• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sort of glad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
im very happy actually. its near my birthday and i dont even have a PSP yet but im officially becoming a teenager so im forcing my family to cough up the cash

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
MAN, this bites....

If they delay it one more time.....

They've delayed the game only one iirc, and that was years ago when they had to put it aside to develop Re:CoM.

khlover7

I might return
Uhhhh....what, r u living under a rock? That trailer is posted everywhere now. On the BBS official sites and on IGN.

I seen that, however a message from SE will be sent soon. One of our members sent a e-mail.
Wanna complain go discuss with the Mods. >:c

State

Awards
I seen that, however a message from SE will be sent soon. One of our members sent a e-mail.
Wanna complain go discuss with the Mods. >:c

He's not complaining, lover, he's just uninformed, that's all.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I did send an email, but if it's up on official sites, it is real. There's really no debate anymore.

Awards
Whatever, in reality your just a stubborn newb who thinks he knows about everything. You fail to realize your own immaturity. Trust me we see guys like you all the time.

/conversation.

Yeah, cuz u know me real well, right? Im not a stubborn newb. And I don't think i know everything. Ur just mad cuz u were wrong, and u wanted to be right. I'm not immature, I was playing with you. Why do u say I think I know everything, because I corrected you when you were wrong on ONE thing? You're obviously the immature one trying to insult me like that.

YoshiAngemon

I'm cool with the delay. Gives me more time to focus on other stuff, like Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
There's no real reason other than strategic. They're not doing it to make the game better. Hell, by this point the game is probably done, as companies tend to sit on them for a bit.

khlover7

I might return
Yeah, cuz u know me real well, right? Im not a stubborn newb. And I don't think i know everything. Ur just mad cuz u were wrong, and u wanted to be right. I'm not immature, I was playing with you. Why do u say I think I know everything, because I corrected you when you were wrong on ONE thing? You're obviously the immature one trying to insult me like that.

This says all, I see no need to to perform counterargument your statement.

Relax your considerably normal here.
s1keanureeves

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
That it's coming out in September. because it lets us know that they're are probably hard at work working on this game by adding in extra features and doing lip syncing.

Or the translation team was sitting around with their hands on their asses saying. "You know....we should probably get to work on this...." And now we're not getting it until September when we could've had it in like, May.

a1Larxene&Zexion

Me too. It also gives me time to find my psp ^_^'.
I hope they don't make the dubs really bad like in the remake of COM for ps2. I'm very excited for it :D.

Awards
Or the translation team was sitting around with their hands on their asses saying. "You know....we should probably get to work on this...." And now we're not getting it until September when we could've had it in like, May.

lol whatever. But, hey, at least that gives me more time to save up for it. :)
Anyone with me on that??

Fortissimo

Not thinking about all that's being added and improved, I'm not happy about the release date. I'm just glad we are getting it by the end of the summer. I can find other things to do while I wait.

goldenfrost

Yeahh, no. I was anticipating maybe like July because I could do some of it in the summer but of course they had to mention releasing in September! I'm not I'm gonna find time playing it in the school days. >.<

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I agree. Because that means more procrastinating! I go back August 24th :(
But I will say I can wait because there are some other games I want to play before BbS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back