• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Um. Who beat him?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Case overview:
Xehanort and the other apprentices let their hearts submit to darkness to become Heartless and unintentionally to become Nobodies.

C A S E C L O S E D

Avens

=====Day 119: Hearts and Emotion=====

Watching that foolish beast flail about only depends my disdain for humans and
their incessant need to be pinned down by feelings.

We became nobodies precisely to avoid the shackles of emotion. It was only
later that we realized the scale of that loss: that some things simply cannot
be done without a heart.

Nonetheless, I see nary a pleasant thing about it.

Report Author: Xaldin

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To become a heartless you have ti give in to the darkness. Or be defeated. Which I could swear I established that already

No, being defeated in KH does not turn you into a heartless.

Only a heart being consumed, or given into darkness or by a heartless taking a heart is a heartless created.

I swear to God, how many times has Sora defeated Riku or Leon or some disney villians and guess what they didn't become heartless. Being defeated does not = heartless.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
To become a heartless you have ti give in to the darkness. Or be defeated. Which I could swear I established that already

defeated by what? wth are you talking about. If it hasn't been said enough already, being defeated has nothing to do with becoming a heartless. Being defeated is simply being beaten in battle considering what context you are using when you say defeated (which still has nothing to do with becoming heartless). Quit acting stupid, seriously.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
^ Ok. Then Ill say being defeated by a heartless. But I thought that was obvious

I'm going to make this clear forever to understand. Heartless are only created under the following circumstances:

1. One willingly sacrifices their heart to darkness. (Examples of this: Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo and Sora)

2. One's heart is consumed by their own darkness unknowingly (Examples of this: Scar, and the test subjects Xehanort used in his heartless experiments)

3. One's heart is taken by another heartless. (Examples of this: The man in Traverse Town and many residents of Radiant Gardens during Maleficent's heartless invasion 9 years before KH1)

riku_kicks_butt

defeated by what? wth are you talking about. If it hasn't been said enough already, being defeated has nothing to do with becoming a heartless. Being defeated is simply being beaten in battle considering what context you are using when you say defeated (which still has nothing to do with becoming heartless). Quit acting stupid, seriously.

Ok. being defeated in battle is not the only definition of defeated. and yes. you can become a heartless if your defeated. By a heartless. I didnt honestly think that part of the sentence would be necessary. Ppl should have enough brains to get it

riku_kicks_butt

I'm going to make this clear forever to understand. Heartless are only created under the following circumstances:

1. One willingly sacrifices their heart to darkness. (Examples of this: Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo and Sora)

2. One's heart is consumed by their own darkness unknowingly (Examples of this: Scar, and the test subjects Xehanort used in his heartless experiments)

3. One's heart is taken by another heartless. (Examples of this: The man in Traverse Town and many residents of Radiant Gardens during Maleficent's heartless invasion 9 years before KH1)

Yes yes. Thats what ive been trying to say. Either they give up there heart or there defeated by a heartless. I consider number 2 willingly too because your tampering with darkness and doing it willingly. Weather you wanted to be a heartless or not

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes yes. Thats what ive been trying to say. Either they give up there heart or there defeated by a heartless. I consider number 2 willingly too because your tampering with darkness and doing it willingly. Weather you wanted to be a heartless or not

Okay then your defination of defeated is wrong.

Defeated is not the same as taken. A heartless can defeate someone without stealing their heart. (Example: Ven was defeated by Neo Shadows in BBS, yet they didn't take his heart)

You should have used the proper word of "Taken" or "Stolen" by a heartless. Defeated is not the same thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Trolls are fun to play with, but I'm getting bored with this guy.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Or maybe he's not really a troll, just an idiot who's first langauge isn't english, or he's 11 years old.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You're thinking of things in terms of a battle with using the word 'defeat'. It's confusing and inaccurate, so it's probably beneficial that you stop using it like you currently do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back