• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Your right. But my bet is still on t NOT be Xemnas or Xehanort. Simply because time travel does not exist in KH. And don't even bring up Timeless River.

Who said the battle was canon? Lingering Sentiment wasn't canon. I never said anything about this fight being canon I only said it would foreshadow the next game (probably KH3) like Lingering Sentiment foreshadowed BBS.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Who said the battle was canon? Lingering Sentiment wasn't canon. I never said anything about this fight being canon I only said it would foreshadow the next game (probably KH3) like Lingering Sentiment foreshadowed BBS.

What do you mean LS battle wasn't canon? It was in the BBS ultimania even! Just because Nomura said it MIGHT not be canon doesn't mean it is.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What do you mean LS battle wasn't canon? It was in the BBS ultimania even! Just because Nomura said it MIGHT not be canon doesn't mean it is.

Because Nomura constantly said the LS VS Sora battle didn't matter in the story meaning that if they removed the battle it wouldn't effect the story, making it non-canon.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Because Nomura constantly said the LS VS Sora battle didn't matter in the story meaning that if they removed the battle it wouldn't effect the story, making it non-canon.

No, that doesn't make it non-canon. It means that if the battle were removed, the story of BBS wouldn't change. And even if he meant it wouldn't really affect the story overall, that still doesn't make it non-canon.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
well i always did wonder why xemnas had lightsabers instead of a keyblade. nomura said he mightve been not using them purposly but still, how would he get light sabers? im thinking MX had some sorta influence...
Because in order to wield a keyblade you need a heart, which Xemnas didn't have.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Roxas has a heart(confirmed) and Xion has a fake heart for fake body for fake keyblade, even riku said it was fake.

It was never confirmed. It's what fans assume but there isn't a full confirmation. And they never said Xion had a heart. They just said she was a clone but they never mention her having a heart.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It was never confirmed. It's what fans assume but there isn't a full confirmation. And they never said Xion had a heart. They just said she was a clone but they never mention her having a heart.

Please, check the Ultimania:

20 mysteries of Kingdom Hearts said:

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?

A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?

A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/board/lofiversion/index.php/t49174.html

And whether or not Xion has a heart, her keyblade is fake.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Zomg! Hello Xemnas, long time, no see. WAIT! *Spoilers* ;)
I really wanna know how he got into the game, and hopefully hes hard.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Zomg! Hello Xemnas, long time, no see. WAIT! *Spoilers* ;)
I really wanna know how he got into the game, and hopefully hes hard.

From the looks of it, it seems like he has the level of power of Vanitas Sentiment with 4x the health.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Lingering Sentiment, Vanitas Sentiment and 'The Enigmatic Hood' (Lol, I had no other nicknames to give to the new Unknown Boss) are the top 3 bosses that Nomura and Square has made it to difficult to defeat and give them with madly insane skills.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Lingering Sentiment, Vanitas Sentiment and 'The Enigmatic Hood' (Lol, I had no other nicknames to give to the new Unknown Boss) are the top 3 bosses that Nomura and Square has made it to difficult to defeat and give them with madly insane skills.

Haha, that's the perfect name! The enigmatic hood.

Here's a little fan art I did of him

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

Um, I highly doubt that's Xemnas. Having a connection with Xemnas/Xehanort I do believe he has but I don't think that is actually Xemnas.

Yeah, I don't think it's Xemnas either. Because, as I've said a million times, that would mean Xemnas used time travel to get there and time travel is the LAST thing we need to introduce into KH. It's complicated enough already.

Hoyt94

i like the idea of it being master eraqus's nobody (if he did lose his heart, not sure but i think i read that somewhere)

Last edited by a moderator:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
i like the idea of it being master eraqus's nobody (if he did lose his heart, not sure but i think i read that somewhere)

Master Eraqus didn't turn into a Heartless so there is no nobody. Also if you're going to talk about Eraqus, you need to put that in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back