• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Collector

Ive heard no one really likes xion, and i want to know why, is it her personality? how she fights? or is she just plain annoying?

p.s. sorry for putting "mobile" i ment "days"

Last edited by a moderator:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
its cause people think shes useless and has no plot relevance at all and was basically just a filler to make Days game worth playing.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Heaps of threads on this already:
The HC: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/141920-xion-hate-club.html
In the first post there, there is a list of threads discussing Xion which are all pretty informative, as well as the club being full of reasons, if you're actually interested.

Still, isn't it kind of funny how threads suddenly turned from "why do so many people dislike Kairi?" to "why do so many people dislike Xion?" Every other KH original female skips the criticisms.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Still, isn't it kind of funny how threads suddenly turned from "why do so many people dislike Kairi?" to "why do so many people dislike Xion?" Every other KH original female skips the criticisms.

Omg Olette is such a hor, she hangs out with only boys and her hair looks like goat horns :////

lol

Selena

I liked Xion as a character, but I'm not too fond of the plot behind her. The way they put her in, it felt like she was like a filler character in an anime.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(I personally don't like when people say "oh just go to the ____ HC and you'll see why" instead of saying THEIR own reasons, so I'll say mine, and I'll keep it short)

I don't like her because her personality is too flawless, bland and boring. She's a watered down version of Kairi, but with more angst. Her character is so "tragic" to the point where they want you to feel bad for you - it's like she's forced down our throats.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Prefix fixed. Next time ask a mod instead of spamming about it.

I love Xion to hell and back. I agree she comes off as rather "angelic" and too sweet to the point of cavity, but it's not like she was like that all the game through. She went through a lot and she changed as a result and unlike other characters in the series, we actually got to see why and how she changed which was a welcome and refreshing change to me. That's where it turned from her being adorable to being at times my favorite character in the series (it depends on the mood if I'm more leaning towards her, towards Sora or towards Riku).
Her structure was solid enough for me and seeing how I'm not one to fall for "redeeming flaws" in a character, I didn't mind at all that her development came without regards to her seemingly lacking any of that (though iono, making your best friend kill you kind of doesn't seem like all that a worthy trait to me, even if she did have her reasons...). In fact I dare say that I related to her more because she lacked any redeeming flaws but still got one hell of a terrible life.
And you can say she was made that way to get us to feel sorry for her all you want, that doesn't change the fact that Roxas was constructed in exactly the same way in KH2, only personally, I found a lot less reasons to relate to him when his summer vacation came to an end because he came out of nowhere but unlike Xion, I didn't have enough time to bond with him.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(I personally don't like when people say "oh just go to the ____ HC and you'll see why" instead of saying THEIR own reasons, so I'll say mine, and I'll keep it short)

Well usually the thing to say would be "don't just make a new thread, go find one of the other ones about Xion", but iirc they all got closed with a "go talk about it in the HC/FC :v", so... we're just saving someone's breath ^^;

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Same goes for me. This was suppose to be Roxas' game, but it was completely about her.

Meh, I knew it was going to be more about the Org. XIII than about Roxas but it was still mainly about her and by the end of the game, I barely knew anything new about the rest of the members.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well usually the thing to say would be "don't just make a new thread, go find one of the other ones about Xion", but iirc they all got closed with a "go talk about it in the HC/FC :v", so... we're just saving someone's breath ^^;

And I've ranted too much D:.

Short and sweet: I hate her.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meh, I knew it was going to be more about the Org. XIII than about Roxas but it was still mainly about her and by the end of the game, I barely knew anything new about the rest of the members.

It's tricky because the Org, overall, split into two main groups - the ones that got their shine in CoM but they also died early on so they couldn't be an active part of Days (ironically I found those members still had the most amusing insight in Days too), and the members who have importance in BBS so they couldn't really tell us anything new about them because that'd be delving too deeply into BBS territory. Ironically, BECAUSE it was an Org game, they needed outside influence beyond what was already introduced to us in CoM and KH2, being Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back