• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Q7: Why can Kairi use a keyblade?
A: Because she was touched by Aqua’s keyblade.

The keyblade inheritance ceremony is performed with a keyblade master touches someone using a keyblade. When Kairi was running away from the Unversed in BbS she grabbed Aqua’s keyblade, which performed the ceremony. That is why she is able to use a keyblade in KHII to help Sora.

[picture: Little Kairi and Aqua]

Kairi touching Aqua’s keyblade.

[pictures: Kairi with keyblade, Aqua with keyblade]

The keyblade Kairi uses is the same with Aqua receives after talking to Kairi: Destiny Place.

booyah what now to all you kairi haters what now what now.
"pant pant pant"

Rix

:)
Awards

The keyblade inheritance ceremony is performed with a keyblade master touches someone using a keyblade. When Kairi was running away from the Unversed in BbS she grabbed Aqua’s keyblade, which performed the ceremony. That is why she is able to use a keyblade in KHII to help Sora.

The keyblade Kairi uses is the same with Aqua receives after talking to Kairi: Destiny Place.

"pant pant pant"

Actually, it just made things even worse about Kairi :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
i kind of agree with genocide on the last one, and the one with roxas falling unconscious in castle oblivion.

simply touching someone while wielding a keyblade will allow the person to wield the keyblade? i find it really odd. i could've believe d it more if riku was the one who did it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i kind of agree with genocide on the last one, and the one with roxas falling unconscious in castle oblivion.

simply touching someone while wielding a keyblade will allow the person to wield the keyblade? i find it really odd. i could've believe d it more if riku was the one who did it.
well leon and jack were able to touch the keyblade so they'll be wielders!!!!!! s1naruto

Allister Rose

French Lover
well leon and jack were able to touch the keyblade so they'll be wielders!!!!!! s1naruto

that's a little different. 1.not so sure if sora is even a master to perform the whole keyblade transfers rights thing. 2. the person needs to touch someone while wielding the keyblade, not someone taking the keyblade. still there were far more moments where sora touched someone while wielding the keyblade, than the other way.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
well leon and jack were able to touch the keyblade so they'll be wielders!!!!!!

But Sora ain't a master.

s1ruckysta

Pffft, anyway, being silly aside. Nice work guys! Looking forward to seeing what the other little mysteries and questions will be, and this definally clears up a few things. 'Though, I still don't know how to feel about Kairi being a Keyblade wielder. *shifty eyes* And, I suppose that it would be too much to hope that they'd touch on Roxas's interaction with a few choice Organization members, eh? :p But anyway, I'm enjoying all of this awesome new info and stuff you guys are doing! You're doing such an amazing job that it's blowing my mind from the epicness! Keep it up guys! It's very much appreciated on my little side of the world!!

s1elleface

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

That's not what Nomura is saying. You have to have a strong heart AND touch the keyblade.

In other words, only strong hearted people can touch the keyblade without it dissapearing. When Sora awoke and Leon picked up the keyblade it went right back to Sora, when Jack held the keyblade it went right back to Sora.

Therefore Leon and Jack can't wield a keyblade cause their hearts are not strong enough. But Riku and Kairi did have strong enough hearts and could touch another's keyblade without it dissapearing.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
That's not what Nomura is saying. You have to have a strong heart AND touch the keyblade.

In other words, only strong hearted people can touch the keyblade without it dissapearing. When Sora awoke and Leon picked up the keyblade it went right back to Sora, when Jack held the keyblade it went right back to Sora.

Therefore Leon and Jack can't wield a keyblade cause their hearts are not strong enough. But Riku and Kairi did have strong enough hearts and could touch another's keyblade without it dissapearing.
uuuh yeah i was only joking about that,
i already knew that s1keanureeves

Chris211

Then I have a question even though it may be kind of stupid i've never actually realized it. How come Sora can wield a keyblade?

Did he touch Vens keyblade to pass it down to him? I know that whenever the world heart on Destiny Island opened(or whatever you want to call it) he took Riku's keyblade kind of, so if he took the one Terra meant for Riku to get then how did Riku eventually end up getting another keyblade?

Kinda confusing to me. For awhile I thought that once Sora saved Ven that he'd lose the ability to wield a keyblade but it seems he can wield his own.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No it doesn't. That's like saying Sora and Roxas are the same person when clearly they are not.

Roxas has his own conciousness thus he is his own person.

A consciousness does not make you your own person. Roxas is Sora.
Roxas is LITERALLY Sora's body.

And the only reason Roxas is considered different by those who don't know is because Roxas doesn't remember being Sora. Had he kept his memories, Sora's Nobody [who isn't named Roxas] would not have joined the Organization.

Again not true. Vexen said that the memory twilight town was a memory from the other side of Sora's heart. Not once did Vexen said that Roxas held the other side of Sora's heart.

For the memories to be in the other half of the heart, they have to be at the source; Roxas. Roxas has to gain memories for Sora to have access to them. Meaning Roxas had half of Sora's heart.

In other words, it was the same as saying that Sora's heart is connected to Roxas and therefore Sora's memories is tied to Roxas' memories. It is a similar concept shown between the flood of Sora's memories into Xion.

My way has less theory in it.

Nope, it was never said Xion was the reason Roxas could dual wield. Roxas could dual wield thanks to Ven and Sora, Xion's death only awakened the power that slept within Roxas to dual wield.

And Roxas took Xion's Keyblade, which gave Riku memories of her.
No Xion death - No Keyblade

[And Roxas could duel wield before Xion was created]

A similar event happened in KH2 when Axel's death awoke Roxas in Sora. It seems that death causes the awakening of sleeping things/powers.

Death doesn't exist in KH.
It only seems that way.

I don't see how this retcons it. Nomura said in a previous interview that SO FAR the only qualification to be a keyblade wielder has been shown they need a strong heart. But BBS shows there are other qualifications to wield a Keyblade as well, and the rite of passage is one of them.

It's a matter of perspective on this one.

She isn't a wielder, but she has the ability to wield one if she wanted too. She chooses not to.

It's not like Riku and Sora who always use their keyblades.

Aqua says no.

See above MM.

"pant pant pant"

I'd rather she had worked for her Keyblade. Hopefully she won't be useless from now on.

Then I have a question even though it may be kind of stupid i've never actually realized it. How come Sora can wield a keyblade?

Did he touch Vens keyblade to pass it down to him? I know that whenever the world heart on Destiny Island opened(or whatever you want to call it) he took Riku's keyblade kind of, so if he took the one Terra meant for Riku to get then how did Riku eventually end up getting another keyblade?

Kinda confusing to me. For awhile I thought that once Sora saved Ven that he'd lose the ability to wield a keyblade but it seems he can wield his own.

Ven's heart in Sora's gave him the ability to wield long before it came to pass in the form of Duel Wielding.
Sora also stole Riku's Keyblade.

Chris211

So the combining of their hearts allowed Sora to eventually wield one himself ah ok thanks. But then how'd RIku get another keyblade?

Awards
He said that Roxas and Ven weren't the same. Calling Ven Roxas' real self retcons that.

Roxas and Ven AREN'T the same, just like Roxas and Sora aren't the same. Roxas IS a Nobody. Roxas and Ven don't have exactly the same personality.

No, it was quite clear in saying that Roxas holds the other side of Sora's heart. It wan't a euphemism since Vexen was going to reveal Roxas' existence to Sora.

No, nothing said that Roxas HOLDS the other side of Sora's heart. All Vexen said was that Twilight Town was FROM the other side of his heart, which is Roxas. Roxas is a part of Sora's heart, not a holder of part of his heart.

Days said that Dual Wielding was because of Xion.
This contradicts somethinig he made up recently.

Days never SAID that. People just assumed that was the case. Yes, it looked that way, because we saw Roxas absorb Xion, but it nothing ever SAID so. Absorbing Xion just probably allowed him to dual wield because he inherited her Keyblade, but he's always had the power to do it. He just didn't have another Keyblade.

Well, since Ven is now a part of Sora's heart, Ven's heart is the heart of a Keyblade wielder. So since Ven's heart is a part of Sora's, Sora can wield the Keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
A consciousness does not make you your own person. Roxas is Sora.
Roxas is LITERALLY Sora's body.

Yes it does, a body isn't a person. A body is a shell for the person to reside in.

And the only reason Roxas is considered different by those who don't know is because Roxas doesn't remember being Sora. Had he kept his memories, Sora's Nobody [who isn't named Roxas] would not have joined the Organization.
Roxas is special for many reasons

For the memories to be in the other half of the heart, they have to be at the source; Roxas. Roxas has to gain memories for Sora to have access to them. Meaning Roxas had half of Sora's heart.

I think you're looking way too much into this.

Okay Sora can connect to other people, right? So now that we know Roxas didn't have a heart then Sora's emotions probably flowed through his connection to Roxas thus allowing Roxas to feel emotion. So why is it hard to believe that Roxas' memories flowed through the connection into Sora.?

My way has less theory in it.

My way is appearantly right according to Nomura. And still you have no source to point to in Days where it says Xion is responsible for Roxas' dual wield power.

And Roxas took Xion's Keyblade, which gave Riku memories of her.
No Xion death - No Keyblade

Man, you are on of those people who wants all the info handed to them on a silver platter. Do as Nomura said and connect the dots here and you can come up with a easy conclusion.

Yes, Roxas obtained Xion's keyblade from Xion. BUT Roxas upon his birth only got one keyblade and that was from Sora. Ven gave Roxas the power to dual wield, but Roxas couldn't dual wield at all if he only had one keyblade to use. So when Xion died, Roxas' dual wield power awakened and he obtained a second keyblade which he could use to dual wield.

Death doesn't exist in KH.
It only seems that way.

Death/Loss, whatever you know what I meant.

It's a matter of perspective on this one.

And i'm trying to look from Nomua's prespective.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
kairi can weild
but she doesnt have a keyblade of her own right?

are riku's sora's and mickey's keyblades
their own or passed down?

αsiя

space coke
retcon or not, i actually like these new answers
thanks lissar

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Roxas and Ven AREN'T the same
Not according to the interview.

just like Roxas and Sora aren't the same.

You're unfamiliar of what a Nobody is aren't you?

Roxas IS a Nobody. Roxas and Ven don't have exactly the same personality.

What does personality have to do with anything?

No, nothing said that Roxas HOLDS the other side of Sora's heart. All Vexen said was that Twilight Town was FROM the other side of his heart, which is Roxas. Roxas is a part of Sora's heart, not a holder of part of his heart.

Apparently you ARE unfamiliar with what a Nobody is.
A Nobody is the Body and Soul of a person. Roxas is Sora's body and soul.
Literally the same one that he bathed as a child.
It isn't a metaphor.
If Sora had a scar on his face, you can be damn sure that Roxas would have it.

And I repeat:
Roxas is LITERALLY Sora's body and soul.

For Sora to access said memories, they have to be stored someplace. Since Sora never been to TT, they can't be from his half of the heart. Which mean they're from the other half, which Roxas has.

Days never SAID that. People just assumed that was the case. Yes, it looked that way, because we saw Roxas absorb Xion, but it nothing ever SAID so. Absorbing Xion just probably allowed him to dual wield because he inherited her Keyblade, but he's always had the power to do it. He just didn't have another Keyblade.

According to Nomura, he does. Which is it?

Well, since Ven is now a part of Sora's heart, Ven's heart is the heart of a Keyblade wielder. So since Ven's heart is a part of Sora's, Sora can wield the Keyblade.

This is called a retcon.

Roxas is special for many reasons

Because he lost his memories. Anything else that makes him special can now be chalked up to the reason of "Because Sora did"

I think you're looking way too much into this.

And you're wrong.

Okay Sora can connect to other people, right? So now that we know Roxas didn't have a heart

Then the point of Days was nil, because that's what Days was saying. Not only that, Nomura did say that Roxas has a heart in a really old interview.

then Sora's emotions probably flowed through his connection to Roxas thus allowing Roxas to feel emotion. So why is it hard to believe that Roxas' memories flowed through the connection into Sora.?

Because Roxas has a heart. It's what makes him a "special nobody"

My way is appearantly right according to Nomura. And still you have no source to point to in Days where it says Xion is responsible for Roxas' dual wield power.

You assume that, but you have yet to finish Days apparently. It doesn't have to be said because we see it. Xion's dies and Roxas gets her Keyblade. Point blank. Go play the game.

Man, you are on of those people who wants all the info handed to them on a silver platter. Do as Nomura said and connect the dots here and you can come up with a easy conclusion.

I do. You're the one who wants the answer you want on a silver platter. The dots are connected, yet you're arguing to me that Ven's keyblade came from nowhere when Xion's Keyblade went to Roxas.

It's a retcon. Get over it.

Yes, Roxas obtained Xion's keyblade from Xion. BUT Roxas upon his birth only got one keyblade and that was from Sora.

[/argument] That's two Keyblades.

And i'm trying to look from Nomua's prespective.

Nomura's an idiot.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Thanks so much. This explains everything.
I love this. Also this means Kairi is a keyblade weilder.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Hrm so Kairi can officialy use a Keyblade?
I was kind of hopeing they'ed do some thing different, other than slap a Keyblade on her.

...Does Smile know about this?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Sorry guys, I fell asleep while the site was being silly and not loading for me. I'll get to the rest of these today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back