• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Is it was free, its usually junk. Try getting a cheap one off ebay if you can't get it fixed. Mine just has a scratched up screen. Because its used. Got it for cheap during Gamestop's special for used PSPs last Christmas. E3 is tomorrow, we know we're getting a trailer, I can NOT wait.

ross61

E3 has already started. Just not the Sony press conference yet.

Sempied

I KNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWW! I'm so excited! Are we going to get the new trailer tomorrow?
The Sony conference starts at 12PM according to my Gamespot newsletter. Bah Microsoft Panel is entertaining as it is though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

The Sony conference starts at 12PM according to my Gamespot newsletter. Bah Microsoft Panel is entertaining as it is though.

The E3 YouTube channel says the same thing and then it says TBA on 1:00 - 3:00 so I'm going to assume between 12:00 and 3:00 is when they'll show BBS stuff.

ross61

E3 will most likely show the Highlights. You know, what everyone really wants. It might be a day or two before we see the trailer.

Coeurl

Demon Dance

so i've heard KHII Xehanort's(apprentice) voice yesterday, and i was wondering if they'll use the same person for Terra. i dunno his name though

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

so i've heard KHII Xehanort's(apprentice) voice yesterday, and i was wondering if they'll use the same person for Terra. i dunno his name though

Apprentice Xehanort's English VA is Richard Epcar; as far as we know, he's just doing the same voice again. We don't know for sure who's doing Terra's voice.

Sempied

Bah, i'm to excited for the trailer. The main thing i'm curious of is how they're going to handle Vanitas voice/ambiguity.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

How are they gonna voice him without revealing who it is he looks like.

They don't necessarily have to reveal who he looks like. His voice will stay the same with or without the helmet, I would think. I don't think they'd show THAT big of a spoiler in the trailers.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

They don't necessarily have to reveal who he looks like. His voice will stay the same with or without the helmet, I would think. I don't think they'd show THAT big of a spoiler in the trailers.

He means how they will differentiate the voice so it's not instantly obvious the second he opens his mouth.

Sempied

He means how they will differentiate the voice so it's not instantly obvious the second he opens his mouth.
Exactly. We haven't heard/don't know a bit if HJO can really pull of that kind of voice without someone thinking at first hearing "OMGWTFBBQ Hey this guy might have something to do with Sora!" With Miyu Irino we didn't know about the face because he masked his voice so well for us to figure it out.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Exactly. We haven't heard/don't know a bit if HJO can really pull of that kind of voice without someone thinking at first hearing "OMGWTFBBQ Hey this guy might have something to do with Sora!" With Miyu Irino we didn't know about the face because he masked his voice so well for us to figure it out.

Are we even sure that HJO will be doing the voice though? I'm not trying to be a smartass or anything, I'm just curious. But like with Miyu, they can disguise his voice using software, that way the actor really wouldn't have to do much to alter his voice. The only thing is though, is that if you listen closely enough you could still tell who it is based on voice patterns.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign

Spoiler box kthnx. It's difficult to pick up on such things unless you're looking for it. A majority of people won't hear them talk for 10 seconds and hear the similarities.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Spoiler box kthnx. It's difficult to pick up on such things unless you're looking for it. A majority of people won't hear them talk for 10 seconds and hear the similarities.

Sorry about that - I fixed it.

Well I'm not talking about JUST the trailer, I mean the game in general. It'd still be interesting if they did do that though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back