• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That is kind of far, but i'm excited nonetheless, there are plenty of PSP games that can keep me busy until then.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... Not gonna lie, I'm going to be a bitch and be really disappointed about this. When they said summer, I thought they meant, well, summer. I will already be in school by then, which totally sucks. And that has got to be the poorest excuse for a trailer I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

xion93

The release date sucks for the us cause im back in school and i wanted to play bbs during the summer not during school cause then i wont have time to play ima be piled with homework and wont have time i like it that they announced the release date but its the release date they gave the game that sucks

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
αsiя;5047099 said:
Someone obviously doesn't know his seasons.

I do for my game releases. Summer 2010 stands for June to August. Technically speaking, September 7th is still Summer in natural terms, but it sure as hell ain't Q2. Apparently Nintendo is the only company with the balls to release something during the actual Summer. Not the tail-end early Holiday season Summer.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
My tech shcool is currently shut down for something I don't want to mention(I did not do it.), which means that I have all the time to play this game. After finishing every aspect of the game I'll look for another and then transfer to SCAD.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Why does it take 10 Freaking months to localize a game that isn't as big as KH2:FM+? Al least give us that S-E if you are making us wait!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
for the Europe/English release date, does that include the PAL regions or not?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
:( September 7th is about 2 weeks after I go back to school. I was hoping to play it before school started back up. By the way if the release date is such big news why isn't it under the News section of the site?

Sempied

Ah. I wanted the summer to play this my beginning junior year in high school. :(

Either way it's nice to finally know.

satria222poxy

WTF!?
For 5 years in development + 8 months of translation (or nothing)....
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO LATE????
(If this happens like this, i'd bet that Agito will be the same too)

This is longer waiting time than any other S-E game.. EVA'!!
(They better add some more COOL stuff to the game if they're taking this so freakin' LONG!)

Last edited:

bryanbryan

That is so freaking lame.
Complete bullchettt in my opinion.
I'm not happy about that release date at all.
WTF!?
Might as well never freaking release it in America,
like those damn final mix's!!!!!!!!!!
That's too f*cking long, to wait!!
F*cking pissed off.
F*ck that!
It's not worth the f*cking wait.

Sempied

WTF!?
For 5 years in development + 8 months of translation (or nothing)....
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO LATE????
(If this happens like this, i'd bet that Agito will be the same too)

This is longer waiting time than any other S-E game.. EVA'!!
Actually as much as i'm pissed off about it we had about the same waiting time for Final Fantasy Dissidia. (First being released in Japan in January, and us getting it in August)

I do agree though. I'm annoyed that this summer season was put it's own edge. Literally as childish as it seems I would've enjoyed it much more to play it during the summer instead of in school......Oh well Persona 3 Portable will have to do.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Wow. I was reeeally hoping for a summer release. :( Aw well, it's coming!

And holy crap, that trailer was legit? I guess we'll have to grit our teeth and go along with MX's... strange voice. I would of thought he would have a more sinister voice... aw well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back