• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ventus kingdom key D???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnorwood

snap006.jpg
snap005.jpg
snap004.jpg
snap003-1.jpg
snap002-1.jpg
snap001-1.jpg

Last edited:

cnorwood

when has x ever been used to attack in kingdom hearts, its always been o

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Huh? Well, someone is working on an english version of BBS. Heck, world data for Jungle Book was found in there. Whose to say that the IKK isn't a scrapped Keyblade kept in the game? Stuff like this has happened in many games before. Shall I remind all of you about the Edge of Ultima Keyblade in KH2?

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Huh? Well, someone is working on an english version of BBS. Heck, world data for Jungle Book was found in there. Whose to say that the IKK isn't a scrapped Keyblade kept in the game? Stuff like this has happened in many games before. Shall I remind all of you about the Edge of Ultima Keyblade in KH2?

what is that keyblade? is there a picture of it?

and for the IKK maybe Ven borrowed it from mickey? oh nevermind mickey has the star seeker.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It just means that the IKK model was in the game. Not necessarily for Ven.

I wonder what they intended to do with it originally.

Perhaps an extra scene for Blank Points (the secret ending) that would show a bit of Coded's ending or show Mickey writing the letter to SRK.

Key to Truth

Awards
By the way, the keyblade is not called Kingdom Key D, it's called Light Seeker.
And this was hacked long ago, lol. Ven was meant to weild this keyblade since he's the only one that can actually hit with it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't think Mickey's keyblade really has a name. They just call it the "Dark Realm's Keyblade" whenever they mention it.

If you play through Days and unlock Mickey as a playable Multi player character...then you can clearly see the his Keyblade is called

Kingdom Key D

tacochance

If you play through Days and unlock Mickey as a playable Multi player character...then you can clearly see the his Keyblade is called

Kingdom Key D

I agree, it's Kingdom Key D, D obviously standing for Darkness because it's from the dark realm.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Cool to bad they scraped this. Would have been awesome but i guess it would also leave some more plot holes on how did Ven get it and how did it tend up in the realm of darkness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back