• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Read this article's features at the bottom first: Kingdom Hearts in NA

According to the article, the North American version of BBS will have several new features, INCLUDING A NEW SECRET BOSS! This means there's a boss in addition to Vanitas's Sentiment!

But who could this boss be? Any thoughts?

Birnax

Read this article's features at the bottom first: Kingdom Hearts in NA

According to the article, the North American version of BBS will have several new features, INCLUDING A NEW SECRET BOSS! This means there's a boss in addition to Vanitas's Sentiment!

But who could this boss be? Any thoughts?
Ven's goldfish (duh).

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
hopefully we get to fight sora from KH2 or something that would be epic.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Master Eraqus sentiment? Just throwing stuff out there.

Haha, I just put a lengthy post on another thread explaining how it could be Eraqus's sentiment. After all, he probably had armor, since the armor protects one from the darkness, and he HATED darkness.

Sadie808

I wonder were the location of this secret boss is going to be lol?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I wonder were the location of this secret boss is going to be lol?

Well, if it's Eraqus's sentiment, I think it will be the Land of Departure (this would have to be after its destruction but before Aqua transforms it; this would probably also mean that only Aqua would encounter it).

Otherwise, I'd say the secret boss would be in the Keyblade Graveyard. That seems to be quite the popular hangout for Secret Bosses (Lingering Sentiment, Vanitas Sentiment).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey theyll add a new location like in kh 2

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Why ruin the surprise? just let the game come over and we'll find out when it does...for now just sit back, play your Soul Silver/Heart Gold until then...

besides who says the secret boss is different? it just means there's a secret boss included.....then again we got screwed over with KH2? no lingering Sentiment [T_T]....

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Why ruin the surprise? just let the game come over and we'll find out when it does...for now just sit back, play your Soul Silver/Heart Gold until then...

besides who says the secret boss is different? it just means there's a secret boss included.....then again we got screwed over with KH2? no lingering Sentiment [T_T]....

Well, it says a new secret boss. Not JUST secret boss. NEW secret boss, which implies that they know we'd think they meant Vanitas's sentiment.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
my bets go on sora. no joke.

Hmmm...it would be interesting to fight Sora. But all the other secret bosses have fit in to the game's canon. How would Sora be considered a canon boss? (If it's a future Sora, like an adult Sora who traveled back in time, I'm gonna scream. The last thing this series needs is a time travel element for the plot. It has enough confusion as it is now).

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm...it would be interesting to fight Sora. But all the other secret bosses have fit in to the game's canon. How would Sora be considered a canon boss? (If it's a future Sora, like an adult Sora who traveled back in time, I'm gonna scream. The last thing this series needs is a time travel element for the plot. It has enough confusion as it is now).

no no no. i meant like a kh3 sora or something. or maybe dark sora. ooohhh.

Birnax

...yea, thanks...anyone else?
I was joking about the goldfish thing. My real guess is Kairi's grandmother.

nooo. don't ya remember?? braig drowned his goldifsh!

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/004/d/7/NOOO_NOT_MY_GOLDFISH_by_an_angels_tears.jpg[/IMG]
we will be fighting the goldfish's sentiment.

lol, tbh, my bets go on sora. no joke.
I know. I was a joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back