• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

all cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfarion

I believe it is possible. However you will need immense amounts of moogle points and incredible luck to be able to find all the cards. I don't think there are any cards that require cheat or glitch.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
They wouldn't be in the game if it was impossible(certain games are exceptions, but this one is not one of them).

Silfarion

so i have to replay it to get all the cards?

If you really want to get every single cards, then you have to play through Sora and do reverse rebirth (a.k.a Riku's part). Then play Sora's part, but you don't have to do a new game, just load your save file. Then check moogle shop; if you are lucky, you will find some new cards. If not, rinse and try again (I don't mean play through, just trying to buy from moogle).

Gram

Banned
Awards
doesnt riku get all his cards (100%) automatically cause his deck is locked?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well, yeah. though it doesn't matter you get more cards with riku or not, you don't even get to change it.
i actually like riku's locked deck and his dark mode.
it was nice to use darkness in kh for a change :D

Gram

Banned
Awards
Not a bad idea; tho i hated that you can only use it when you get enough card breaks.
thats what makes it awesome :) its strong but limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back