• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sort of glad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
That it's coming out in September. because it lets us know that they're are probably hard at work working on this game by adding in extra features and doing lip syncing. Yeah, it's farther away than we expected, but it'll prolly be worth it. And to those who are saying "BUT THEY SAID SUMMER!!" Well, September 7 is still technically summer. It's not officially fall until September 21. :p

Anyway, does anyone else agree?

tangerine

Awards
Does anyone think there'll be any extra content that we don't know about / won't be known until the game comes out? I don't know of anything very big atm the makes the wait really necessary.

Awards
That it's coming out in September. because it lets us know that they're are probably hard at work working on this game [...] doing lip syncing.

See: Re:CoM and Days.
The fact that it's taking so long could mean nothing. KH2 was out in half the time and had lip syncing, yet Days, which took longer than KH2, had none.

Yeah, given the amount of time it's taking, I think we damn well deserve lip syncing but by no means would I be shocked to see that they neglected to add it in.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ll wait and hope it`s worth it. I have a feeling it will be.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It'll pretty much have been a year since the last KH game came out in North America though. Hard to see a problem with that sort of consistency, imo.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm not sure how I fell about it yet. I was expecting it earlier but so far I'm pretty nuetral about the date.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Does anyone think there'll be any extra content that we don't know about / won't be known until the game comes out? I don't know of anything very big atm the makes the wait really necessary.

Maybe they might be working on adding in extra worlds? Jungle book anyone?

Ruran

Awards
Maybe they might be working on adding in extra worlds? Jungle book anyone?

Nomura said in an interview that they were going to add things in and twick things here and there. I recall that he said that they were going to add a new secret boss, a critical mode, and were going to tune down one of the boss Unversed among a couple other things I can't remember right now.

Ruran

Awards
That trailer was fake. Besides one of the VAs actually said that they were recording in December.

The trailer was put up on the main NA BbS site so it's pretty much confiremed to be real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back