• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Yeah I was thinking of making a fan fic about Master Xehanort doing his day as a young keyblade master. Of course this will include Master Eraqus and I'll add some Final Fantasy characters that I think should be there during his time. Since I haven't play BBS there shouldn't be any spoilers guys. This is just for fun and I think it would be fun writing a story about the bad guy. Anyway let this story begin.

Prologue :

Light and Darkness...Darkness and Light. People fear the dark, but they love the light. I was once like many people that feared the darkness. I thought if I embraced the light I would be one of the greatest keyblade masters. Oh, how I was wrong to think like that. In those days I was only foolish to believe light would grant me the title to be the greatest. When I discovered the power of darkness was the key, I embraced it. I also found out the keyblade was also able to open one of the legendary Kingdom Hearts. My master would tell Eraqus and I stories about Kingdom Hearts, the keyblade, the keyblade wars, darkness and light, and alot of other things best left in the past. I remember those days of my youth. How I wish I had them back. I remember a vision-or was it a dream? I remember seeing a boy wielding a keyblade. I remember hearing his name in my so called dream. It seemed he would be the one that will save those from the suffering. His name came up in my vision many times. And his name was......

Well its short but, just to get things off the ground anyway tell what you think about it. If people like it I'll sure to continue.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Ooh cool new story!!!! *coughudateyourotherstoriescough* but I can't wait to reaad more.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
wow, so short yet it said so much, well to me. I LOVE IT! Write more John! ♥

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It's nice to see another story from you. The Prologue is too short for a multi-chapter story in my opinion, but it's still good.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I did spot a few grammar mistakes, but it was pretty good nonetheless. I really like how you incorporated KH in this story.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Well this should be good. We see the man who turns into a monster.
Thanks I know lol this is going to be fun to write
Ooh cool new story!!!! *coughudateyourotherstoriescough* but I can't wait to reaad more.
I forgotten my other stories sparks. lol
wow, so short yet it said so much, well to me. I LOVE IT! Write more John! ♥
I know it wasn't suppose to be long. Lol maybe i should havemade it longer
It's nice to see another story from you. The Prologue is too short for a multi-chapter story in my opinion, but it's still good.
Thanks reverie i haven't forgotten my other story just stuck at it. So i made this. Sorry the prologue wasn't suppose to be long lol
I did spot a few grammar mistakes, but it was pretty good nonetheless. I really like how you incorporated KH in this story.
Sorry ventus i'll try not to make to much grammar mistakes. thanks for reading

Here I go people

Chapter 1: The Starting Point

The sun was still asleep in the world of the Land of Departure. A huge castle-like building stood on top of grassy mountains. It seemed the building had chains coming out of it and wrapping around four grassy mountains that circle around it. It was like the building was being held up by the mountians. Whoever had made the building truly did a amazing job.

One of the many rooms of the building had a young man around the age sixteen sitting on a bed. It seem the room belong to him. It had a desk that had papers scattered all over it, a window that had a great view of the grassy mountains, a shelf full of books most likely about the keyblade wars and other related keyblade stories. There was also a a small picture of the young man, with a another person sitting on his desk. There was also a clock on his wall, the bed he was sitting on, and a star shape lamp.

The young man looked towards the clock on the wall. It had now just turned 4:00 a.m. He let out a sigh and got off the bed and headed out the door. Once he was out of his room. He was now in a huge white and gold corridor. He looked to left seeing no one in sight and then to the right which was like the left. He shook his head and walked down the corridor to the right. As he walked down the corridor he look kinda of tired as if not wanting to go to his destination. He slapped his face abit to wake himself up and continued on.

"Hey, Xehanort wait up," said a voice calling out his name.

Xehanort was the young man name. He had long silver spiky hair, a black sleeveless shirt, black wrist bands, black baggy pants, and black boots. If there was a all wearing black clothing contest then Xehanort would win hands down. Xehanort turned towards the voice that called his name. He saw a young man around his age coming towards him. He had a black hair tied into a short, high topknot, with one small bang falling to the right side of his face. He wore a purple sleeveless shirt, he wore white bandage wristbands, a brown belt, red baggy shorts, and wore gold and black armor boots.

"Eraqus late as always I see," said Xehanort.

"It isn't my fault I forgot today we were starting training early," replied Eraqus.

Xehanort just sighed and continued to walk down the corridor this time with Eraqus by his side. The didn't take the two long to made it outside of the building into the front yard. There they saw a man wearing a white hooded cloak. Both Xehanort and Eraqus bowed to the white hooded man. The man bowed back to the boys.

"Sorry were late master someone forgot we were starting early," said Xehanort looking towards Eraqus.

"Like I said before, I forgot. Can't you just give me a break!" said Eraqus alittle annoyed by Xehanort's comment.

The two boys glared at each other. The man cleared his throat making the boys draw their attention back to him. "It matters not. Today we have to train hard boys," said the man.

"You are correct master. Slacking off is not a option if me and Eraqus want to become keyblade masters," said Xehanort in serious tone.

"I see someone is determined to become master," said the man looking at Xehanort and then turning his gaze to Eraqus. Eraqus scratch his head and soon noticed that there master was looking at him. "Anyway, will we be training? Unless you want to waste more time," said the man with a sarcastic tone.

Xehanort summoned his keyblade to his side. It had a double-edged appearance with a spiky black guard resembling demonic wings, a horned lion-like head just above the handle, two barbed shafts and teeth resembling a battle axe split into a three almost claw-like protrusions. It also contained two demonic blue eyes; one above the handle and the other one on the head. The keychain of the keyblade was a black charm with a demonic blue eye.

Eraqus looked at Xehanort who had just summoned his keyblade. He soon summon his own to his side. It had a dark gray shaft that tapers outwards at the ends and has a boxy guard, made up of a small light gray boxes and copper rods. The teeth were in the shape of an "E", the first letter in his name. The keychain of the keyblade was a badge shaped like a heart of sorts.

"Alright my apprentices. Let us begin."

Characters Introduce:
Xehanort-age 16
Xehanort or known as Master Xehanort in the future. Right now he is a keyblade apprentice and wants to become a keyblade master. His skill with a keyblade is simply amazing. He a force to be reckon with when he is using his keyblade. Unlike his future self he has not yet summit to the dark side. He very serious about becoming a keyblade master unlike his friend Eraqus who seems to not take the training as serious as he does. Xehanort seems to lock himself in his room after training is done. Reading about the keybladers back in the day. Wondering what were the keyblade masters like in that time. Just because he is serious some times he isn't like that the alot. Xehanort does has a sense of humor and a friendly side as well.

Eraqus-age 16
Eraqus or known as Master Eraqus in the future. He is a friend of Xehanort and just like him he is a apprentice keyblader. Unlike his friend Eraqus is laid back and is no rush to gain his keyblade master status. He tends to be late when it comes to training unlike Xehanort who is on time. Eraqus's keyblade skills is nothing to laugh at. He can hold his own during a fight. Even though he is not that good as Xehanort he still able to tie against his friend. He seems to take alot of naps while not training.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Its cool Chaos, but the only thing that bothers me is your grammar. You really gotta edit your grammar.
Good thing thanks to you its all good lol
So is their a girl to the team? Also very good.
All I can say is this. Yes there will be a girl
yeah i agree with bell, but im liking it alot so far
Yeah I fix it now
If this girl is Kairi's grandma, I'm liking this :D
Most likely not going to be her.

Oh and the Chapter 1 and the prologue were edited because of the mistakes in them. I thank Bellaisima358 for helping me edit. She check out her amazing stories also. Like Road to Dawn, its sequel Fate of a hero, and her story Those Who Fight . And I also in chapter 1 I put the keychains for Xehanort's and Eraqus's keyblades. Just thought that would be important. IDK it just didn't feel right lol.

Enough of me talking here we go.

Chapter 2: Let The Training Begin

The man in white summoned his own keyblade. The hilt was comprised of two silver wings extending downward, the blade and teeth were color blue. The teeth of the keyblade was shape like a Star with two sharp wings pointing at the right. The keychain of the keyblade was a star with wings.

The man in white soon pointed his keyblade at the sky. The keyblade glow with a white aura briefly. Xehanort and Eraqus knew it was there time to take action. Soon warrior-like statues surrounded with white aura appeared from thin air. There were about six statues in total. "Master are you serious! This is to easy," said Eraqus chuckling abit.

Xehanort just let out a sigh. He charged at one of the statues head on. He slice it down with his keyblade with ease. "Remember Xehanort always keep your guard up," called out his master. One of the statues came from behind and struck Xehanort with its fist. Xehanort took the hit but, he wasn't down for the count. He was about to make a counterattack until Eraqus took it down.

"Be more careful Xehanort. Keeping your guard down like that will surely not make you become master," taunted Eraqus. Sadly, the young apprentice did not know a statue was right behind him. It was about to strike at him until young Xehanort took care of it.

"Your one to talk Eraqus. It seems your guard not always up either," taunted Xehanort. Eraqus just looked away from his colleague and turned his attention to the remaining statues. Since Xehanort had taken out two and Eraqus had defeated one there were now three left standing. The three statues charged straight at Eraqus. He took down the first one but, the other two tackle him to the ground.

The young apprentice was unable to move. The weight of the statues kept him pinned down. "Dammit, Xehanort help me already!" Xehanort didn't need to hear those words twice. He lunged at the first statue on top of Eraqus. The statue went down easy. He then slammed his keyblade on the other statue's head. Unlike the other statues it did not fall so easily. It got off of Eraqus and went after Xehanort. Xehanort thrust his keyblade at the statue's chest. It halted the statue's path and it soon crumble into pieces. Xehanort soon dismissed his keyblade.

He went over to Eraqus who was still on the ground. He helped his friend up and looked towards there master. The two keybladers master shook his head. "Very good my apprentices. You both show good skill. Even though both your guards were down for some time you did well. Even though some of you needed aid in a simple fight," said their master looking at Eraqus.

Eraqus dusted himself off and soon dismissed his own keyblade. He then bowed to their master. "I'm sorry Master Valens. I will try to do better in the future," said Eraqus. Xehanort looked at his friend and then to his master. Xehanort then bowed as well. "I apologize my performance as well Master Valens. I was a fool to let my guard down at the beginning. I will not let this happen again in the future," said Xehanort.

Eraqus was surprise that Xehanort was saying sorry. Valens knew already why Xehanort was apologizing. He only gave a small smile. He then removed his hood revealing his green eyes and short brown wavy hair. "Let's hope both your performances improves. Anyway later today we will be gaining a new student. The new student will arrive in the afternoon. You are to show up at the grand hall in the afternoon to meet your new fellow apprentice. Till then you can do what you wish," said Valens.

He soon headed back into the building leaving the boys in the front yard. Xehanort was about to head to his room to relax abit. "Um, Xehanort thanks for helping me," said Eraqus. Xehanort looked at his friend and only smiled at him. Eraqus soon smiled back. The two soon were heading back into the building.

"I wonder what this new apprentice will be like."

Character Introduce:
Master Valens- age 39
Valens is a keyblade master and the teacher of Xehanort and Eraqus. He like a father figure to the boys and cares deeply for them. He wants to see his two apprentices rise to become master status like him. He mostly wears a white hooded cloak to conceal his face. He is skilled with the keyblade along with powerful magic. Valens has told the boys stories of past keybladers and even of his days as an apprentice. When he not training his students he meditating or cooking. He seems to enjoy cooking and tries out new recipes on the boys. Like his keyblading and magic skills his cooking is no joke.

Last edited:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
u know what i like, the personalities u gave them

and NEW APPRENTICE!!! eeeep! i wonder who it will be

Sparks

gone
lol, yeah its probably a girl. I how you're very discrpitive but its not boring!

Aria

braver by the minute
Oooh this is interesting! You could still work on your grammar though, but I like it so far.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
u know what i like, the personalities u gave them

and NEW APPRENTICE!!! eeeep! i wonder who it will be
Aw thanks Krista. I thought it felt alittle more like Eraqus's fan fic since he talks alot. Anyway I like them to.

Yeah a new apprentice me is excited to
A girl. Chaos can't have this become a major sausage fest.
Lol and what if it was a guy. *imagines* on second thought yeah its a girl lol
Well Chaos you doing quite well for yourself. Also MAKE THE NEW APPRENTICE A GIRL!!!
Lol okay guys it was going to be a girl anyway
Wow. This really good.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks destiny
lol, yeah its probably a girl. I how you're very discrpitive but its not boring!

Oooh this is interesting! You could still work on your grammar though, but I like it so far.
Uh no its not....Yeah its a girl. Thanks ember
I'm waiting for the next chapter bro.
I see someone is excited. Well wait no further Killer and everyone else

Alright my fellow friends and readers time for chapter 3 to come. sit back, relax and enjoy

Chapter 3: New Apprentice

Both Xehanort and Eraqus were inside of the building. Xehanort was thinking of just returning to his room to get some rest. He was really tired since he didn't get to much rest. Besides it would past the time much more quicker. "I'm heading to bed Eraqus. Wake me up when the new apprentice shows up," said Xehanort yawning abit.

"Oh, come on man. Don't you wonder who or what the new apprentice is," asked Eraqus. Xehanort yawned again and then gave Eraqus a look saying- "I really don't care."

"Yeah I do, but right now I want to get some sleep," said Xehanort starting to walk away. Eraqus only sighed and just watch as his friend just left.

Xehanort headed straight for his room and closed the door behind him. He sank into his bed quickly. He just wanted to sleep and forget how he left his guard open. He kicked off his black boots and wrapped himself with his blankets. He started to close his eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

Xehanort was in some sort of Station of Awakening. He remember he went through this before. On the awakening was a big image of Xehanort sleeping wielding his keyblade. The res of the station was color black and yellow. Xehanort remembered his station was not like this before. He soon felt like someone was watching him. He turned quickly to see a man wearing a black cloak. It looked very similar to Valens's cloak, except his was white.

Xehanort stepped forward. He was ready to summon his keyblade and slash this intruder. Soon the black cloak man pointed at Xehanort with a gloved hand. "You...will...be..the..one...that..wield...the darkness," said the cloak man. Xehanort was just confuse. Suddenly the entire Station began to be swallow up by darkness. Xehanort try to run away, but there was nowhere else to go. Soon the dark cloak man vanished and before Xehanort could look away he was engulfed by darkness.

He began to fall into the endless darkness. He could not speak as he had somehow lost his voice.

"Xehanort"

"Xehanort"

"XEHANORT"

Xehanort soon awoke from his dream to the sound of Eraqus calling out his name. He was sweating abit and turned to Eraqus who was leaning on the door now. Xehanort wiped his sweat quickly and sat up.

"Let me guess the new apprentice is here," said Xehanort starting to put his boots on.

"Bingo! Anyway Master Valens and the apprentice is waiting for us at the Grand Hall," said Eraqus. He opened the door, and held it for Xehanort who was now ready. The two soon headed for the Grand Hall together. As they walked Xehanort figure he bring up a conversation. It would at least let him get rid of that nightmare he had.

"Eraqus do you know if the apprentice is a boy or a girl," asked Xehanort.

Eraqus kept his arms behind his head and finally realize his friend asked something. "Sadly I do not. But I do hope its a girl. No offense man I'm getting real tired seeing the same faces, especially dudes," said Eraqus chuckling abit.

Xehanort only shook his head and had a smile on his face. After taking a left down another corridor the two went through a golden and silver door. It was way leading to the Grand Hall. The Grand Hall was the usually place to meet either after or before training or special occasions. The Grand Hall had three chairs at the far back. A beautiful stainless glass windows. The rest of the room was just chairs in the far corners of the room.

Xehanort spotted Master Valens in the center chair while a girl stand beside him. She had violet hair in a pony tail. She wore a blue pleated skirt line with purple lace, a blue sleeveless dress shirt, One glove on her left hand and a wrist band on her right hand. She also wore black stockings on her legs which reach to about halfway up her thighs, leaving a small area of bare skin. She also wore one strip of violet cloth drape over her hip. She also wore silver armor boots.

"Oh you have arrived. This here is the new apprentice. Well go on don't be shy introduce yourself," said Valens.

The girl stare at the guys and bow to them first. "My name is Hikari nice to meet the both of you."

Eraqus's jaw dropped and Xehanort's eyebrow lifted up. "Wow its a girl," said Eraqus falling back and hitting the ground.
__________________-

Character Introduce:
Hikari- age 16
Hikari is a female keyblade apprentice. Not much is known about her. She is from the world called Radiant Garden and Valens had been keeping a eye on her since she gained her keyblade. Even though Hikari she can fight with boys. She isn't the type to back down from a challenge. She also has impressive skill with the keyblade and magic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back