• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHII FM ruined it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Why does everyone obssess over this concept? I mean, Master Xehanort was able to guide hundreds of Keyblades with his powers! He may not have been physically touching them, but still.

cnorwood

if you read the ultimainia it says that 1 keyblade can be in 2 places at the same time, so practically he couldve been holding 2 different keyblades but in essence it wouldve been one

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^ Its the general idea everybody has. And like. BBS is out. so stuff including ven isnt exactly spoiler
Its not out in America(duh!). Not everyone imports, and some ppl like to discuss KH without having anything ruined about the latest game. I know I sound paranoid but I have very little faith in the intelligence of people when so many see something and just blurt it out, "OMG! ****** IS REALLY **************!" (*=Insert name here)

Anyway, Back on topic.

Key

Exile
Awards
what i thought was what grass said, when he was OUTSIDE, in the real world, he only had one. he weilded two on the station because they were only a representation of what his true power was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back