• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

Ending of Kingdom Hearts I, I was like 8 when I first finished it and I cried like a baby. Even hearing Simple and Clean today makes me feel sad. That ending = best, most nostalgic game ending ever. You cry tears of steal. Especially when she sees the drawing in the secret place and the tear slides down her face then she adds another Paopu fruit :(

Either that or in days with Xion and Roxas and.. yeah.. you know what I mean. "You mustn't let Xemnas have Kingdom Hearts, you can't!" "I belong with Sora" That didn't make me cry but if I was 8 again it probably would have. Though the saddest bit is right and the end when Xion is talking to Roxas, "You'll forget me Roxas, but the memories themselves will never disappear".

God I love Xion.

For The King

Days, the final scene with Xion. Her whole speech to Roxas made me tear up, but what made me actually break down a bit was "No, Xion! Who else will I have Ice Cream with?!". Then his tears start coming down, it honestly was one of the saddest moments in a game for me. ;__;

denizenofevil

I didn't cry at the end of KH1 for some reason... For some reason, I knew they were going to see each other again anyways so it wasn't such a big deal. I did cry when Xion died though. The idea of her being completely forgotten made me sad.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
The death of any Organization member (aside from Xion). Especially Saix, Axel, and Xemnas; those three made me bawl.

Also, the end of KH1. As soon as Simple and Clean started playing, I lost it.

For the record, I know BBS is going to make me cry; it's probably the most depressing game in the series thus far (Crisis Core of the KH series, maybe?).

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Aside from Xion?!?! I agree with Saix and Axel. And also Marluxia to. And Zexion. Saix and Marluxia especially.

Yes, aside from Xion. I was pretty much just, "Meh," when she died. Although I did feel so sorry for Roxas.

Saix made me cry when he died because of that expression on his face and the, "Kingdom Hearts...where is my heart." ;n;

ZiggyK

Yes, aside from Xion. I was pretty much just, "Meh," when she died. Although I did feel so sorry for Roxas.

Saix made me cry when he died because of that expression on his face and the, "Kingdom Hearts...where is my heart." ;n;

Yeah Saix is my favourite member of the organisation with Marluxia are close second. Xion's death was one of the saddest moments in the entire series I reckon. Especially when shes talking to Roxas at the end. "You'll forget me Roxas, but the memories themselves will never dissappear" but yeah I already mentioned that. I was sad to see Xigbar go, hes also one of my favourites. I love him in Days.

"What's the matter Tiger, sad poppet got the best nickname?". Haha :D

I hate Demyx while everyone elses likes him though. I was glad when he died! Especially after that bitch of a boss fight.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

That describes what I think as well. I wasn't enjoying the game with the whole XION, XION, XION, and I was more than happy that she finally died. Cause, you know, I totally never saw that coming :p.

But then again, nothing in the games made me cry, really.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Yeah Saix is my favourite member of the organisation with Marluxia are close second. Xion's death was one of the saddest moments in the entire series I reckon. Especially when shes talking to Roxas at the end. "You'll forget me Roxas, but the memories themselves will never dissappear" but yeah I already mentioned that. I was sad to see Xigbar go, hes also one of my favourites. I love him in Days.

"What's the matter Tiger, sad poppet got the best nickname?". Haha :D

I hate Demyx while everyone elses likes him though. I was glad when he died! Especially after that bitch of a boss fight.

:lip trembles: D-Demyx?....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :cries: I was so sad when he died too. A bitch of a bossfight too, but I liked him!

That describes what I think as well. I wasn't enjoying the game with the whole XION, XION, XION, and I was more than happy that she finally died. Cause, you know, I totally never saw that coming :p.

But then again, nothing in the games made me cry, really.

I think they forgot about the fact that Days was supposed to be about Roxas, not Xion. So yeah, when she finally died I had pretty much just gotten sick of her. As I said, I felt so sorry for Roxas (and he's not even my favorite Org member), but that's about it.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
For me, it was when Sora turned into a heartless in KH1. That scene was just perfectly sad. The music and the timing and even Donald running after Sora in slow motion made it so perfect. It is the only time I really ever cried, especially when he bursts into nothing right when Kairi tries to catch him. The next saddest moment is the Xion moment in 358/2 Days, and then the ending to Kh1, of course.

ZiggyK

Well I liked Xion *pout* She made that game worth playing.

Hate Demyx. Hate Luxord. Hate Larxene. Hate Vexen. Glad to see all of them die.

Marluxia, Axel, Saix, Marluxia, Zexion and Xigbar were the ones I felt sad when we lost.

All others were meh. Except Xion of course :D

For me, it was when Sora turned into a heartless in KH1. That scene was just perfectly sad. The music and the timing and even Donald running after Sora in slow motion made it so perfect. It is the only time I really ever cried, especially when he bursts into nothing right when Kairi tries to catch him.

Yeah that is sad! I remember feeling so sad at thaty point. God Hollow Bastion is an awesome world in KH1.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Well I liked Xion *pout* She made that game worth playing.

Hate Demyx. Hate Luxord. Hate Larxene. Hate Vexen. Glad to see all of them die.

Marluxia, Axel, Saix, Marluxia, Zexion and Xigbar were the ones I felt sad when we lost.

All others were meh. Except Xion of course :D

Yeah that is sad! I remember feeling so sad at thaty point. God Hollow Bastion is an awesome world in KH1.

You listed Marluxia twice.

Meh, I did NOT like Xion. At all.

And yes, that part with Sora turning into a Heartless was sad. Hollow Bastion is one of my favorite worlds in KH (well, pre-restoration HB; I think they just fcked everything up in the restoration).

ZiggyK

You listed Marluxia twice.

Meh, I did NOT like Xion. At all.

And yes, that part with Sora turning into a Heartless was sad. Hollow Bastion is one of my favorite worlds in KH (well, pre-restoration HB; I think they just fcked everything up in the restoration).

Yeah KH2 HB isnt that great. Did I list Marluxia twice. That's coz hes twice as awesome as the rest. Mind you I should go back and list Saix three times then. Meh cbf.

Without Xion, Days would have not been entertaining at all. I dunno, there was something about her I couldn't not love :) Anywho, back on topic;

I was sad for some reason when Roxas and Namine merge with Sora and Kairi shortly before the last last fight with Xemnas. Maybe that was coz I loved Namine so much. Roxas I'm still 'meh' about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back