• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Flaw of Leanord Nimoy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTRunks

I personally love the voice and can not wait, but the down sound of what i just thought of is the fact that he retired so will he be stubborn and not reprise his role in the future is MX is in future titles.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I personally love the voice and can not wait, but the down sound of what i just thought of is the fact that he retired so will he be stubborn and not reprise his role in the future is MX is in future titles.

He went into retirement once. He's in it again. If convinced enough, he might come out just to do this. But I feel like MX won't be seen old until the end of the Xehanort thing in whatever game he gets defeated.

ZTRunks

Im not against him i like him just saying that would suck not having the original people for kh3

ZTRunks

now that i think about it this thread is pointless someone go ahead and close it

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
from what ive seen i the trailer,i thought Nimoy's voice wasnt in sync and didn't really like his tone or whatever,but i guess that's just for the trailer(hopefully)

when more trailers show then i can judge...

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
There's lot's of people who come out of retirement multiple times, just to do the thing they love
heck, hayao miyazaki came out, what? 3? 4? times to work on various movies?
it just depends on how much Mr Nimoy loves his work, and if he enjoys voicing as the the evil, twisited nutcase that is Master Xehanort ^^

TheBigCheezBoy

I'm actually pretty surprised there are people with taste around here.

lycorismoon29, to you good sir, +5 awesome points. Goatee Spock ftw.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exactly. People who don't know Spock, or Nimoy, or don't like Spock or Nimoy are the only ones who see a problem with him.

Which there isn't.

@TheBigCheezBoy, you, I like. Goatee Spock is my favorite Spock. And the only way to express my love of him being MX.

A

Azrael

He sounds like he's not into the role at all. His voice is as emotional as a 'block of cheese' as some one else on this forum once said.

I would try to be optimistic and say that it was just a hastily done trailer but after Days, I don't know.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Yeah, his voice as MX sucked so badly in that trailer. Hopefully that won't be the case throughout the game.

Sempied

I would try to be optimistic and say that it was just a hastily done trailer but after Days, I don't know.
Stoner sounded okay. She was off at some points, but she wasn't bad.

Besides we usually we can't judge a performance by one line easily suffices here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back