• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter Legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Didn't see a thread so I made one.

Check out clips and stills from Street Fighter Legacy, an officially sanctioned Street Fighter short film featuring Hollywood talent that could be the most accurate screen adaptation of the World Warriors ever created. Street Fighter Legacy is the creation of actor, filmmaker, and action choreographer Joey Ansah, known for his role as Desh in The Bourne Ultimatum. Like many Street Fighter fans, Ansah was sick and tired of Hollywood treating our beloved characters like complete shit. Unlike many Street Fighter fans, Ansah has the means and contacts to do something about it.
"As an actor, film maker and a fan, I have been repeatedly disappointed by the many diluted, un faithful and outright butchered movie adaptations of fighting video games. It was clear to me, that given the way the movie industry worked, we would never see a super faithful, darker toned and more adult themed (or just plain good!) incarnation of Street fighter unless a die-hard fan director or film-making team with the game canon knowledge, film making know how and connections stepped up to the plate to helm such a project.
So almost a year ago, I began writing treatments and a production design brief and partnered with Streetlight films before proposing my concept and vision to Capcom. I'm pleased to say they gave their blessing and permission for the project to move forward."
Joey gathered together a team that includes Top Gear director Owen Trevor, producer Jacqueline Quella, and Anthony Wayne, a man with senior production credits on the last eleven James Bond films, along with post production/VFX house Prime Focus, all for the purpose of making this short film a reality.
Link: This Could Be The Best Street Fighter Film Ever Created - Street Fighter Legacy - Kotaku

trailer 1

trailer 2

500x_akuma.jpg

movie being released this thurdays!!!

what do you think? good or bad?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ It's not fake, it's just fan made. It's not a hollywood movie.

The 3 seconds of head bands being tied really does nothing for me. You guys sit infront of your computer and watch it first then tell me.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
^ It's not fake, it's just fan made. It's not a hollywood movie.

The 3 seconds of head bands being tied really does nothing for me. You guys sit infront of your computer and watch it first then tell me.

yeah i know it's not really fake, and i was gonna type in the fan made thing, but i figured these guys had already dipped their hands in hollywood...i dunno. It's supposed to be a short film, and the whole eyebrow thing.....they din't have to take it literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back