• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o. ok. damn. i really want the rest of the voics actors now...

Well we already have a list of other characters. And we know Hamill, Nimoy, Wood, and Holland now. We only need confirmation of who Hamill is going to be (considering it is between Eraqus and Terra), who is going to be Vanitas (even though I think it is obvious but we haven't heard anything about it), and who is going to play whatever role Hamill isn't. And those other Disney characters, but they aren't so important as the main cast.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Considering Disney likes to use teenagers for the main characters (well, they're teenagers in the first appearances), I would think Hamill wouldn't be Terra.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Well we already have a list of other characters. And we know Hamill, Nimoy, Wood, and Holland now. We only need confirmation of who Hamill is going to be (considering it is between Eraqus and Terra), who is going to be Vanitas (even though I think it is obvious but we haven't heard anything about it), and who is going to play whatever role Hamill isn't. And those other Disney characters, but they aren't so important as the main cast.
were does it say that? wait never mind i didnt read the thing. um can someone post me a link so i know how all those people sound like.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
were does it say that? wait never mind i didnt read the thing. um can someone post me a link so i know how all those people sound like.

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/141153-official-bbs-va-discussion-thread.html

Here is the list from on here.

Considering Disney likes to use teenagers for the main characters (well, they're teenagers in the first appearances), I would think Hamill wouldn't be Terra.

You never know. Terra isn't a teen, technically. Considering he seems more like he is 18-19, it wouldn't be weird for Hamill to be Terra.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
a teenager voicing a huge guy on steroids?! dosent seem to fit >.<
edit: thanks YUPP!!

YUPPP

In the first game most of them were kids so they kept them. Terra is also a man.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the first game most of them were kids so they kept them. Terra is also a man.

^ This. Terra is legally an adult, in the sense that if my math isn't wrong, it puts him at 18-19.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^ This. Terra is legally an adult, in the sense that if my math isn't wrong, it puts him at 18-19.

Unless we are in certain middle eastern countries where you aren't legal until 24. >_>

But I doubt KH is. XD So Terra should be voiced by a man, not a teen boy.

@the HJO thing

Yeah. It has to be because...you know...Yeaaaah. Makes complete sense.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

"Adult" isn't one big samey ball of sameness, though. >_>; There's a massive difference between an eighteen year old and a fifty-eight year old.

To put it in perspective, do you really think that, if given a voice clip of a college student and his professor talking, you couldn't figure out which one was which?

YUPPP

"Adult" isn't one big samey ball of sameness, though. >_>; There's a massive difference between an eighteen year old and a fifty-eight year old.

To put it in perspective, do you really think that, if given a voice clip of a college student and his professor talking, you couldn't figure out which one was which?

Yeah but Mark Hamill, when he does his Luke Skywalker voice, sounds 20-ish. If he is Terra he'll do fine.

A

Azrael

So yeah. Spock's gonna voice MX. I don't know whether I should be happy or disappointed.

I'm mixed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah but Mark Hamill, when he does his Luke Skywalker voice, sounds 20-ish. If he is Terra he'll do fine.

Mark Hamill was actually 20ish back when he played Luke Skywalker. Hamil is older now, like a middle aged man if not older, he's probably voicing Eraqus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well Hamill isn't a voice actor for nothing. He can make his voice sound 20 when he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back