• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
However, since the ending of KH2, all of Xehanort's Heartless has been purified from Riku. So much so, that he was unable to use darkness to open up a way home for everyone. At best, MX could only try to influence Riku like he did Terra. But as we all know, Riku wouldn't turn on Sora again.

Z

Zulkir

-- Roxas, the "Sora + Ventus" Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the "Terra + Master Xehanort" Nobody, wasn't able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.

:S..... Eh...

He desperately wanted a keyblade user, I doubt he would just not use his own. Even his death quote is "cursed....keyblade"...

I'll still say he just locked his memories and couldn't use it.

-- When Vanitas calls Aqua a "spare", is he talking about raw materials for making a χ-blade?

Nomura: Yes. She was a "spare" prepared in case Ventus did not survive the fusion process with Vanitas. Aqua was recognised by Eraqus as a legitimate Keyblade Master who viewed light as absolute, and holds a strong heart of light. So if Ventus were to fail she could have been used as material for the χ-blade.

Hmm, never seen what the dark-suit would look like on a woman. Maybe her's would be blue(although Ven-nitas's suit didn't change color)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He desperately wanted a keyblade user, I doubt he would just not use his own. Even his death quote is "cursed....keyblade"...
I'll still say he just locked his memories and couldn't use it.

Xemnas isn't stupid. Depending on whether or not he had a Keyblade, he'd know not to use it. It'd cause instant rebellion within the Organization, and he needed his peons.

Graxdon

i don't know if you guy's have spoiled things for yourselves (like i did) and watched the entire secret ending but...

SPOILER ALERT

Xehanort the aprentice doesn't have any of Terra's or MX's memories which means he wouldn't know that he could use a keyblade

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Graxdon
i don't know if you guy's have spoiled things for yourselves (like i did) and watched the entire secret ending but...

SPOILER ALERT

Xehanort the aprentice doesn't have any of Terra's or MX's memories which means he wouldn't know that he could use a keyblade

We're in the spoilers section. It's a given that we spoiled ourselves.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I still think Xemnas forgot how to wield a keyblade. I mean think about it, Xehanort didn't need a keyblade to see the heart of Radiant Gardens, he just needed to be a chosen wielder, which he was. Riku could see the keyhole and he didn't have a keyblade so Xehanort could have seen it without using a keyblade.

So my guess is Terra's memories are returning slowly but Xemnas still has forgotten how to wield his keyblade. BUT this brings up and interesting point, even if Xemnas forgot how to wield his keyblade, why didn't he use Aqua's keyblade? He was in possession of it, he was the nobody of a keyblade wielder, so even if he forgot how to use his own blade, why didn't he use Aqua's?

A

Azrael

I still think Xemnas forgot how to wield a keyblade. I mean think about it, Xehanort didn't need a keyblade to see the heart of Radiant Gardens, he just needed to be a chosen wielder, which he was. Riku could see the keyhole and he didn't have a keyblade so Xehanort could have seen it without using a keyblade.

So my guess is Terra's memories are returning slowly but Xemnas still has forgotten how to wield his keyblade. BUT this brings up and interesting point, even if Xemnas forgot how to wield his keyblade, why didn't he use Aqua's keyblade? He was in possession of it, he was the nobody of a keyblade wielder, so even if he forgot how to use his own blade, why didn't he use Aqua's?

Probably would've disappeared off his hands and returned to Aqua.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Man, this whole Xemnas/Keyblade thing is bullshit. First it's "He forgot" now it's " Maybe he didn't want to" What the hell?! I doubt Xemnas would have cared if his lackies turned against him if he used the Keyblade to complete their goals of making KH. Actually, I don't even see a reason why they would give a fuck if Xemnas used his Keyblade.

I'm just gonna go with he forgot, or he couldn't.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

...wait, what? Why would someone tell him this, unless they didn't understand the KH concept of the heart?

I mean, it's an amalgamation of the traits of the mind and soul, so it'd make the most sense for it to come into being as soon as one is capable of conscious thought.

Maybe he was trying to avoid the suggestion that the heart exists before the body, but that still seems less controversial than having Sora's "just born" heart appearing to a Ven who isn't much younger than Ven would be when Sora's four. >_>

Samhain

Bronze Member
i agree with zero sora on xemnas "didn't want to"
WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT.

he was obsessed with kingdom hearts and obsessed with the keyblade.

by the way guys i thought every1 should know this by now. its the same why namine isnt a keyblade wielder even tho she made from sora who is a keyblade wielder

1- xemnas doesnt have a heart. u need a heart required to wield the keyblade. what do nobodies lack? hearts. that's right.
false- xemnas can't use it because he forgot how to use it <--- bullshit
the number 2 reason why xemnas cant use it is because his somebody xehanort couldn't and didn't use it and since u r half of what ur somebody is u take everything from that and xemnas couldnt wield the keyblade because xehanort couldnt. that simple.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
2 reason why xemnas cant use it is because his somebody xehanort couldn't
then how was xehanort able to open the door in radiant garden????

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
then how was xehanort able to open the door in radiant garden????

back when we were theorizing about the connection between Terra and Xehanort it was first evident that he had some connection to the keyblade. Of course now we know through BBS.

from Another Report:
Usually the door to each world is closed and the Keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a Keyblade nearby, the Keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door, easily open it and in this way steal hearts.

The heartless are able to find the keyhole, so whatever opened it had to do with whatever power was inside Xehanort. So deep within he was originally a keybearer, however his transition to his dark and nobody counterparts rendered him useless to utilizing it. In this case we are able to understand that his amnesia is what kept him from remembering, and the darkness from his counterparts kept him from wielding, but if Nomura tries to say that perhaps Xehanort knew along, then you realize how stupid this would all be right?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Personally, I feel that Xemnas might have memories of using a keyblade, which may of became slightly ajar thanks to the transformation, but since his somebody couldn't remember when he was Apprentice Xehanort, he can't wield. Roxas, on the other hand, had Sora and he definitely remembered wielding before becoming a nobody. Yeah, I feel that some of Xemnas of memories of pre-Terranort might of involved the keyblade and maybe even him or at least two people he felt he knew wielding it, but it may or may not been him in his eyes.. yet he had blurry memories of his friends Aqua and Ven. In other words, he might not remember wielding it directly (since he's two people at once), but he's knows people in the past that did, possibly including the very two people that are a part of him.

Yeah.. that's a bit confusing..

Awards
1- xemnas doesnt have a heart. u need a heart required to wield the keyblade. what do nobodies lack? hearts. that's right.

You have to wonder why he doesn't have a heart, though.
Xehanort and Sora were really the same kind of being- a vessel with two hearts fused into one.

Why did the hearts separate in Sora's case but not in Xehanort's?
Perhaps it has something to do with the nature of the bonds. Sora and Ven's hearts bonded through light, Terra and MX's hearts bonded through darkness.

As MX said, Terra's heart would gradually become a part of his own. So it might be the case that Terra's heart was completely consumed, and the only heart left was MX's. For Ven, though, it was only a matter of taking temporary refuge in Sora's heart, Ven's light obviously wouldn't eat Sora's heart. Hence that accounts for why MX possessed Terra, but Ven didn't possess Sora.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i still want more in fo and the day of darkness
and to know what exatly happened to the people

MeggieKeyblader

You have to wonder why he doesn't have a heart, though.
Xehanort and Sora were really the same kind of being- a vessel with two hearts fused into one.

Why did the hearts separate in Sora's case but not in Xehanort's?
Perhaps it has something to do with the nature of the bonds. Sora and Ven's hearts bonded through light, Terra and MX's hearts bonded through darkness.

As MX said, Terra's heart would gradually become a part of his own. So it might be the case that Terra's heart was completely consumed, and the only heart left was MX's. For Ven, though, it was only a matter of taking temporary refuge in Sora's heart, Ven's light obviously wouldn't eat Sora's heart. Hence that accounts for why MX possessed Terra, but Ven didn't possess Sora.

If this is true, and it is very possible, then saving Terra's gonna be a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back