• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i just think we should wait and see, it clearly isnt in the present and we know where sora has been all this time already so it probably is like a data game or in his heart or something

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
this game confuses me it must not be cannon bacuse we apprently start off with all the abilites sora has learned at the end of kh1 and looses in kh2
and riku looks untouched by darkness at all im not usre whats going on plus kairir not even there as if people are gonna care
but i do miss donald and doofy
plagin thease games are harder by yourself becuase you can get outnumbered and overpowered more easily

It IS canon. =/ It's an official game. Kairi is mentioned to be in the trailer briefly, and there's very few details on the game, so everyone's clueless on it right now. For all we know, Donald and Goofy could play a part in the game still. We've got three screenshots so far. Just hold your complaints about it until we know more about the game.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well what ever this new game it will have something to do with memories which most likely means Namine.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Or it could have nothing to do with memories, and simply plays more like a "behind the scenes" of the games we already have.
nothing is known. i just hope we dont have to wait until tgs or something to actually learn more.

loke13

Or it could have nothing to do with memories, and simply plays more like a "behind the scenes" of the games we already have.
nothing is known. i just hope we dont have to wait until tgs or something to actually learn more.
If it was behind the scenes then there wouldn't be a twilight thorn in Traverse town.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
If it was behind the scenes then there wouldn't be a twilight thorn in Traverse town.
it was just a trailer. don't give it so much credit, especially when s-e is even quick to point out how they arent indicative of the final product.
and the fact that the whole trailer was a dream anyway.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
My friend goes;
"I don't think Square Enix is a good choice for the 3DS."
Really? I am totally rethinking about our friendship.
All of the beautiful things Square comes up with would be perfect for 3D!

loke13

it was just a trailer. don't give it so much credit, especially when s-e is even quick to point out how they arent indicative of the final product.
and the fact that the whole trailer was a dream anyway.
Hmm forgot most of it was a dream.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
So will Re:Coded be for the 3DS??? That would be amazing...a 3D KH game!!!! Kid Iracus: Uprising[video=youtube;QN2qRz0tWko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2qRz0tWko[/video] already looks SICK!! I can't believe they've accomplished such graphics on a DS!!!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
So will Re:Coded be for the 3DS??? That would be amazing...a 3D KH game!!!! Kid Iracus: Uprising[video=youtube;QN2qRz0tWko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2qRz0tWko[/video] already looks SICK!! I can't believe they've accomplished such graphics on a DS!!!
Uh no. Re:Coded is for the DS. KH3D is for the 3DS

Theart

Awards
No, RE:Coded is for the regular DS. The game for the 3DS is currently called Kingdom Hearts 3D. It's completely different. You get to play as KH1 Sora and KH1 Riku, but it's not a remake of KH1.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ That's Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ And this is RE:Coded. ;D

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What's the definition of retcon then? I googled and found something about "deliberately changing previously formed facts" or something... I haven't noticed any in the series :S I go for a time traveling game, but time travel in a sense of "memory travel" so thaat whatever they do there doesn't affect the current world because that would make the story so complicated I doub it would ever become unquestionably clear what the main plot is (I doubt Nomura will find a way to enclose all the stories told so far, but I keep hoping he'll manage to somehow tie them up.... But if he adds time traveling and changing future, the whole thing would become way too messy)

The more I think about it, the more this makes sense. However, it would be kinda dumb if it doesn't affect anything in the real world. If this took place in Sora's mind during CoM and would just rehash info we already know, than that wouldn't solve anything because Sora would have fogotten everything he learned from there. Perhaps this game takes place on another plain of existence where people's memories intersect, and if this plain of existence gets messed up and rewrites people's memories successfully, than the whole timeline would be messed up since memories are very powerful. After all, Namine's memory powers didn't just make Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy forget, but she was also somehow able to wipe the journal clean.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
No, RE:Coded is for the regular DS. The game for the 3DS is currently called Kingdom Hearts 3D. It's completely different. You get to play as KH1 Sora and KH1 Riku, but it's not a remake of KH1.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ That's Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ And this is RE:Coded. ;D
Re:Coded looks like shit compared to KH 3D...and is KH 3D even part of the story???

Theart

Awards
Re:Coded looks like shit compared to KH 3D...and is KH 3D even part of the story???

Yeah, KH 3D is a part of the story. It's apparently the mystery game Nomura's been hinting at for a while. ;D

It's just that no one has a clue how the game works into the series yet, since all we have are trailer descriptions that apparently resemble the effects of LSD; trippy dream that includes raining Soras!

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Yeah, KH 3D is a part of the story. It's apparently the mystery game Nomura's been hinting at for a while. ;D

It's just that no one has a clue how the game works into the series yet, since all we have are trailer descriptions that apparently resemble the effects of LSD; trippy dream that includes raining Soras!

There's a trailer???,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
From what I have heard about the trailer, it is difficult to pick a time in the storyline that this game could fit in.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
the whole trailer is a dream anyway... there's no point in thinking about where it fits, lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back