• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ SoraXKairi FC ~ "One Sky, One Destiny"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I drew SoKai fanart.
la.gif

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/133/9/5/I_Think_About_You_by_guardianpinkneko.png[/IMG]

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I drew SoKai fanart.
la.gif

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/133/9/5/I_Think_About_You_by_guardianpinkneko.png[/IMG]

AWWWWWWWW!!! I really like what you did with the sun in the background; was that some type of flare technique? It's really cool-looking!

*Surprised the FC's making a more lively comeback*

The "Sora's future love interest" thread must have revived the club and emboldened our spirits! :D

Or maybe it's just that SoKai is true love and nothing can stop true love! At least, that's what the characters of The Princess Bride told me.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The "Sora's future love interest" thread must have revived the club and emboldened our spirits! :D

I knew there would be effects here because of that poll. XD

Wifen said:
Or maybe it's just that SoKai is true love and nothing can stop true love! At least, that's what the characters of The Princess Bride told me.

XD It's even more so for SoNami! 8D *Shot* But yeah, SoKai. ;D

Organization_42

Awards
I knew there would be effects here because of that poll. XD

Seriously, I was surprised by the way it blew all other competition out of the water! Pleasantly surprised, but still...that's pretty huge for KHInsider.

XD It's even more so for SoNami! 8D *Shot* But yeah, SoKai. ;D

Technically it can apply to both pairings because Namine now lives inside Kairi! :D LOL, but of course, they are BOTH made of true love!

There are times when my love for both Kaimyx and SoNami start to lead me away from this pairing...and then I replay KH1 Neverland and Hollow Bastion, and I start squeeing all over again!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously, I was surprised by the way it blew all other competition out of the water! Pleasantly surprised, but still...that's pretty huge for KHInsider.

It's because it's obvious. No offense for people who think otherwise, but even those who aren't into pairings probably voted for Kairi because that's technically the most likely one to happen out of them all. It's simply truth. It's been all over the games, even without the ones that have them in it. They beat you over the head that Kairi is important to Sora, is his Light, etc. I guess that's the closest aspect we'll get to "THEY LIKE EACH OTHERZ" without making it canon.

I'm not that into SoKai myself as I used to be (both characters in the pairing don't catch my attention), but hell, I got no other ones for them to go with that matters to me >.>.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
The problem I had with that poll was that everyone REALLY misunderstood the OP's question: it wasn't who they thought was most likely to ever end up with Sora, it was who they personally wanted as Sora.

And quite a few people stated that they didn't particularly like the thought of Kairi being with Sora when they voted her. =/

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Unofficial welcome, Sora4Sky!
picture.php

Sora & Kairi blush at your support

Aww.. that a sweet and cute fanart that you have drawn Reika ;)

Thanks! <3

AWWWWWWWW!!! I really like what you did with the sun in the background; was that some type of flare technique? It's really cool-looking!

Thanks! =) What I did was just put a rainbow of colors in a circle and used paint.net's zoom blur. xD

because Namine now lives inside Kairi! :D

Namine, you naughty girl.
studmuffinplz.png

It's because it's obvious. No offense for people who think otherwise, but even those who aren't into pairings probably voted for Kairi because that's technically the most likely one to happen out of them all. It's simply truth. It's been all over the games, even without the ones that have them in it. They beat you over the head that Kairi is important to Sora, is his Light, etc. I guess that's the closest aspect we'll get to "THEY LIKE EACH OTHERZ" without making it canon.

I'm not that into SoKai myself as I used to be (both characters in the pairing don't catch my attention), but hell, I got no other ones for them to go with that matters to me >.>.

Exactly. SoKai is the closest to canon as any couple in KH will ever be. No offense to anyone who disagrees, but someone doesn't believe that, they're kidding themselves. And I say this as an unbiased supporter; it's just too obvious to ignore.

The problem I had with that poll was that everyone REALLY misunderstood the OP's question: it wasn't who they thought was most likely to ever end up with Sora, it was who they personally wanted as Sora.

And quite a few people stated that they didn't particularly like the thought of Kairi being with Sora when they voted her. =/

Yeah, most (including me) did misunderstand. xD

Basically, the poll proves that even those who hate Kairi/SoKai admit that there's too much evidence of it to ignore. Like it or not, it's practically canon.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

In pairing polls like this, it doesn't matter what the question says. I just read the thread: people who like SoKai or Kairi voted for Kairi, and people who were neutral (meaning don't care, nor desire one pairing over the other) voted for Kairi because it's what the game's being going for. Whether it be future or presently, or because it's the way it is. People who responded gave their reasons, and most were about that, give or take a few. Humans are picky: if you like another couple, you will always vote for it, actually more so if it's your OTP. No matter what other options are in there or even if the thread never asked that. You will go with what you prefer because you want to. People even admitted that they voted for Naminé because that's what they wanted, and there's nothing wrong with that. So it doesn't depend on one thing, really, it varies when you look at the actual answers.

Despite it all, it's like Reika said - even if you hate SoKai, or like some other pairing, SoKai is the most likely to happen. It simply just proves the fact of its canonicity and what people see. Considering how their romantic implications are always shrugged off or debated to not be at all true (or it's something else that's canon), it's definitely a win in my book.

Reika said:
Exactly. SoKai is the closest to canon as any couple in KH will ever be. No offense to anyone who disagrees, but someone doesn't believe that, they're kidding themselves. And I say this as an unbiased supporter; it's just too obvious to ignore.

LET IT BE BLUNT, lol.

But you got it.

huanglulu

Sweet!!! Thanks...

Let me also post this for the join:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts- I Want It That Way

*~Unofficial Welcome~*
Nice to meet another new member :D. The video that you share was nice i like it

That thread made me realize how sweet a couple Sora and Kairi will make.

Organization_42

Awards
Humans are picky: if you like another couple, you will always vote for it, actually more so if it's your OTP. No matter what other options are in there or even if the thread never asked that. You will go with what you prefer because you want to.

See, I knew that; that's why I was so surprised that SoKai was dominating. I thought for sure that just about everyone would be denying Kairi as a possible love interest the way they always used to, or they'd start in with the usual, "ZOMG u guyz, Nomura said no cannon pairingz!!!1!!1!!"

People even admitted that they voted for Naminé because that's what they wanted, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Yep, that would be me! :) I really love SoKai but SoNami is my Sora OTP now; might as well support it. On the other hand, as I said in the thread, if the question was a matter of you do you THINK Sora will end up with, I would have voted for Kairi, hands down.

Despite it all, it's like Reika said - even if you hate SoKai, or like some other pairing, SoKai is the most likely to happen. It simply just proves the fact of its canonicity and what people see. Considering how their romantic implications are always shrugged off or debated to not be at all true (or it's something else that's canon), it's definitely a win in my book.

And I have to agree with you and Reika there. I've always seen evidence to support SoKai. (KH1 Neverland FTW!!!!) In fact, these debates are starting to remind me of other pairing wars, like the Harry/Hermione vs. Ron/Hermione days of old, with both sides being completely convinced that they're right and the other side is wrong. The only difference is that Nomura hasn't really told us if he's going to introduce serious romance into the series or officially ruled out any pairings yet, whereas with Harry Potter, I could never understand the tenacity of H/Hr shippers when J.K. Rowling clearly said in an interview that they were platonic friends. How much more blunt can you get? *shakes head* Ah well. The cat's out of the bag with that franchise. I almost wish that Nomura would do the same for KH as well, just so things could settle down a little.

Organization_42

Awards
Reika, that is such an adorable graphic!!! :D

I found this fan-video and it made me lol so much! Gotta love Weird Al Yankovich:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back