• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penance

That doesn't make me want to play that. I wouldn't be okay with something coming out of my Playstation and trying to kill me.

D

Deleted member 71005

3D? Meh, seems like a bit to much, I'll wait to see...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
1x1td.gif

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
What isn't 3D these days?..3D really isn't that epic, its why I hate going to the Theater nowadays ..>.>

UGH YES.
I feel like every movie is getting made into 3d so they can make more money off of the more expensive tickets. I went to see Clash Of The Titans in 3d and I think only two scenes in the movie were actually 3d.
Anyways, I wonder who thought it would be okay to have the weird person popping out of the t.v for a viral campaign. That was more "wtf, dnw" than "OMG THIS IS SO AWESOME1!!1".

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Why,Why, Why.

I wanted this to come out atleast when I was thirty. If this comes out soon it will overshadow the PS3 and soon more mediocre titles will be dump on it. Same thing that happens(ed) to the PS2.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im calling BS

seriously

we havent even gotten KH3

hurry up nomura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back