• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My beef

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
(this came up in a thread with Allister Rose)

is with the unversed

can someone please explain to me why they are exactly the same as the heartless

i mean, seriously?

christ, nomura. just. wow.

edit: hope i'm not getting the wrong end of the stick here, its just that

1. the unversed were born/died when vanitas was born/died

2. vanitas is pure darkness

3. ven was stabbed w/ a keyblade

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
(this came up in a thread with Allister Rose)

is with the unversed

can someone please explain to me why they are exactly the same as the heartless

i mean, seriously?

christ, nomura. just. wow.

Heartless feed off hearts. Unversed feed off negative emotion.

State

Awards
Their source is Vanitas. Vanitas is a pure darkness being. Heartless, Pureblood, are pure darkness. So, in conclusion... Unversed are pure darkness that take color/form from emotions.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I was expecting something that worked hand-in-hand with the Heartless/Nobodies, like the Nobodies are the leftovers of a person once they're turned into a Heartless.

I kind of was assuming that after five years of hype, he would come up with something a bit more creative than Heartless v2.0

State

Awards
I was expecting something that worked hand-in-hand with the Heartless/Nobodies, like the Nobodies are the leftovers of a person once they're turned into a Heartless.

I kind of was assuming that after five years of hype, he would come up with something a bit more creative than Heartless v2.0

In conclusion;
Unversed don't come from human beings, they come from darkness. Something we originally thought the Heartless were.

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually they arent born from darkness (like heartless) they are born from negative emotions, though darkness does seem to be the by product

also heartless existed since forever, and unverse were an actual creation. though the emblem heartless is similar to the unverse. nomura did say there relatives.

anyways....unverse existence is based off one person, if that person is gone then the others dont exist unlike the heartless, you defeat there leader and they still continue to exist.

heartless can follow anyone that has power. similar to a keyblade but instead of power it's strong heart. heartless rely on instinct but can also take orders. but unverse don't rely on instinct they rely on emotion and they follow one person only (again)

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
So there was some sort of negative emotion vibe coming from Ven/Vanitas?

it wasn't properly explained whether the negative emotions were comin form hi, or form people around him.

for example, if someone having negative emotions, vanitas could use those emotions and turn it into an unverse through him.

or he could conjure up negative emotions inside of him to make the unverse

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My beef is the heartless and their lack of connection to the Unversed.

Dcasd1

he just wanted to hype everyone up so they could spend their money on bbs and be disappointed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;5057698 said:
But they haven't been established as relatives.
true, but honestly i don't care. in a way they are relatives due to both of them having darkness, only instead, unverse you darkness as the by product instead of heartless. and unverse only have on aspect of the heart, while heartless have the whole thing.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then why not specify if that's the case? HE said heartless, and it was said in earlier games that they were creted by Xehanort.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Then why not specify if that's the case? HE said heartless, and it was said in earlier games that they were creted by Xehanort.

This only proves that Nomura retconned himself. However, that made Nomura retcon himself in KH1, as their were Heartless behind the DtD. later he said the heartless were created by Xehanort. It looks like Nomura pulled a double retcon. Teh next thing we know, Nomura might not even consider the Pureblood Heartless as even Heartless anymore. Nomura will probably retcon till he dies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This only proves that Nomura retconned himself. However, that made Nomura retcon himself in KH1, as their were Heartless behind the DtD. later he said the heartless were created by Xehanort. It looks like Nomura pulled a double retcon. Teh next thing we know, Nomura might not even consider the Pureblood Heartless as even Heartless anymore. Nomura will probably retcon till he dies.

I am a firm supporter of the "Nomura's a bitch becaause he retcons too much and needs to be shot in the kneecaps" movement, but that's not the issue here.

hehe, I said firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back