• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

I don't mind waiting for TGS for any more new KH game news. As long as this show throws us some good news on the things we know about right now, I can gnaw on that until BBS comes out in NA.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't mind waiting for TGS for any more new KH game news. As long as this show throws us some good news on the things we know about right now, I can gnaw on that until BBS comes out in NA.

Yeah~ I mean, I'd love to know about the second game in the works, but if they give us info now and it turns out to have to be changed it will be a letdown. Better not to know anything in the earlier stages, I think

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah~ I mean, I'd love to know about the second game in the works, but if they give us info now and it turns out to have to be changed it will be a letdown. Better not to know anything in the earlier stages, I think

Agreed. I enjoy seeing the game when it is in it's beta stages, but then you find yourself falling in love with it and get upset when things that people liked a lot are taken out or modified.

That was how I felt when the first trailer of Versus came out, then Nomura had that interview saying something like "The character design for the main male is being changed as well as some elements presented in the trailers" and I wanted to cry. I'm glad to see the changes made in Noctis' design were merely color aspects and the red eye thing may appear again, seeing as it was hinted to be a prominent Caelum family trait. (Just hope it isn't like something from Naruto and is more of a l'cie thing...)

So any new KH info would just make me fall in love and I don't want to feel disappointed anymore.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So any new KH info would just make me fall in love and I don't want to feel disappointed anymore.

Yeah, like remember how all those people thought they had the whole plot for KH2 down from one of the early beta trailers, and where pretty mad and disappointed when the actual plot was nothing like they had imagined:

Genocide said:
Roxas [BHK/Chara] was playable a lot longer. He had his own partners and would travel with Sora at one point until they fought.

Kairi was implied to be hotter looking.

DiZ was working with one of the Organization to destroy it. He was the superior. The GEU [Glowing Eye Unknow/Nobody] was a more prominent figure.

Chara was protecting Sora working aganst Axel. The Organization lost him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yet ANOTHER reason why I don't keep up to date with stuff xD

Carbonite

Yessss! I am so happy that I finally am going to get to play this! I'm so glad they're bringing it over--a spruced up version no less!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, like remember how all those people thought they had the whole plot for KH2 down from one of the early beta trailers, and where pretty mad and disappointed when the actual plot was nothing like they had imagined:

Well to be honest I thought that was a good thing that the plot to KH2 was nothing like the fans imagined. If fans can imagine a plot based on early trailers, then it means that the story is cliche'. The fact that fans were waaaaaay off proved the story to be more original... and I still don't get why people say KH2's story sucked, I really don't. -_-

YUPPP

Well to be honest I thought that was a good thing that the plot to KH2 was nothing like the fans imagined. If fans can imagine a plot based on early trailers, then it means that the story is cliche'. The fact that fans were waaaaaay off proved the story to be more original... and I still don't get why people say KH2's story sucked, I really don't. -_-

Oh man I wish Genocide was here to reply to this. Where is he when you need him...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

If the fans manage to imagine the games' plot based on trailers it means they revealed too much, not necessarily that it was cliche or predictable. Just that in order to try and wow us, they... showed it to us.

And yeah KH2 was... bad :v

Awards

DiZ was working with one of the Organization to destroy it. He was the superior. The GEU [Glowing Eye Unknow/Nobody] was a more prominent figure.

Well Nomura did say that the hooded man talking to DiZ in the mansion and the cloaked figure that Sora charged (the one pulling back his hood) were the same person. I can understand that one.
But no one was really anticipating it to be Riku, lawl.

Chara was protecting Sora working aganst Axel. The Organization lost him.
"You can't see Sora!" lmao

caiomachi

More one game for my DS, but i think it's coming on 2011...

caiomachi

Well. Nomura said he wanted to release one of the new projects this year, so Re:coded is probably it.

I think the japanese version will come this year, the english version it's coming on the next year.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think the japanese version will come this year, the english version it's coming on the next year.

Oh jeez....Coded has already come out in Japan for the cell phones. Re:Coded is the remake of Coded for the DS that was made to come out in North America first.

caiomachi

Oh jeez....Coded has already come out in Japan for the cell phones. Re:Coded is the remake of Coded for the DS that was made to come out in North America first.

So the Re:Coded is coming for the NA first?
Sorry i don't know

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

So the Re:Coded is coming for the NA first?
Sorry i don't know

Of course, that's why Nomura said "At E3 we have something planned special for NA fans" and that thing he spoke of is ReCoded.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

And yeah KH2 was... bad :v

I said it before a million times and I'll say it again... What the heck was wrong with KH2?! Nobody ever gave me a good answer to that and I really don't remember anyone saying "OMG KH2 WAS CRAP!" until I entered into these forums again.

And if you say something like "Because the story was different from what the fans thought it would be" that's a REALLY STUPID reason to hate something.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

For Kairi jumping off heights.
For no logical connection between scenes whatsoever.
For Sora's hormones running amock and his mood swings.
For Axel being a raging fag.
For Riku being an emo whore.
For Goofy jumping in to save Mickey when the rat's too short to have been hit by that rock to begin with.
For tearing off coats to reveal completely unrelated clothes underneath.
For long ass monologues by Organization Members during which SDG could've kicked some major ass.
For Kanga holding Pooh's medicine up for ages while Tigger was bouncing along from far away, and while he did his little dance and speech, just so he could succeed in snatching it away.
For bringing Ursula back with no sensible explanation whatsoever and have Ariel fall under her tricks - again
For the Pride Lands.

For "Sora, Donald, and Goofy".

25 characters.
25 characters.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Terribad writing/horribly easy gameplay/general mediocricity/etc. Might not have been an absolutely godawful game, but it could have been a lot better. If you don't think so, that's fine, opinions are opinions,, bla bla bla.

Moving on.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

25 characters.
25 characters.

Now that's just being extremely nitpicky -_-
And "no logical connection between scenes whatsoever"? I have no idea what you mean by that because I thought the cutscenes went fine. It's not like they were all placed at random like you make it sound -_-
I swear, that's as bad as the Sonic fanboys going "OMG! SONIC 4 IS GONNA SUCK BECAUSE SONIC'S EYES ARE GREEN!" or "OMG! HIS LEGS AREN'T SPINNING SO IT'S GONNA SUCK!" or "OMG! WE'RE GONNA BOYCOTT SEGA BY BUYING SONIC 1 WHEN SONIC 4 COMES OUT!!!" (like that logic makes any sense)

It's not going to surprise me when KH fans get reduced to that stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back