• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would've happened...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
...If Sora,Kairi,and Riku were never swept off Destiny Island? And they continued their plan with the raft? Would Sora and Riku still get their keyblades? Would they be seperated again? Give me your thoughts on what would've happened.

I don't know if there was a thread on this and I'm sorry if I'm re-making it.-_-

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
WRONG-O! Riku was chosen for the keyblade BEFORE he was swept off the island. Riku would have recieved the keyblade, the island would have been attacked, sora wouldn't be the main character. Riku would go into a vengeful rage, kill everyone who tried to stop him after the loss of his friends (while trying to find them) He would just totally ignore Donald and Goofy and keep going till he killed (or watever happens in KH) everyone till soemthing bad happened to him....

At least that's my opinion....

Gram

Banned
Awards
well they wouldve died at sea ^ ^
and ansme whouldve destroyed everything.

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
well they wouldve died at sea ^ ^
and ansme whouldve destroyed everything.

Riku still would have gotten his keyblade at some point in that....

Riku: *gets Keyblade* WTF?

Sora: WE ARE DROWNING!

Kairi: SORA YOU FORGOT TO TIE THE RAFT TOGETHER

ALL: *drowns*

Ansem: You have come this far and yet still understand.... Hey, where is everyone?

huanglulu

That is an interesting question
Maybe KH would be started in another way. They meet a wave halfway on the raft. The wave destroy their ship they got seperated and their sea is a portal that send them to another world in KH and each of them ended up seperated :D . Riku, Sora get their keybalde while trying to find each other :p.

Silfarion

Well, I don't think it would've mattered. I mean, the reason Sora got out of destiny island is because the heartless got there. If they didn't come, the whole xehanort saga won't exist (I guess).

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The raft would have eventually drifted back to one of the islands and they'd realize that building an airplane would be more effective, which would ultimately crash once it hit the world boundries, fall into the sea, Sora and Kairi drown, and Riku goes on a murderous vegence with the Keyblade he finds at the bottom of the ocean.

B

BriFTW

Brian would teleport to the island, teleport them to all the Disney worlds, supply Sora and Riku with Keyblades, and they could defeat Michael together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back