• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are there any girls that like guys that like kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerine

Awards
I'm a hot girl and I love Kingdom Hearts. I want to make sweet love to it and have babies. I don't like creepers, though, probably just like everyone else.

Callaghan

Awards
do you think there are hot girls that like kingdom hearts

Yes there are hot girls that like KH, and hot guys, there are also ugly girls, and ugly guys, and average, and insane, and creepy, you name it at least one of a category will be a fan of KH.
It's a pretty pointless question to ask in a KH forum, just go check out the post your pic thread, if you're just looking for a hook up, you're better off not trying online.
Also you'll find most the "hot" girls that are KH fans, are prob'ly taken.
I know here Guys complain about lack of geeky/gamer/etc girls, available, let alone attractive available ones xD

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
So, wait you're looking for girls. That like guys that like KH.

...Desperation much?

Girls won't necessarily go for a guy cause he likes Kingdom Hearts..

Macabre

Gold Member
suggest pick up lines
i got one but it's not good
"hey baby, want to go to my place and check out my kingdom hearts save file?"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Hmm... Maybe at this forum (I wouldn't commit to that idea).. All the girls I knew from my cad/engineering classes said that they don't know what a kingdom Hearts is. Someone did a presentation on the sequence of video game development (KH was in the powerpoint). They're like "what is that?" "Hey look, it's Mickey with a Key."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So you're saying you're a hot girl?

No, I'm saying I don't know. I might be...or not. >_> My two BFFs said if I were a guy they'd date me. (You know how awkward that is?) And I've had guys say I'm beautiful before. (Which is even more awkward when you aren't even expecting it.) So idk.

Hmm... Maybe at this forum (I wouldn't commit to that idea).. All the girls I knew from my cad/engineering classes said that they don't know what a kingdom Hearts is. Someone did a presentation on the sequence of video game development (KH was in the powerpoint). They're like "what is that?" "Hey look, it's Mickey with a Key."

So what are you saying about the girls on this forum? Just so I can know to feel offended or not.

Lol I get that from guys. "What's Kingdom Hearts?" "A video game. I thought you play them." "Yeah, like Madden and Halo." "Oh dear lord."

αsiя

space coke
Having KH in a conversation between a hot girl is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back