• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm hoping for Hamill as Terra. He would make a sick Eraqus too but I mean I'm still rooting for Terra, I already have my mind set on it. Can't wait for E3

YUPPP

Am I the only one who thinks Mark Hamill could be both Terra, and Eraqus? Eraqus had a small amount of lines that Mark Hamill could easily pull off.

I said that a few pages back actually on page ten I thought the same thing.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
>_> Um...okay. I doubt you know anybody from the team, considering you live in Iceland (unless you don't but whatever), and considering I think you have a bias towards Nimoy, this statement is crap.

Yeah, I do live in Iceland, but thanks to the internet I can communicate with people from all around the world.

I just conversed with a person who happened to be a member of the British Localization Team for SE and she told me just tidbits (she couldn't risk losing her job) like confirming the legitimacy of the trailer, along with telling me that the footage of the trailer is from an old build, that's why some things don't match (for instance, Nimoy's voice didn't match the Japanese speaking Xehanort, get it?). Before that I mentioned that we were quite disappointed by the voice, especially since Nimoy is awesome (That's what I meant, I love Nimoy, I was just disappointed when I heard his voice) and all. After learning that since everything from this trailer was from an old build, that meant that the voice will seem a lot better in the final product.

I just stumbled upon her in a forum of sorts where people were talking about a KH related news and she happened to mention that she was a part of the BBS localization team.

But she did tell me that if I was disappointed by Nimoy's voice, I should wait until I heard Aqua's. I don't know if I can agree, since her VA seems to sound okay from what I've heard.

Sempied

Yeah, I do live in Iceland, but thanks to the internet I can communicate with people from all around the world.

I just conversed with a person who happened to be a member of the British Localization Team for SE and she told me just tidbits (she couldn't risk losing her job) like confirming the legitimacy of the trailer, along with telling me that the footage of the trailer is from an old build, that's why some things don't match (for instance, Nimoy's voice didn't match the Japanese speaking Xehanort, get it?). Before that I mentioned that we were quite disappointed by the voice, especially since Nimoy is awesome (That's what I meant, I love Nimoy, I was just disappointed when I heard his voice) and all. After learning that since everything from this trailer was from an old build, that meant that the voice will seem a lot better in the final product.

I just stumbled upon her in a forum of sorts where people were talking about a KH related news and she happened to mention that she was a part of the BBS localization team.

But she did tell me that if I was disappointed by Nimoy's voice, I should wait until I heard Aqua's. I don't know if I can agree, since her VA seems to sound okay from what I've heard.
As much as I'd like to agree....Your info is practically based on all of what we've said beforehand. The Aqua part can even be excused as a simple opinion as well.

If you actually gave us the proof (I remember the idiot who thought he had a demo of the game with english voices)
, as in the posts (Screenshot), or the so called members address then you'd be able to really put up, and give the rest to shut up.

EDIT: If you really know. Then ask her who's Mark Hamill playing? If she already knows how good Holland is at Aqua then she should know who did their fair share for Terra, or Eraqus.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards

Nimoy's voice IMO in that trailer was still pretty kick ass. and Aqua's VA sounds perfect to me. But I gotta say...what a member of the localization team of a large company as SE doing in a forum doing heavens knows what and happens to just give ya the information ya need for this topic is some pretty darn good luck you have there buddy :) *insert sarcasm here*

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

That doesn't mean that Aqua's VA will be disappointing....when someone says something like that, that usually means that her VA will sound better.

Flickr

oh dude this is AWESOME.

Willa's a great Aqua! I'm thinkin things are gonna be epic! Cannot

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So if Hamil ends up voicing Terra...

and if Nimoy ends up voicing MX...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards