• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep (PSP Bundle and Release)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Last edited:

DarMar106

Re: Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep

Well the pack is new to me. Movie? KH related or just a random movie they throw into these bundles

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: Official Playstation Blog on Birth By Sleep

The blog said the movie is not KH related. Makes sense seeing as how there is now KH movie <.<

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Aww, September 7th :c

Oh well. And this also proves that the trailer was real :<

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but... you know how there's a URL at the end of the PS Blog video?

If you go to that URL and plug in the proper release date when prompted, you can get an official BBS theme for your PSP. ^_^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm...Well...This gives me time to buy a PSP...but I'll be in school by then. Ugh. And my next semester classes are gonna be annoying. Math...DX I hate math. Why do I need math when I'm gonna be looking at the psychological aspects in movies and television?

I'll probably try and spend my free time (If I have any) playing. I can already see myself pissing my roommate off. "How are you passing your classes when you are playing that game all of the time! Give me the PSP." Then she will see it is Disney and start playing it herself. :D

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It also proves that SE has become motherloveing lazy at making video game trailers for localizations.

Yeah, the NA SE branch tends to do that when localizing games. Good for nothing....

So it's finally coming. I bought my PSP back in 2006 for this game (a little premature I admit). Four years later, I will finally have it. O.O

S

SoulSilver

Yeah, the NA SE branch tends to do that when localizing games. Good for nothing....

So it's finally coming. I bought my PSP back in 2006 for this game (a little premature I admit). Four years later, I will finally have it. O.O
lol I bought my PSP a year ago I think or late 2008 just for Ratchet and Clank,but now its sitting in my room covered in dust, but that will change.

I think its funny I have a dentist appointment on September 7th and I made the appointment before KH BBS was annouced so I guess I can look forward to getting done with my appointment, because its early, then I can go get my game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wonder what that movie is. I don't plan on buying the bundle though.

seifbugazia

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but... you know how there's a URL at the end of the PS Blog video?

If you go to that URL and plug in the proper release date when prompted, you can get an official BBS theme for your PSP. ^_^
Can u please tell me which theme it is?

Fortissimo

I was scared for a moment there. Thought it was going to be the same design as the Japanese psp! Good thing it isn't, otherwise I would regret replacing my psp too soon.

Nice find, thanks for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back