• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► it's so hot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i can't breathe

it's 16 degs centigrade/61 degs fahrenheit and humidity's at 77% D:

ive opened my window but its so HOT D:

oh god i hate it i REALLY REALLY hate this weather

help meeeeee

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
what the hell?! were do you live? dear god go find yourself a pool, no, jump into your freezer!

tangerine

Awards
Oh, sorry; that's my fault. I'm so hot that I heat the world. I'm the leading cause of global warming. I'm melting the ice caps. I'll just turn up my cool factor and that should set things straight.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i can't breathe

it's 16 degs centigrade/61 degs fahrenheit and humidity's at 77% D:

ive opened my window but its so HOT D:

oh god i hate it i REALLY REALLY hate this weather

help meeeeee

Too bad 'bout that humidity.

Here, it's been above twenty all week, and yet, it feels fine.

Sorry I can't be any help.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I would man up if I were used to that weather. It hardly EVER (see: never fucking ever) gets this hot here. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so humid. It's like putting a pillow over your face and breathing.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
At least you have wind over there.

Nothing here. Not even a slight breeze AND THE FUCKING MOON IS PERFECTLY FINE LAUGHING ITS ASS OFF AT ME :mad:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
At least you have wind over there.

Nothing here. Not even a slight breeze AND THE FUCKING MOON IS PERFECTLY FINE LAUGHING ITS ASS OFF AT ME :mad:
I take it the weather channel hasn't been hacked or anything? Or my computer hasn't?

That sucks.

Anyways, BRB, i'm going to step outside to see how it feels...

tangerine

Awards
Well, here are some pretty pro tips to dealing with hot weather: move to the basement if you have one; turn on the AC if you have that luxury; turn on a fan; soak your head in cold water; wrap yourself in blankets; wear winter clothes and outerwear and pretend it's winter; start a fire; jump in the fire; bake cookies; sing a song; eat cereal; pet an animal; sit in a chair; read a book; do jumping jacks; crack your knuckles; knit a sweater; take your socks off; put your socks back on; beat your wife; beat your husband; beat your children; beat your dog; go outside and beat the next person that you come by; cook some warm pastries; wash your hands. I hope that helps.

State

Awards
ah tangerine te amo y te odio al mismo tiempo

Don't you have, like, something called ice cubes? They're these cube-shaped small-blocks of solidified water that's been exposed to very low temperatures for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back