• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jungle Book was going to be in BBS.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
Yes, as you read, a world based on the movie "The Jungle Book" was going to be in Birth by Sleep, discovered by the hacker Erkz.
Pics and video to prove it:

snap071.jpg
snap074.jpg
snap061.jpg

frmbuf003.jpg

It's a shame the whole world didn't get in...

Last edited:

Jakek9

The Video quality of Aqua's body doesn't match up with the backround's quality. The backround has a higher quality then Aqua, it seems quite un-real now.

Key to Truth

Awards
So, what about these? These are unfinished rooms, I also made a pic in the same place with Terra just because you don't believe what I said, I would make a video, but BBS glitches remotejoy up. (The english text is because of an english patch i'm working in.)
snap071.jpg
snap074.jpg
snap073.jpg
snap062.jpg
snap061.jpg

Do you still think this is fake? >.>
I will try making a video, but I can't assure I will be able to do it.

Last edited:

Jakek9

I still don't belive it intill we get a video.

I could get those offline, or paste Terra in from a ps2 game called Jungle book or something along those lines.

Awards
Am I the only one who thinks this looks genuine? Call me a sucker, but I don't see how it looks shop'd. The general aesthetic makes it look like it would be in a KH game. And with the lack of anti-aliasing, you can tell it's PSP level graphics.

All I can say is that they better include The Jungle Book in the next title. What a waste. The hell is with them and ditching awesome worlds lately (see: Pinocchio in Days)?
It makes me even angrier that they're actually taking the time to include additions to the US game, yet they're not using this.

Last edited:

Absent axel

Actually these look legit, the temple back ground has KH style in it. And i am betting my money this was cut.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm actually surprised they even tried a Jungle Book world in the first place, considering that Louis Prima's dead (and that the last time Disney tried using his voice, they got their asses sued off by Prima's widow) and that Tony Jay, who took over Shere Khan's voice, is also dead.
As for the pictures, I'm with Grass, they don't look very fake.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I can say is that they better include The Jungle Book in the next title. What a waste. The hell is with them and ditching awesome worlds lately (see: Pinocchio in Days)?
It makes me even angrier that they're actually taking the time to include additions to the US game, yet they're not using this.

If you ask me, I was happy with the way things went in BBS. They picked mainly older Disney movies (and the beginning of the Hercules movie) to fit in with the 'past' sort of feel BSS had. And Stitch made sense, since they already introduced him in KH2, the theme of his story (bonds) fitted perfectly, and... they ride around in space in this game? lol

It wasn't like how in Days we had NO new worlds at all (Neverland half counts...), this time we get all the Disney Princess worlds too.

edit: idk if it's fake or not.

But why is the first screenshot from a Japanese game and the others from an English one...?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes, as you read, a world based on the movie "The Jungle Book" was going to be in Birth by Sleep, discovered by the hacker Erkz. Here a pic to prove it.
frmbuf003.jpg

So, what about these? These are unfinished rooms, I also made a pic in the same place with Terra just because you don't believe what I said, I would make a video, but BBS glitches remotejoy up. (The english text is because of an english patch i'm working in.)
snap071.jpg
snap074.jpg
snap073.jpg
snap062.jpg
snap061.jpg

Do you still think this is fake? >.>
I will try making a video, but I can't assure I will be able to do it.

Seriously, Square Enix, what the hell is wrong with you. Jungle Book would have been an awesome world! Why did ya have to cut it?

Awards
If you ask me, I was happy with the way things went in BBS. They picked mainly older Disney movies (and the beginning of the Hercules movie) to fit in with the 'past' sort of feel BSS had. And Stitch made sense, since they already introduced him in KH2, the theme of his story (bonds) fitted perfectly, and... they ride around in space in this game? lol

It wasn't like how in Days we had NO new worlds at all (Neverland half counts...), this time we get all the Disney Princess worlds too.

A Shere Khan boss fight? A Kaa boss fight? King Louie mini-game? Baloo/Bagheera D-Links?
Considering that they did have all those medieval/early modern European styled worlds, I don't think another jungle styled world would have hurt (in addition to Neverland).

It's not like I wasn't satisfied with the ones we have, but a new world is always welcome.
This is the second time they've past the chance to include The Jungle Book (since they were considering it for the first game but chose Tarzan instead).

edit: idk if it's fake or not.

But why is the first screenshot from a Japanese game and the others from an English one...?
English patch.

Overhero

Yes, as you read, a world based on the movie "The Jungle Book" was going to be in Birth by Sleep, discovered by the hacker Erkz. Here a pic to prove it.
frmbuf003.jpg

Its the sword of Aquas Last epsiode . But im not sure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back