• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

I think its a good idea.

He said he was making one of the games have 3 playable characters again...

Sora Riku and Kairi anyone?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Thanks, it was a good read.

Still when he goes "that's still a mystery" it's annoying. After seeing BBS we know when he says that it's often the most obvious, simple explanation. Why didn't Xemnas use a keyblade? I'd say he just forgot, Nomura really likes to weasel mysteriousness in his answers.

Well, some speculate that you need a heart to wield the Keyblade. And considering it's Xemnas we're talking about, Nomura will say very little because he wants to explain what happened with Terra and MX in another installment.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think its a good idea.

Maybe, but I think it's more than likely going to be Sora, Riku and Aqua. They, along with Mickey who I doubt we'll ever get a full scenario with, ARE the most powerful keybearers in the KH Universe known that aren't either retired (Yen Sid) or incapacitated in some sort of manner (Master Eraqus, Terra, Ventus and perhaps Roxas and Xion) Besides, Kairi looked like she was staying home at Destiny Islands again.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah you sound like tough shit saying this on a KH forum.

I'm talking about level of theorizing and debating skill dip. I'm better.

And even if I was talking about hands, he'd still be no match. Besides, I wouldn't fight a kid. He's only 17. Even if he threw the first punch, I'd still get in trouble.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think its a good idea.

At the way it's going, it looks like SRK's story is still on hold until KH3. Plus, didn't the secret ending hint Kairi was staying on the islands?

Well, some speculate that you need a heart to wield the Keyblade. And considering it's Xemnas we're talking about, Nomura will say very little because he wants to explain what happened with Terra and MX in another installment.

Yeah, but Nomura said he wanted to leave the Mansex issue a mystery and never explain it, didn't he? That just seems stupid.

A

Azrael

Once I look at this, I know that there are role-plays with better ideas than the canon. I mean really.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I like this idea, maybe PSN could be included for this idea if the game would be released on the PS3, it could have drop in drop out co-op .

I think that multiplayer should be restricted to the side games. It wouldn't feel right having your friend [or lack thereof] stealing your thunder because he got the last heartless. I know it'd piss me off.

Dude dont talk back to him like that

He might curse at you

IN CAPS :O

I like you The Spoiler.
You get me despite the fact that you're new.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was. In the original it was why did it choose you, I believe. It was talkin' 'bout the Keyblade, not a person.

If that's what they're gonna use to give Kairi a keyblade I think it would be dumb. I don't care if Aqua has Master Eraqus' keyblade, Kairi should earn her own Keyblade and not just be able to use someone else's because of a one time thing. The Riku-Terra thing makes sense, but not so much the Aqua-Kairi thing. It just seems a bit retarded to me.

Um, retarded that She's doesn't get stuck on the islands while Sora save the world? I 'm more of a person that wants a equal role for everybody in a series. Look, after seeing 7-13 of FF, we should know girls will leave the Damsel in Distress thing we had down our throats for years. look, the keyblade is picky, it picks what it wants. Got a problem, go to Japan and tell Nomura, you'll see what happens nerxt.

On topic: that's half my questions asked. two strrong hearts= dualwielding (maybe)

YUPPP

I'm talking about level of theorizing and debating skill dip. I'm better.

And even if I was talking about hands, he'd still be no match. Besides, I wouldn't fight a kid. He's only 17. Even if he threw the first punch, I'd still get in trouble.

Haha so?

You take this shit way to seriously dude.

You're a great theorizer dude congrats. Who cares it's just a game.

I swear some members on here are so fucking up tight over a fucking game.

T

The Spoiler

Am I still considered new? D:

Oh well.

Anyways yeah I see what you guys mean by how the secret ending hinted Kairi not coming with them, but in the letter it also said Kairi was the key...
And an Aqua scenario in KH3 wouldnt really fit if you ask me. Kairi would be better for the whole trio thing

MeggieKeyblader

- How did you decide on the subtitle for this game, ‘Birth by Sleep’?

Nomura:
Honestly, I simply wanted to try using the word ‘by’ (laughs). I thought, game subtitles always have ‘of’ or ‘is’, but you hardly ever see ‘by’.

...Nice deep meaning behind the title, Nomura. -__________- FML

Haha so?

Lmao, I agree. It's not even worth theorizing anymore because people get so annoying. Also because there's not a lot of solid evidence to back up theories these days. Most people have probably noticed that Nomura likes to switch things around a lot.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Um, retarded that She's doesn't get stuck on the islands while Sora save the world?

Yeah uhh I fail to see where I said that. Reread all my posts more carefully.

I 'm more of a person that wants a equal role for everybody in a series.

And I agree. I wish Kairi had been given a proper role, but for all the games she's been a DiD. Now she's getting a Keyblade but in a shitty way. It's not cool. hell, she could have used her natural PoH powers. they can be used to fight, I really doubt they can't. Especially if it's against the forces of darkness.

look, the keyblade is picky, it picks what it wants. Got a problem, go to Japan and tell Nomura, you'll see what happens nerxt.

Okay, the fact that it was done in a way where the ceremony wasn't done for Kairi, she only touched it, and they're trying to give it to her is retarded. Hell, the fact that Riku had to loan her a keyblade (whether or not that one is Aqua's or her's) makes it even worse. If she could summon it on her own then it would have been better. But she hasn't. Her character is becoming worse.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sorta kinda agree with you on the multiplayer thing geno, but you never know Nomura is known for surprising us or me at least.

The only surprise I got from the KH series since KH2 came out was that Re:CoM was coming to America. I was shocked and happy.

Haha so?

Wow, you don't understand. And another thing, I was joking with him.
I swear. Some members just get so uptight abotu things they don't understand. It's fucking annoying really.

So take your little "I gotta knock this guy off his pedestal" attituce and be irrelevant elsewhere. I've earned my pedestal, not just put myself up on it. But you wouldn't know that because you just got here, so it's cool. [pats YUPPP on the head]

Am I still considered new? D:

Honestly, anyone who makes it past 5 months isn't new. Most newbs leave before their fifth month, so yeah. You're still considered new.

Anyways yeah I see what you guys mean by how the secret ending hinted Kairi not coming with them, but in the letter it also said Kairi was the key...
And an Aqua scenario in KH3 wouldnt really fit if you ask me. Kairi would be better for the whole trio thing

I'd honestly like to see Kairi do something useful.

Lmao, I agree. It's not even worth theorizing anymore because people get so annoying. Also because there's not a lot of solid evidence to back up theories these days. Most people have probably noticed that Nomura likes to switch things around a lot.

lol your mother

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wasn't to surprised on re:com I just wanted KH2FM.

On topic: I want to know whether Vanitas's Sentiment was canon or not.

For a while, it was thought that TLS wasn't canon.
It's not impossible to say that it's likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back