• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 Booth Picture

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I'm not exactly sure if someone already posted it but oh well

mv18gj.jpg

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Eh, I think that Microsoft's is the same-ish size as both Sony's and Nintendo's. It's just that the 3rd party devs' space got bigger.

Hoping for some new Rising info from Konami (though, that might have to wait until TGS).

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Well, since it's here, this might as well be the E3 anticipation/discussion thread.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what to expect, lol. I'm not imagining a whole lot of new announcements, seeing as how there is already a lot that's been shown, revealed, or confirmed already. We still might get a couple surprises though.

Nintendo has their first party titles to capitalize on (Zelda Wii, Galaxy 2, Other M). I just hope that they don't obsessively go over the casual market again like they did in their last convention.

Microsoft has the new Halo, Gears, Fable, plus all of the various multiplats that could be shown in their conference and/or Sony's. They might spend a little time on Natal updates.

Sony has LBP2, GT5, TLG, FFXIV (that's still exclusive, right?), and the multiplats of course. Like MS, they might also spend part of it talking about their motion device as well.

Yuuki

Oh wait you're right. It's just horizontal.

Wow it's late :(
well

okq54j.jpg

Well, since it's here, this might as well be the E3 anticipation/discussion thread.

To be perfectly honest, I don't know what to expect, lol. I'm not imagining a whole lot of new announcements, seeing as how there is already a lot that's been shown, revealed, or confirmed already. We still might get a couple surprises though.

Nintendo has their first party titles to capitalize on (Zelda Wii, Galaxy 2, Other M). I just hope that they don't obsessively go over the casual market again like they did in their last convention.

Microsoft has the new Halo, Gears, Fable, plus all of the various multiplats that could be shown in their conference and/or Sony's. They might spend a little time on Natal updates.

Sony has LBP2, GT5, TLG, FFXIV (that's still exclusive, right?), and the multiplats of course. Like MS, they might also spend part of it talking about their motion device as well.
If im not mistaking, they'll be showing the 3DS which is something im looking forward to seeing.
as for games well i dont see much coming as a surprise since well like you said, most of them have already been seen. unless square enix shows some versus stuff.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
If im not mistaking, they'll be showing the 3DS which is something im looking forward to seeing.

Oh that's right. The 3DS is practically a sure thing that the conference.

Yuuki

Oh that's right. The 3DS is practically a sure thing that the conference.
i wonder how the 3D without glasses will work. but i heard 3D also hurts after a while so that might be a problem =/

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
i wonder how the 3D without glasses will work. but i heard 3D also hurts after a while so that might be a problem =/

I wonder how that's gonna work too. I'm really interested in the fact that they said it's supposed to have the graphics of a gamecube (Or at least, I think that's what they said.)
This idea still sounds horrible to me though. They need to come out with something awesome, not trying to give us more of the 3d fad.

Anyways, I hope that EA comes out with some Mirror's Edge 2 news.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, we should at least merge these threads.

http://forums.khinsider.com/video-games/148006-less-than-2-months-til-e3.html

Anyway, now that I know more about whats going to be shown at E3 this year, I'm even more hurt that I have to miss it :(

Maybe I can go next year if I'm still working for this company or another gaming company.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Either way Dogen just pointed out that you have to be invited or in the press.

Or a developer. That too.

not trying to give us more of the 3d fad.

3D is about as much of a fad as HD.

3D works better on handhelds as it's easier to produce screens that separate the images for your eyes without the need of glasses, since you look straight at a small screen.

S

SoulSilver

I laughed at the Nintendo and Sony boxs compared to Capcom lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back