• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's the one game you'll never let go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
LittleBigPlanet
Animal Crossing: City Folk

Lol, both simulation games, but the good thing is, you can keep playing them forever :]

Those are the ones I'll never stop playing, but not my favorites though, just so you know (except LBP is in my top 5 XDD)

D

Deleted member 71005

Kingdom Hearts series, Metal Gear Solid series, FFVI, VII, VIII, IX, TWEWY, Boktai, Lunar Knights, Viewtful Joe, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
All the kingdom hearts games. :3

The sims (1, 2, busting out) for GC, I would've kept them, but unfortunaly, my gamecube broke and i really needed money. D:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
SSX on Tour
Burnout 3
Skate OG
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Assassin's Creed 2. I never even play it anymore, but I feel as if I'll regret getting rid of it.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
SSX on Tour
I love you.

s1elleface

I'd also like to say that touching my Ace Attorney games without my consent is a very easy way to lose fingers.
Touch my KH games, and I will send a certain pink haired man after you, plus The Spanish Inquisition.

And you will be sent to box city.

Added:

SSX: Tricky (Need another copy, dang it! D: GS ddint' have any when i went there...)

Voltron

Silver Member
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and the Sims for PS2. Mom and dad got them for me for Christmas a some years ago. I've played them maybe three times total since I've had them but I just can't bare to part with them.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i could say final fantasy vii, viii, ix, x, kingdom hearts one, the legend of zelda: wind waker, something like that. unless they happen to remake them which is unlikely. they did that with pokemon gold/silver just recently and heartgold will be my favorite for quite a while.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
P3 FES. I really should be exchanging it for Persona 4 (which I never did get two weeks ago, stupid parents), which looks much better than P3, but I really can't let go of it. No reason, I just... can't. I walk into Gamestop and I suddenly refuse to give it away.

There's also my KH games, despite their flaws, they bring back so many memories.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
My pokemon diamond. I have clocked up 354 hours on there and have got every pokemon. I am never losing it to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back