• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i got to thinking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Seriously I think it's going to be Sephiroth. Nomura planned to have Sephiroth and Cloud originaly appear in BBS, so it makes sense that Sephiroth would be first on the list for secret bosses

Now if Nomura wants to add some stories bosses, then there are 3 I have in mind:

1. Evil Queen
2. Hercules (Or some other boss for Ven in OC)
3. Pete

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Seriously I think it's going to be Sephiroth. Nomura planned to have Sephiroth and Cloud originaly appear in BBS, so it makes sense that Sephiroth would be first on the list for secret bosses

Now if Nomura wants to add some stories bosses, then there are 3 I have in mind:

1. Evil Queen
2. Hercules (Or some other boss for Ven in OC)
3. Pete
i swear if sephiroth comes back again... i want genesis because it can be like sephirtoth but not the same person.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i swear if sephiroth comes back again... i want genesis because it can be like sephirtoth but not the same person.

Don't get me wrong, i want there to be FF characters other than those from 7 appear, but first and for most I want Cloud and Sephiroth's KH backstory explained, since their backstory in KH is completely different from their FF7 incarnations.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Don't get me wrong, i want there to be FF characters other than those from 7 appear, but first and for most I want Cloud and Sephiroth's KH backstory explained, since their backstory in KH is completely different from their FF7 incarnations.
i was thinking yesterday that Ultamecia from FF8 should have been in Maleficents place. and so leon could have had some issue with her that he explained to sora, for a new boss in the game the only two i can think of are the snow white queen and genesis, or a KH character of course.

Jakek9

Sephiroth? Bwahahaha. That would be weird, especially since it's 10 years back.

I'm guessing it's another Mirage Arena boss truthfully.
Maybe not...

Apollo

Silver Member
I would rather fight something original to the series over those two.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Sephiroth? Bwahahaha. That would be weird, especially since it's 10 years back.

I'm guessing it's another Mirage Arena boss truthfully.
Maybe not...

Why would that be weird? We know Sephiroth exist back then, Zack said as much. There was even a hint in the credits, i'm not going to go into it cause it's a spoiler but it's obvious and Nomura confirmed Sephiroth does exist at the time of BBS.

Jakek9

That's kind of hard though, because you're ten years before the series even stars, sooo...
Yes, but whatabout Terra in KH2 FM? I guess thats a bit different being from a FM and all.

I think there is a slight chance it might have something to do with the next game.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I don't really like either of the characters.

Why? At most they would maybe need to be older than 13 years old. Think of all the characters that are in BBS but still in KH1, KH2 time period.
hmmmm i love Genesis as a boss

well they wouldnt be the right age for the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back