• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► fuck you nigga i aint no fucking desperate whore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
janruary - iv loved my best friend since like janruary
early may/late april - i told him i liked him a little like a month ago. [i like him more but i didn't want to freak him out]
may - he said he liked me a little too.
same day as above^ -then i asked one of my gay guy friends "if a guy says he likes you a little, does he mean it?" and he's like, yeah he means it. he's one of the people who use to tease me a lot last year but
we're friends and all, but he knows everyone. i mean everyone. except loners. lol. anyways
same day as above two^ - i called my bf[no we're not going out/bestect,] and asked him if he said it just to be nice or if he meant it. he said he meant it.
yesterday - my guy friend [the one i asked for advice] said it out loud during class today, he was like "oh yeah! who likes you? you never told me ect." and then almost everyone who i know heard, lol... and my friends and everyone else was like "who who? ect."
i didn't say till lunch time i told only my friends though, no need for other strangers to hear and then gossip bout it later.
yesterday - i went to lunch and i told my bf "oh yeah ------ wants to know who likes me, is it ok if i tell her?" and he's like "yeah w/e if you want ect."
yesterday - so now she knows which means everyone knows, [not really, just the people i DIDNt want them to find out about this, which is her and the other friends..lol]
yesterday - on myspace my bf is like "i gotta tell you something" and he tells me he's taken. yeah. im like "WHAAT?" [no i wasn't..] i wished it was all a joke, that he and his "girlfriend" set this up, but i guess not. then i tell him like "why did you lie to me? raising my hopes then crushing em, why didn't you stop me from telling them? GODDAMN" and yeah.
yesterday - he also tells me "oh well when i was trying to set her [his girlfriend. ugh i hate saying that] and her ex together, we opened up a lot. then she told me she liked me since a year, then i started liking her for 5 days and i told her and now we're going out"
yesterday - obviously my rage was over 9000.
yesterday - i felt so betrayed and stupid! it's so retarded too, because they BARELY started hanging out like 5 days ago so apparently if she tells him she likes him, then he'll start liking her and BAM. what about his friend? he was trying to set them up together! and what about me? wtf.
yesterday- he's like "im so sorry. to make it up to you ill"
yesterday - "ill kiss you"
yesterday - me? -__- YOU STUPID KID! YOU HAVE A GF DONT YOU? STOP MESSING AROUND. goddamn. im not some fucking slut that takes something as kiddish as a kiss as recompensation for like months of feelings -__-
yesterday - "blahblah you're my best friend most important friend closest girl iv ever been w/ who wasn't my GF blah blah " - him
yesterday - "blah blah you're my best friend most important friend but i feel betrayed blah blah i got to go"
yesterday - "ok bye/ tomorrow we need to talk about your friends [about what they know] blah blah"

-____-
fucking little ass nigga! UGH! i can't believe i wasted my time on a guy like that. -___-

sucks cuz i still like him, goddamn. >~>

how are girls like those so lucky? -___- ;~;

yeah i need help on what to do/how to deal w/ this.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
janruary - iv loved my best friend since like janruary
early may/late april - i told him i liked him a little like a month ago. [i like him more but i didn't want to freak him out]
may - he said he liked me a little too.
same day as above^ -then i asked one of my gay guy friends "if a guy says he likes you a little, does he mean it?" and he's like, yeah he means it. he's one of the people who use to tease me a lot last year but
we're friends and all, but he knows everyone. i mean everyone. except loners. lol. anyways
same day as above two^ - i called my bf[no we're not going out/bestect,] and asked him if he said it just to be nice or if he meant it. he said he meant it.
yesterday - my guy friend [the one i asked for advice] said it out loud during class today, he was like "oh yeah! who likes you? you never told me ect." and then almost everyone who i know heard, lol... and my friends and everyone else was like "who who? ect."
i didn't say till lunch time i told only my friends though, no need for other strangers to hear and then gossip bout it later.
yesterday - i went to lunch and i told my bf "oh yeah ------ wants to know who likes me, is it ok if i tell her?" and he's like "yeah w/e if you want ect."
yesterday - so now she knows which means everyone knows, [not really, just the people i DIDNt want them to find out about this, which is her and the other friends..lol]
yesterday - on myspace my bf is like "i gotta tell you something" and he tells me he's taken. yeah. im like "WHAAT?" [no i wasn't..] i wished it was all a joke, that he and his "girlfriend" set this up, but i guess not. then i tell him like "why did you lie to me? raising my hopes then crushing em, why didn't you stop me from telling them? GODDAMN" and yeah.
yesterday - he also tells me "oh well when i was trying to set her [his girlfriend. ugh i hate saying that] and her ex together, we opened up a lot. then she told me she liked me since a year, then i started liking her for 5 days and i told her and now we're going out"
yesterday - obviously my rage was over 9000.
yesterday - i felt so betrayed and stupid! it's so retarded too, because they BARELY started hanging out like 5 days ago so apparently if she tells him she likes him, then he'll start liking her and BAM. what about his friend? he was trying to set them up together! and what about me? wtf.
yesterday- he's like "im so sorry. to make it up to you ill"
yesterday - "ill kiss you"
yesterday - me? -__- YOU STUPID KID! YOU HAVE A GF DONT YOU? STOP MESSING AROUND. goddamn. im not some fucking slut that takes something as kiddish as a kiss as recompensation for like months of feelings -__-
yesterday - "blahblah you're my best friend most important friend closest girl iv ever been w/ who wasn't my GF blah blah " - him
yesterday - "blah blah you're my best friend most important friend but i feel betrayed blah blah i got to go"
yesterday - "ok bye/ tomorrow we need to talk about your friends [about what they know] blah blah"

-____-
fucking little ass nigga! UGH! i can't believe i wasted my time on a guy like that. -___-

sucks cuz i still like him, goddamn. >~>

how are girls like those so lucky? -___- ;~;

yeah i need help on what to do/how to deal w/ this.

The 1st bold - is that refering to dragonball-z? Even if wasn't i still laughed lol

2nd bold - I hate when that happens. You dont want to like them anymore but you still do. I dont want to rant on about my whole experience, but how i eventually got over was just to forget about it.Look for someone else for you, or do things that take your mind off the subject.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
This guy completely sucks. Really, he does. You can tell he's an indecisive, sneaky little fuck just by the fact that as soon as some girl(s) tells him she likes him, he'll immediately reciprocate the feelings, or rather, claim he reciprocates the feelings. I would never go out with this person, and this is just based on this fact alone.

Then he's saying he'll kiss you to make it up to you? Nah, don't be stupid. He has a girlfriend. He shouldn't even be telling you things like that. What happens if you two were to get together and he meets someone else? Is he going to make it up to her with a kiss, too?

Thirdly, he knows you like him a lot and he didn't take your feelings into consideration while he was trying to set his girlfriend up, did he? He used you as an emotional scapegoat and as soon as someone else came along, he dumped you.

Don't even bother with him. You're wasting your time. He's an insolent, childish fuck by the sound of it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I'm kinda having a hard time understanding this.
oh hell no u did not! i ordered it in a timeline to make it easier!
The 1st bold - is that refering to dragonball-z? Even if wasn't i still laughed lol

2nd bold - I hate when that happens. You dont want to like them anymore but you still do. I dont want to rant on about my whole experience, but how i eventually got over was just to forget about it.Look for someone else for you, or do things that take your mind off the subject.
1st bold: ahaha thanks xD
2nd bold: well, we're best friends.. that's why it hurts a lot. i don't want to lose him, and knowing his past, always being bullied around or w/e [and having like howmany girlfriends?-_-], makes me wanna stick there be there for him. but then at the same time, what he did was fucking horrible and cruel! i just don't know..

This guy completely sucks. Really, he does. You can tell he's an indecisive, sneaky little fuck just by the fact that as soon as some girl(s) tells him she likes him, he'll immediately reciprocate the feelings, or rather, claim he reciprocates the feelings. I would never go out with this person, and this is just based on this fact alone.

Then he's saying he'll kiss you to make it up to you? Nah, don't be stupid. He has a girlfriend. He shouldn't even be telling you things like that. What happens if you two were to get together and he meets someone else? Is he going to make it up to her with a kiss, too?

Thirdly, he knows you like him a lot and he didn't take your feelings into consideration while he was trying to set his girlfriend up, did he? He used you as an emotional scapegoat and as soon as someone else came along, he dumped you.

Don't even bother with him. You're wasting your time. He's an insolent, childish fuck by the sound of it.
as i said above, we're best friends.. i do admit he tends to be a bit childish sometimes, yeah, he's a jerk for considering kissing me as a way to make it up for me, like wtf, i would love to, but you have a girlfriend, so stop messing around >~> when i told him that, he was like"but we're very close friends so i guess it would be all right."

-___- SERIOUSLY NOW? you hate it when people touch you or even hug you! and you're ok w/ kissing your best friend as a way to make it up for her while you're going out w/ your "girlfriend"?

what sucks is that they barely know each other!! and how the fuck did that girl like him for over a year if she went out w/ two other guys before now? >~> UGH.. how is she so lucky!! UGH! >~< i want to slap her. i want to slap him. i wanna team up w/ his ex and plot horrible things. iwant to break his violin into pieces[which he named after me, ! and my violin was suppose to be named after him, GODDAMN THE MEMORIES >~<] i want to go and tell his bullies to go and bully him again [the ones i tried SO hard to make them STOP bullying him, i even thought about.. no, i never stoop that low o__o]

but at the same time i can't slap her, because she's been a darling that's done nothing wrong to me. [ugh except go and sweep him outta my grasps!]. i can't slap him because i know he likes it when girls hit him, and he's scared that ill send my friends to beat him up and i never ever want to hurt him. i can't team up w/ his ex because i would be the most horrible person in the world for that. i can't smash his violin into pieces because then i would have to pay like soo much money. i almost told his bullies to bully him again, just for a day. but i couldn't because i only want whats best for him, i never want to hurt him, and i would hate myself for doing that. he would feel so more "distraught"[he told me he was when he told me all that bs in OP.], i just can't bare to hurt him.

today he asked me if i was ok, and he even offered to break up w/ his girlfriend if it would make me happy. i would be so damn happy! but all i was able to say was "you love her don't you? don't. i want you to be happy" then he's like "but i would do almost anything to make you happy. i want to see you happy" im like "im never happy anyways."
and i walked away with teary eyes. i mumbled the last part as i walked away so i don't think he heard that. man i wish he did. i don't think so though..

UGH! it's also kinda sad because when i told him how i felt about him, i used those words "you make me happy everyday. i love you." and now he's making me depressed and angry and ugh!!

i want him to be happy, but that doesn't mean ill let him be a fucking dick ass hairless jerk bastard to me!

what i hate the most is how he acts like he can make it up for me like that, wtf i aint some desperate slut! and he said he'd be willing to do almost anything to make me happy, then WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY?! SHES A FUCKING STRANGER AND THEN YOU, UGH!! WHY DID YOU BREAK MY HEART?!

yeah, and he knows he broke it, cuz he was like "im sorry. i know i hurt you mentally and in the heart. blah blah you're my best friend the most important person to me blah blah. i feel so guilty and i feel like shit for what i did im sweating and hyperventelating blah blah"
what i said? "yep that makes two of us. you know what cryings like though, right? cuz iv never hypervenetalated. but im crying." [actually now that i think of it i think i have hyperventelated before..]
>_>

they don't even look like a couple! it was so random! UGH WTF. iv never even seen em look at each other the way we did, or anything!! does he even like her? UGH!!

i want to tell him everythingi have written in this post and OP but i don't think i can w/o us two having some very awkward loong talk/argument...w/o him feeling more guilty for the way he handled things, and yeah i don't wanna hurt him >~>

i don't know what to do really.

sorry, im kinda semi-using this thread as a great way to vent which is really working! but i still want to tell him everything iv written here.. >~>

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
damn i remember when i was a few years younger, what a bitch i was.

these years iv been nice/not a bitch.

but now, ugh! im tired of being so nice sometimes! i always do what's best for HIM. i'v stopped caring about what i want, because i think that if he's happy, then im happy, i guess im not mature enough/in love to actually be able to feel that way honestly. when he's happy, he goes out w/ his guy friends, and i just wait there calling him or something >~> i feel like "oh so now that you're happy and well, you'll just leave me here being a pillow for you to cry on once something goes wrong?!"

maybe i should tell him to break up w/ her.. goddamn but i can't.. i don't want to become some bitch or w/e.. >~> he claims im his "most important person", i should be happy w/ that right? >~>

AAAAAAAH BUT IM NOT HAPPY W/ THAT, BECAUSE HE SURE AS HELL DONT TREAT ME LIKE IM HIS "VIP" OR ANYTHING, UGHH!!
omgod this is like the "dark naho" or w/e from naruto omgod ... o__o

i feel that way deep in my heart, but i hate myself for thinking that selfishly, >~>

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I lol'd at the title lol. But as for the guy, try to move on because it seems like he is an immature dumbass, but that is hard for girls for some reason.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yes, of course it's possible. The real question is whether or not you or him will be comfortable with being friends after this.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think we're capable of still being friends.. we both want to..

but a part of me wants to tell him allthat iv said in this thread.. but if i do that, im scared that he'll feel like shit, or get mad, or that he'll ignore me, or feel guilty for "treating me badly" and i want him to know that he's hurt me a lot, he says he knows, but i don't think he knows how badly.. but if i do tell him all of this... it would be so awkward... iuno.. what if we're not friends anymore?

should i risk our friendship to tell him how i feel? before when iv done it, he would make me promise him that we're still friends no matter what, but we didn't act as best friendlyish as we use to, he started hanging out w/ his friends more, blahhh.

or should i just play nice and good and not tell him anything, continue being best friends but possible awkwardly cuz of all this, and have him still go out w/ his gf?! you know, pretend that it's no big deal, pretend that i don't like him anymore[or at least try to] and shit, while they run off w/ a happy ending >~> i never get happy endings! always getting second or w/e.. >~>

aw man.. >~<

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I've gathered from this thread, I wouldn't tell him too much about any of this that happened if you actually want to stay friends/not make anything awkward. If this is how he treated the situation in general, I doubt he'd handle you telling him all that stuff too well. That being said, if he's an asshole why do you want to stay friends with him?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ahh.. thanks.. well, just this situation [him telling me he likes me then at night telling me hes going out w/ some stranger and then offering a kiss in compensation :\] i think he acted like such a jerk, but besides that he's a real nice guy... BLAH.. i think i'll tell him some stuff... i hope we're still friends>~<

thank you guys so much for helping me! any more advice is also welcome~~ thank you guys so much!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
omgod i just can't tell him anything.

it's like he's acting as if nothing happened, [well im acting like that too]

because

guess what?

x)

HIS GIRLFRIEND IS A FREAKING PSHYCO WEIRDO CRAZY STALKER!!

he told me that he's breaking up w/ her [and he did, today, not even face to face lol]

then we walked around for like an hour.

and he's like "she tried feeding me food! she creeps me out! she always wants to hold hands and just goes and grabs it and squeezes my hand then she tried to put her hand over my dick! then she tries to make me touch her, she's a firetrucking creep!"

and then other people are like that too. they're like "omgod she saw him today at lunch, and he was walking over here to talk to us but then when he saw her he turned around and walked to the other direction w/ his friends. me and my friends where laughing! and she kept staring at him! then we said "oh you two are so cute" but it's all lies. even my friend was like "im lying, shes freaking weird!!""

yeah and she's really desperate too.. weirdo!

psh, that's what he gets for going out w/ a stranger! they only lasted like 2 days, 3 if you count today..

but what kinda bothers me is that he told me "oh i just texted her. i want to avoid her and stuff so i just wrote "oh sorry im too guilty and ashamed to look at you"" this kinda reminded me of the bullcrap he told me, [well no, to me he was like "i feel horrible, im hyperventalating and sweating and just i feel so nervous telling you all this blah blah"] which made me think that he was just telling ME bullpoo too. >~>

oh yeah and on tuesday [when all this happened [he telling me he's going out blah blah OP]] i also told one of my teachers, he's pretty cool so yeah, he's like "i'll yell at him during class today" and stuff, and he told me they had a loong talk. and apparently according to my teacher, my best friend[guy/jerk] is going to break up w/ his current gf [check] and is going to ask me out... [which he told my best friend to do today by saying "complete the circle, go do whats next blah blah " to my best friend when me and him where alone in his classroom.. ] of course i acted dumb which is actually a natural ability only found in a species such as me

i don't know how i feel about this.

after all he said and stuff, i just think it's more bullpoo. and i don't wanna end up like the other girl and poo. all this "sweet talk" and stuff, about him feeling so "guilty" and poo, iuno, i just think that he tries to act nice and stuff, [which is nice and all, but it'd be nice if he where more honest and stern, and poo.]

and then he kept talking to me about all his girlfriends he's had.. 7.. and like "oh yeah this one we broke up, oh this one i ended it, oh this one im ashamed cuz shes a slut so i ended it[which is bullshit because my friend told me what happened and she aint no liar and yeah i totally get it], oh yeah that one is number 5 and 6. i wouldn't mind dating number 4 again, but i kinda lost interest in her, oh yeah it sucks cuz the weirdo fucking took spot number 7, >~> [me: thechnically, shouldn't she be 6? cuz 5 and 6 are the same person..]"

iuno why he talks to me about his exes a lot. i know we're best friends and stuff, but come on, ugh idk.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

This.

I had trouble deciphering your post, but this is what I got out of it.

And he still calls you his best friend. Bahahaha.

Drop that loser.

Z

Zulkir

Re: firetruck you nigga i aint no firetrucking desperate whore

Ah, middle school, makes me want to go back in time and beat the crap out of my 14 year old self.

I don't understand that "you still like them even though you don't". What does that mean, you don't like his/her personality but find him/her physically attractive? There's no human so physically attractive that he/she gets stuck in your mind forever. If someone is trouble, just stay away from him/her and forget about him/her.

Soren

Awards

I don't understand that "you still like them even though you don't". What does that mean, you don't like his/her personality but find him/her physically attractive? There's no human so physically attractive that he/she gets stuck in your mind forever. If someone is trouble, just stay away from him/her and forget about him/her.

You have to remember, most kids that age are still operating on the "he/she is so cute and popular, I just have to hang with them" mentality. Either that, or they don't know how to cope with their own feelings. Not to mention that fact that what you are suggesting is common sense. And you know what they say about common sense.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Ah, middle school, makes me want to go back in time and beat the crap out of my 14 year old self.

no, to tell you the truth im not physically attracted to him. sure he's cute i guess, but im not "omgod so cute! " he's not even that popular or anything, he's always getting bullied around and im the one that stands up for him.

when i said that, it's that part of me, really wants to be w/ him. as a best friend, gf, idc. because we're really close friends, and iv always been there for him and stuff, and he for me, and i don't want to lose that friendship.
but then after seeing what he's done to me, and the other girl kinda, makes me kinda disgusted at his behavior.
You have to remember, most kids that age are still operating on the "he/she is so cute and popular, I just have to hang with them" mentality. Either that, or they don't know how to cope with their own feelings. Not to mention that fact that what you are suggesting is common sense. And you know what they say about common sense.
im not even in mid- w/e. -__-

he's not popular[maybe im mistaken, he's a twin, so i guess everyone knows who he is, but not everyone is his friend or w/e.], im always defending him and shit, im not that physically attracted to him. really, im not. he's cute or w/e, but when im with him i don't think about "oh he's so cute". if he looked anything like my last two big crushes, then i would find him really cute. but really, i don't think about low shit like appearences when im w/ someone or w/e -__- that would be a stupid reason as to why somebody won't "let go" of someone -__-

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Disguise it as much as you want but this guy is completely wrong for you. He's great as a best friend and he seems to have proven that but he is terrible as a boyfriend.

You asked if you should be best friends with him still. I would say that yes, you should, as long as he starts acting like your best friend, because I'm sorry, honey, but telling you he'll break up with his girlfriend to make you happy surpasses being a best friend. He's clearly immature and indecisive like I said if he's so liberal with his own conscience about breaking up and getting back together left, right and centre with girls. He doesn't think about the long-term consequences of his actions. He's a guy who thinks "I react to the situation at hand and not actually try to make it better".

After he talked about what his ex-girlfriend did with you, did you not think it wrong of him? That only three or four days ago or whatever he was all keen to get back with her and as soon as you show the tiniest bit of upset about it, he instantly throws her away like trash and talks badly about her? Don't you think that's wrong? It shouldn't matter between the two of you what went on with her. It's none of your business if she tried to give him a handjob or whatever. The problem at hand is the fact that he's confusing you and not what his girlfriend is like.

He's immature. Really, you're good as best friends but this will never work out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back