• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

24Terras

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Can we get back to talking about the Game. Personally I think it has potential. Hand knows what they screwed up on in days and they will learn from it so I'm looking foward to Re.Coded. Also they should try to release it in August that way it will make bbs more important and also not make people choose between games

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Yes! Riku game can still happen, just what I want! Come on Riku is awesome, we need 2 know the rest of his story

I don't really think there's that much to make a game out of, unless they go the Days route and introduce pointless plot elements that probably will never be referenced again.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i can't imagine a game completely made for riku.

i can only imagine a sora-riku game, like COM

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

i can't imagine a game completely made for riku.

i can only imagine a sora-riku game, like COM

I can imagine KH3 possibly being like that, given Riku goes his own seperate way again. I sure as hell don't see him staying on the islands though, so he's either going to be an alternate party member, have his own scenario, or side game released alongside KH3. I'd rather he have his own scenario. Come on.. it's a PS3 game. You should have enough room, unless it goes Multi-platform, which I still kind of support.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I can imagine KH3 possibly being like that, given Riku goes his own seperate way again. I sure as hell don't see him staying on the islands though, so he's either going to be an alternate party member, have his own scenario, or side game released alongside KH3. I'd rather he have his own scenario. Come on.. it's a PS3 game. You should have enough room, unless it goes Multi-platform, which I still kind of support.
And what? And you see kairi staying on the island? I think KH3 will be a Sora centric game. Not the supposed multiple scenario game might be the SRK game i'm looking for.

Allister Rose

French Lover

kairi might be on the multiplayer, but honestly, i hate kairi to change in a certain way.

you know how it's a taboo to change an anime hair color and hairstyle? i feel it's going in a similar direction but with kairi, and in a more figurative sense

darkheart709

Bronze Member

No guarantee its going to come to consoles or even or even come out this gen. for all we know it could not be coming out for 4 more yrs

Kaith

Like I'm going to give this out over the internet,

Wow this has gotten soooooooooooo off topic of the original post. Personally I wouldn't mind a Kh3 with a Sora traveling though worlds again with Donald and Goofy but with Donald and Goofy getting lost every now and then so Kairi and Riku can become party members every now and then. As for kh3 not being released for another four years is pretty close. My guess is 2 years plus the rest of 2010. First they have to finish bbs for NA and then they have to do Recoded for JA and NA. Next is the game that links kh2 and kh3 and finally kh3 itself.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Wow this has gotten soooooooooooo off topic of the original post. Personally I wouldn't mind a Kh3 with a Sora traveling though worlds again with Donald and Goofy but with Donald and Goofy getting lost every now and then so Kairi and Riku can become party members every now and then. As for kh3 not being released for another four years is pretty close. My guess is 2 years plus the rest of 2010. First they have to finish bbs for NA and then they have to do Recoded for JA and NA. Next is the game that links kh2 and kh3 and finally kh3 itself.

They still have to finish Versus before even starting KH3, and who knows where they're at with that game. Haven't been checking much news, but last I heard they got the airship working over the world map.

The game that links 2 and 3 would be coded, wouldn't it?

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Personally, after watching the secret ending of Coded, I think its just another waste like 358/2 Days. All of these new secret endings describe the the very last Scene in KHII + a little more depth. Coded does it, Birth by Sleep does, and KHII does it. it It's quite obvious that Sora is ready to save everyone, their waiting for him...

Hopefully Re:Coded isn't just another port and its not 8 (9?) stupid episodes.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Leave Birth By Sleep out of this, fool. It's not just another waste. I don't know about Coded or Days, but BBS sets the stage for KH3 much better than you might think. It makes things much, much clearer than Days and probably even Coded as well. I guess this makes sense, considering it's a main game, but you'd think you would at least get BBS or at least CoM quality for a side game. Okay, CoM wasn't exactly perfect, but I think it did a pretty good job, filler or no filler. Even if there is filler, it gave much better character development to the Organization than KH2 could ever really muster. Hell, one could argue that it developed Sora's character more than KH2 and maybe even KH1, to an extent. Nah, I doubt it did a better job than KH1.

Awards

αsiя;5092377 said:
Nope, that would be BBS.

No all 3 of them together link to KH3. Coded reveals what Sora will need to be doing in KH3. BBS reveals WHY Sora needs to be doing what he's gonna do in KH3. And Days probably adds onto what Sora needs to do because of Roxas and Xion.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

No all 3 of them together link to KH3.
No just BBS.
Coded reveals what Sora will need to be doing in KH3.
Acutally BBS does that all by itself.
BBS reveals WHY Sora needs to be doing what he's gonna do in KH3.
Actually we still don't know why he needs to save them.
And Days probably adds onto what Sora needs to do because of Roxas and Xion.
No.

αsiя

space coke

No all 3 of them together link to KH3. Coded reveals what Sora will need to be doing in KH3. BBS reveals WHY Sora needs to be doing what he's gonna do in KH3. And Days probably adds onto what Sora needs to do because of Roxas and Xion.

The BBS secret ending does a good job doing that.lol at Days.

Razorl

Oh Dear, and here I was all ready and excited for Reconnect and another game. Well atleast we're likely to get Reconnect along with KH:ReCoded

I remember in the beginning, people were pissed that we wouldn't get coded, now it's coming to us likely with better graphics... and alot of you are whining about it?

Nomura, never ever give us another FM like BBS

just to piss off these whiny brats.

And to those who aren't whining? Enjoy Re:Coded, I know I will.

Two bets however, Likely PSP or DS, It could go either way. Since I don't think we've even seen a picture of 3DS it's very unlikely it'll be for that.

αsiя

space coke

Oh Dear, and here I was all ready and excited for Reconnect and another game. Well atleast we're likely to get Reconnect along with KH:ReCoded

I remember in the beginning, people were pissed that we wouldn't get coded, now it's coming to us likely with better graphics... and alot of you are whining about it?

Nomura, never ever give us another FM like BBS

just to piss off these whiny brats.

And to those who aren't whining? Enjoy Re:Coded, I know I will.

Two bets however, Likely PSP or DS, It could go either way. Since I don't think we've even seen a picture of 3DS it's very unlikely it'll be for that.
People that are pissed is because we think Nomura is wasting time on remaking games especially if they're unnecessary instead using that time to begin on Reconnect or something many fans want (a HD compilation for the PS3). I wouldn't be that mad if coded was just being ported and available on the PSN/DSware for about 15 dollars since it wouldn't that useless, but an entire remake which would most likely be a reason for Nomura holding back on KH content.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

As stated before, if it's a remake, Nomura wouldn't have to bother all that much with it. The content is there, he might need to pitch in on some added content but overall he already did his job :\ it's not like he's singlehandedly developing the games, otherwise we never would've had things like Riku being a playable party member in KH2 or the LS fight in the FM+ (and that might've been better. Stupid transforming Keyblades making it into canon... *growls*)

Radar

Bronze Member

I didn't read every single other post, but does this count as one of the two games before KH3 Nomura was talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back