• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing: King and Keyblade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
So, in Days, after you beat the game, if you go to the shop, King Mickey and Sora should be able to be purchased for mission mode. I've gone through every list but I still can't find them.Ive gone to other sites for help, but they all say the same thing,"beat the game and you get to buy them at the shop." So, why can't I buy them!? DX

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
If you want Mickey,you have to go to Holo Missons,then to the Normal missons and make sure that all the missons there have been done. Thay don't have to be complete all the way.

If you want Sora,you have to make sure all the Normal missions reach 100% complete. You have to fill the mission guage all the way.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ahh Dustflier. How I despise you so...

Silfarion

The Dustflier's not that hard, you just got to figure out it's attack pattern, but being careful not to mess up and get hit.

Agreed. I recommend hit-and-run tactic; as long as you don't mess up at something, there's no way you'd lose to that no-brain muscle tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back