• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Members E3 fan-powered Q&A

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh God darnit. I hate this site. I have an account registered after a WHOLE LOT OF TIME. But still, I can't log in.

Please, everyone. Submit your best questions! :D

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
You rarely see that kind of emotional outburst in Japan. Because fans in North America express their excitement in a very straight-forward manner, it makes me want to add more special content to make them even more excited.
That sure makes me excited.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Q. XIII_Heartless

Are the Unversed in this game directly related to the Heartless and Nobodies of the previous KINGDOM HEARTS titles, somehow connected to people's hearts, or are they completely separate entities with similarities to the aforementioned enemies?

A. Tetsuya Nomura, Director

I have some ideas, but that was not portrayed in this title. You might find out in upcoming titles that there could be some connection.

In future titles we might continue we may learn about the Unveresd. I wonder what that could mean...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
In future titles we might continue we may learn about the Unveresd. I wonder what that could mean...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That said, I submitted a question, though I doubt it'll be answered. XD I asked who Terra's VA was. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back