• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I'm so happy about Hamill, let's have a yoda dance
yoda4q33.gif

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

I'm so happy about Hamill, let's have a yoda dance
yoda4q33.gif

The Force is strong in this dance...

s1gildragonin30yearss1naruto

But yeah, Mark Hamill in KH really made my day. This has me much more excited and anticipated than I was when I heard Christopher Lee was going to voice DiZ in KH2 back in 2006. And I'm a huge Christopher Lee fan myself. ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

the biggest mystery for voice acting now is who is voicing terra/eraqus/vanitas. i dunno if willa would do a good aqua since her character was kind of annoying in gossip girl but i got faith in her =]

Sorry, I just find it a bit ironic considering your name XD

That aside, Vanitas is pretty obvious if you've spoiled yourself. And despite what people say, I have faith that

HJO will be great as Vanitas

MARK HAMILL AS TERRA :D (hopefully)

I've never watched Gossip Girl, but judging by that video of her a few pages back, I'd say she fits Aqua.

raycat27_2003

Awards

When was Willa confirmed to be Aqua?? I didn't really see anything recently that said so.

YUPPP

When was Willa confirmed to be Aqua?? I didn't really see anything recently that said so.

What other female lead is in BBS? We don't need Square to state the obvious. We're all smart enough to put two and two together.

raycat27_2003

Awards

Okay. I saw her on Gossip Girl and I didn't like her character but it'll be something I'll have to get used to I guess.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

Snow White's original voice actor died. So then it could be anyone.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Okay. I saw her on Gossip Girl and I didn't like her character but it'll be something I'll have to get used to I guess.

What was her character? I've never watched Gossip Girl, but you're the second person to bring that up and now I'm curious.

raycat27_2003

Awards

What was her character? I've never watched Gossip Girl, but you're the second person to bring that up and now I'm curious.

She played a girl named Agnes. She was a model who was with Jenny for awhile and basically made Jenny's life crappy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

She played a girl named Agnes. She was a model who was with Jenny for awhile and basically made Jenny's life crappy.

No wonder people didn't like her character :\

That aside, I see no reason why the character she played in that show would affect her acting skills.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

The character an actor/actress plays doesn't necessarily mean that's what kind of person the actor/actress is. From the video a few pages back, she seemed like a nice person. Besides, I think she's got the talent for Aqua and can handle the role. ;D

Ikkin

Bronze Member

What everybody else said. He a voice actor. Not some newbie. He knows how to change his voice.

But my point is, the more an actor changes his voice, the more artificial it sounds, regardless of the actor's level of talent (though, obviously, a talented actor will sound less artificial).

And I'd probably be more convinced of Hamill's potential as Terra if I saw him act as a character that's anything like Terra. He's great at Chewing the Scenery, but I've never heard him do the kind of quiet vulnerability Terra needs.

(...to be fair, I imagine that could be said about most male actors >_> )

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

One tiny thing I want out of Richard Epcar is that..
He's able to do that epic scream Terra does at the start of Aqua's last boss fight. It was such an awesome moment, especially when it was combined with the music in background.

Lady-Lee

Awards

One tiny thing I want out of Richard Epcar is that..
He's able to do that epic scream Terra does at the start of Aqua's last boss fight. It was such an awesome moment, especially when it was combined with the music in background.
I agree with that. it was a great moment. I have faith that Hamill will not dissapoint, for its seems as if employees of SE have been lurking around KHi and wanted to give fans an unforgettable line up. And in the case of leonard nimoy im sure he's gonna make a lot of heads turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back