nomura has time to waste. Be glad we're getting KH rather than nothing, they have to finish Versus before they can work on KH3, if that's what you're complaining about...
2. Then don't buy it.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Time travel would screw things up, I agree. Villains could go back in time and just kill off the heroes so they can rule the world, finally. It would turn into the Terminator.
"Sora: OMG! They found a way to go back in time, and they're going to stab my mom so I'll never be born!
"Xehanort: *at pregnant Sora's mom's doorstep* Are you Sarah Conner?"
^that (imaginary rep for you!! lol)
Honestly 3 Destinies is likely kind of but then not really. However I wouldnt mind playable kairi just to see how that would turn out.

What why? It supposed to be the next major story.

cause people are saying it's a recap game or a game that doves in to sora's riku's and others heart and memories. and that dont sound all that great to me and in fact very pointless.

1. Nomura has time to waste. Be glad we're getting KH rather than nothing, they have to finish Versus before they can work on KH3, if that's what you're complaining about...
2. Then don't buy it.

1.it is a completely a pointless to make a new game wile on production of another game and by the time I'm playing BBS and Re:Coded

2.Who said i was.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
cause people are saying it's a recap game or a game that doves in to sora's riku's and others heart and memories. and that dont sound all that great to me and in fact very pointless.
yeah. cause what people are saying is totally what it is.

ZiggyK

That's only speculation. Don't believe what people say when no official information has been released. Infact Nomura said it wasn't a remake or recap.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
yea just here-say but this game looks to be set in the past or relating to it and it wont really explain much and the trailer rubbed me the wrong way.
this is the "reconnect" title, designed to pull the series together and will unfold in a way that is surprising and to a certain extent goes against what fans have predicted the series to develop.

Sounds like it will explain a LOT, actually.

ZiggyK

this is the "reconnect" title, designed to pull the series together and will unfold in a way that is surprising and to a certain extent goes against what fans have predicted the series to develop.

Sounds like it will explain a LOT, actually.

No confirmation it is reconnect. And Nomura said the title has something to do with the "3D" part and I can't make reconnect out of 3D.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
No confirmation it is reconnect. And Nomura said the title has something to do with the "3D" part and I can't make reconnect out of 3D.
"Reconnect" was NEVER a title.
And it doesnt take much to realize this is said title.

siegleeagle

Ugh, at the most, the people who don't really like the current games (besides BBS) should be happy that this is most likely the "second title" Nomura mentioned before he started KH3 and once this and versus is over then we probably will get 3. Oh well, I guess I have to listen to more complaining.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ugh, at the most, the people who don't really like the current games (besides BBS) should be happy that this is most likely the "second title" Nomura mentioned before he started KH3 and once this and versus is over then we probably will get 3. Oh well, I guess I have to listen to more complaining.
Actually there is still one more title left before KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back