• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LittleBigPlanet 2 Unoffically Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, I thought I'd only buy LBP once and they'd just keep supporting it forever. Kind of sucks.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If they create a 3D, action-adventure/platforming engine I will be all over this. Like, I'm not even joking.

LBP was soooooo fun to make 2D content with, but if I'm able to make the Banjo Kazooie Rare never got to making with a 3D customizable engine, I will shit bricks.

Please Sony.

C'mon E3...

Just when I thought IGN commenters couldn't get more retarded
YES!!!! i traded the first one in so long ago because all these sequels were being announced and i just wanted those.

What "sequels"? Wtf

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, nevermind. In retrospective LBP could use a ton of improvements. So I am willing to wait and see and give this a shot, especially since I'm seriously considering it's sister game, Modnation.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
i just showed my aunt (who is visiting right now) the article, and she absoluetly freaked with happiness. :D

She said she had ot hurry her butt up and finish the first one. XD

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
BTW this is like the fourth leak about LBP2 xD last time an official Sony employee accidentally mentioned it.

Here's the song. Sounds magical and fit for LBP.

I really hope Mm fixes the stuff that was wrong with the first game, because if they do, it will, well, replace LBP as my favorite game ever lol.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Is LBP that good? I've seen people at school play it, and I've heard of its popularity but it doesn't look that great to me.

its a lot of fun, definitely a must own for the ps3

if there is a sequel i'm buying a copy for me and one for my siblings

Sora'sProtector

I have a feeling it will have Move support, since they've already talked about that.

Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I've known about this for quite a while now (check back in the LBP official thread for one of my last hints). I rather enjoyed the first game and being that it was more of an experiment being one of the first real "play, create, share" console games out there it can still improve. The project is looking quite promising.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
How did the game manage to pull that one off for you?
We read a handful of short stories during the first quarter of our year in english class. So in December, the teacher asked us to make an adaption to one of those short stories. Me and my group chose 'There Will Come Soft Rains', which is a story that takes place in a house in the future that was destroyed by nuclear war, and the robot housekeeper still takes care of the house, unaware that everyone's dead.

It was a fairly easy level to make in the game, took about 2 weeks. I brought my PS3 to class, and my friend and I played the level on the projector.

Got an A, and it was the most popular project in the whole school (small school)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Does this mean you have seen the project?

Answer me, Atlas.

I have your children.

Do as you may! (at least I wont have to pay that pesky child support)

Nah but really, I haven't actually seen visually anything in action but pretty much production ideas and plans (which I really cant talk about) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back