• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, Ventus & Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowy

Well I thought vanitas looked like Sora because ven and
Sora connected at The beginning of bbs.
But whats been bothering me is that Vanitas was created
before sora and ventus connected.
( At the bginning of bbs you"ll see ventus and MX at destiny Islands * MX brought him there do die in peace right? *) but before that Vanitas was already created.
And at that point in Destinny Islands
they connected so how is it possible
for vanitas to look like sora?
Dont flame please :|
Perhaps.. Maybe Vanitas can look into THE future.. (lol)
oh wel, please dont flame :|

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Because Vanitas is connected to Ven, and Ven is connected to Sora, so his appearance was influenced through that connection.

Ventus-Chan

Hmmm you make a point. Well here's the way I see it, when Ventus' heart was severely damaged that's when Sora filled in Ventus' fractured heart. According to Nomura, even though Vanitas was already created Sora filling in Ventus' heart still had an impact on Vanitas so that's why he had his face when he was unmasked. Maybe before he was unmasked he didn't really have a face...hmmm this is an interesting question.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Vanitas didn't have an appearance before Ven connected with Sora. When it came time for Vanitas' face to be revealed, Ven had already connected with Sora, thus Vanitas looked like Sora, but altered.

Caxm

He could have just had a blank face like Xion until the connection. Van is Ven's Darkness, ven used Sora to blah blah blah you all know this. Anyway yeah so blank face theory sounds nice hopefuly I am not the only one to think of this.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
He could have just had a blank face like Xion until the connection. Van is Ven's Darkness, ven used Sora to blah blah blah you all know this. Anyway yeah so blank face theory sounds nice hopefuly I am not the only one to think of this.

I agree with the Vanitas no face thing.
On a side note it is sad that MX took him to DI to die. That must stink.

Caxm

He put him there to sleep or rest. This could mean to die but really no death has yet to happen in kingdom hearts

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
when vanitas was frist created he didnt have an appearnace thats why he wore that mask. but later once ven and sora had connected hearts, van got soras face only altered and MX dint bring sora to DI to die he brought him there as he was unconcious and THEN took the darkness out. he was trying to create a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness for the xblade.

AnimeAngel014

What if Vanitas had The face of Ventus with Black
hair and yellow eyes before they connected.
Creeeeeepyys1eyeballs

huanglulu

I thought so too that Vanitas's face was probably blank like Xion until Sora connect his heart with Ventus hence shaping Vanitas look to look like Sora.

What if Vanitas had The face of Ventus with Black
hair and yellow eyes before they connected.
Creeeeeepyys1eyeballs

That could be possible too XD i used to think that Vanitas might look like Ven before BBS was release XD

Caxm

So he could have had Ven's face or a blank one. There isn't much else to this.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well I thought vanitas looked like Sora because ven and
Sora connected at The beginning of bbs.
But whats been bothering me is that Vanitas was created
before sora and ventus connected.
( At the bginning of bbs you"ll see ventus and MX at destiny Islands * MX brought him there do die in peace right? *) but before that Vanitas was already created.
And at that point in Destinny Islands
they connected so how is it possible
for vanitas to look like sora?
Dont flame please :|
Perhaps.. Maybe Vanitas can look into THE future.. (lol)
oh wel, please dont flame :|

Perhaps Vanitas was either just a blank face like Xion, or Vanitas wasn't jsut an extention of Ven after all. I thought Vanitas was created around the same time as Sora. Well, maybe not the exact same time, but close to it. Perhaps Ven conecting with Sora's Heart caused Sora's darkness to leak into Vanitas, therefore making Vanitas look like Sora.

Allister Rose

French Lover
this should answer some question
Report 10, as expected, Ventus couldnt take the separation of his heart, Vanitas was successeful born, but Ventus went into sleep. Heart of Pure Light, Ventus, Heart of Pure Darkness, Vanitas, combine the two hearts and the X Blade will be completed. However, Vanitas' Heart is way too strong and Ventus has nearly no light left when his heart broke into two. Xehanort wanted to take him to a peaceful place to sleep, the place that's Xehanort's hometown. Without noticing, Xehanort already at the beach, the same beach where he decided to departs. Ventus can rest here but then, he pulls out a Keyblade, looks like the heart of light is still not diminished

Report 11, Ventus and Vanitas, Light and Darkness are yet at a balance, Xehanort cant train both of them at the same place, Vanitas' darkness will just consume over Ventus. What better place to train Ventus for Light? Under Eraqus, the one that thinks Light is absolute. Eraqus didnt mind the quarrel and Xehanort's departure from way back, instead, Eraqus was happy to see Xehanort again. Eraqus gladly accepted Ventus as his apprentice. Remaining is to wait for Ventus to get his light grow stronger. At LoD, Eraqus also got two other apprentice, one of them, Terra, has the potential and gentle, at the same time he seeks power. The stubbornness to have more power will make Terra to grow darkness, Xehanort decided on Terra as his vessel.

Report 12, The time is here, the Eraqus' Master Exam for Terra and Aqua. Xehanort plans to lure those two away to other worlds which should be easy, but Ventus...... Vanitas can sense Ventus' heart, through Vanitas, Xehanort found out the key to control Ventus, it is, Terra. Ventus looks up to Terra like a big brother, Terra is the one that can move his heart. Therefor, Xehanort decided to separate others and have Terra lone, have the small light (Ventus) to chase after Terra with growing darkness. Because, Strong Darkness makes Light stronger, Stronger Light makes Darkness stronger......With that, everything will interwines and soon the legend/war will appear again...

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Perhaps Vanitas was either just a blank face like Xion, or Vanitas wasn't jsut an extention of Ven after all. I thought Vanitas was created around the same time as Sora. Well, maybe not the exact same time, but close to it. Perhaps Ven conecting with Sora's Heart caused Sora's darkness to leak into Vanitas, therefore making Vanitas look like Sora.

If i'm correct, the first thing you said was right about him just having a blank face like Xion did.
And when Ven's heart connected with Sora, Vanitas looked like Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back