• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FOALS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Man for so long I have not wanted to make this thread and I have no idea why. Anyway they're probably my favorite band. Very minimal, just layered so sexually.

foals_total_life_forever_packshot_Lf.jpg

FOALS

Anyway they have just realised a new album, putting them at an oxford pop band with two full length albums:

ANTIDOTES//

TOTAL LIFE FOREVER//

Both they're albums I love immensely. However, it took me a little while to get into total life forever where as antidotes I loved from the first second. For that reason I am saying that it is my favorite, but really there is virtually no comparison is how good these albums other.

I'm seeing them in July and I could not be more excited. They're live shows are renowned for being completely out of control, which I suppose you could expect from a band which made mainstream fame by playing house parties and other events of the like.

Anyway enough of my rantings, have a listen for yourself. And please feel free to discuss them I would love for this to be a thread with lots of contribution.

FOALS // FACEBOOK

FOALS // MYSPACE

FOALS // YOUTUBE

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Thought there was already a Foals thread here, but I think that was just us talking about them in a Vampire Weekend thread.

NEVERMIND.

Seeing these in November. Can't wait.

Total Life Forever is such a good album, thinking I prefer it to Antidotes.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
Total Life Forever = MY FUCKING JAM.

Miami, Black Gold, Blue Blood, This Orient QEKFJQHNWDOLQW <333333333

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Thats rad.
The start bit of Black Gold before it changes feel like half way through is probably my favourite part of total life forever

Faris

Perfect Harmony
So I saw them last night, honestly pretty average. I think they would have been amazing if they were the first live band I had ever seen but dunno just wasn't feeling it. The crowd especially made the show pretty dim.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
So I saw them last night, honestly pretty average. I think they would have been amazing if they were the first live band I had ever seen but dunno just wasn't feeling it. The crowd especially made the show pretty dim.

they're still worth seeing though...right? RIGHT? ;-;

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Of course :) Just if you have watched any live performances online, don't expect anything different. It's actually pretty amazing how their lives shows are as refined as their albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back