• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Forgetting the plot...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How challenging did you find Days?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Forgetting the plot of Days, did you find it fun? I mean, did anyone felt the challenge was definitely up to par (especially after KH2)?
Personally, I found it to be very challenging. Granted, it was a bit annoying with some of the enemies being just recolors of each other. But their seperate powers did prove to be tough at times. And the return of the Invisible was a tenative welcome on my part (I say tenative as the Invisible from Days sent chills up my spine due to how tough it was to beat).
So, thoughts?

By the way, sorry if this has already been discussed. xD; I didn't see any threads on it, so my apologies if I overlooked one.

State

Awards
The Invisible on KH1 was more difficult than the one on Days.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah darkside was too easy in kh, and darkside in 358/2 days was just as strong, but the problem was the overlength bars.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Days was a pretty good challenge, the only thing that's really hard was getting the sigils x_x; still haven't got them all.
I didn't really like how most boss battles were go on, hit 3-4 times, then get out. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Esso

Fire Breaker
Days came out in out in a nicely fashioned way, abit challenging but I some issues with the camerea though
It was hard for me to see enemy attack coming at me and I get to late to dodge them =/

Musical charm

I wouldn't say that it was too easy nor too hard, but after playing it for a while, its gotten to the point where its a peace of cake in proud until you get to those challenging bosses, but still, for me its between easy and hard, but still easy to beat at some times.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i say nicely challenging.

the only real problem i had was leech grave.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Days wasn't that challeging(depending on which mode you picked)The only boss I had problems with was Saix.I had to go 5 ROUNDS before beating him on hard mode.....

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
i say nicely challenging.

the only real problem i had was leech grave.

yeah,the first time,i thought you just had to attack the coffin and the tentaclaws were just obstacles.
Then I kept dying.I got frustrated and read the boss reports adn then killed the leechgrave.

Gram

Banned
Awards
yeah,the first time,i thought you just had to attack the coffin and the tentaclaws were just obstacles.
Then I kept dying.I got frustrated and read the boss reports adn then killed the leechgrave.
so did i but i found it quicker to hit and run.

i'd glide in and land a combo then glide away.

A

Azrael

Minus the plot, Days still sucked monkey balls. Just not as much as II.

Fortissimo

I thought that it was a good balance. There were parts where I was scared that I was going to die, even during plan old heartless battles. Then there were times where it was easy. The only time that was super challenging was that last boss in halloween town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back